Black pastor calls black males barbaric, asks why Asians don't riot/rape after disaster; Oh boy...

He said they had jets and flew away from Katrina. Bullshit.
Hmm. Logic tells me that if I owed a jet, and I wanted to avoid a catastrophe, that it would be my first choice of transportation. I mean, why even consider leaving a multi million dollar jt to get ruined in the hurricane?

What does your logic tell you?

Mark
That black pastors did not flee Katrina in thier private jets...
And you know this how? If you are not sure wouldn't that make you even nuttier than the speaker?

Mark
Nope. Common sense.

So then, in lieu of there not being evidence submitted by you, I consider the speaker to be correct. After all, he seemed correct on the rest of his speech.

Mark
Not even close. His point is fine, he's still batfucking nuts.

I'm not sure. But at first, you questioned whether pastors actually owned jets, and I linked you to info that they did. Then, you moved onto black pastors owing jets, and I proved that they did, now I need to prove that a black pastor actually was in New Orleans? The basis of your charge of "looniness" against the speaker on the video was that pastors to not own jets.

Since they certainly do, then it is incumbent on you to admit your mistake and move on.

BTW, the largest mega church in New Orleans is run by blacks. But no, I don't know if they own a jet or left.NO during the hurricane. My doing research to find answers for you is becoming tedious. I figured that with enough nudging you would be curious enough to find out on your own.

Mark
Nope, honestly don't give a fuck, he's a loon.
boy, for someone who honestly doesn't give a fk, you really gave a fk in this thread. how about that, yet another lie from the braininass paintbynumbers.
I don't care very little, just making a point.
and back to the english thingy you have problems with. Since you have so much trouble with the english you can't use, I highly doubt you carry any common sense and I already know you have no logic. So you are white noise.
Stupid people cannot judge how dumb they are, hence the problem of nearly all here.

For example you hook onto this nutty black guy and think he's important instead of a loon. Bad idea.
and yet son, here you are.

boy, for someone who honestly doesn't give a fk, you really gave a fk in this thread. how about that, yet another lie from the braininass paintbynumbers.
and back to the english thingy you have problems with. Since you have so much trouble with the english you can't use, I highly doubt you carry any common sense and I already know you have no logic. So you are white noise.
Stupid people cannot judge how dumb they are, hence the problem of nearly all here.
You are a self proclaimed loon.
nobody considers anything you say as valid.
please continue on.
So, be a man for once, and ignore it.
he does, as do I. I ignore most everything you post.

Well....all I'll say....is just watch the clip and comment from there

Pastors with private jets? This guy is a nut, no wonder you like him.

He tells it like it is. No wonder you don't like him.

He's a loon. His point is not.

Clearly it's YOU that's the loon. Everyone thinks you're a fucking tard because, all your points are loony. You're getting smashed in this thread and it's hilarious to watch. :laugh:

Morons, like you, can't inderstand those so much smarter.

Your comments would sting a lot more, if you werent a loony retard.

please continue on.
You respond to everything, without fail.

Pastors with private jets? This guy is a nut, no wonder you like him.

Clearly it's YOU that's the loon. Everyone thinks you're a fucking tard because, all your points are loony. You're getting smashed in this thread and it's hilarious to watch. :laugh:
I'm only a retard to those as dumb as you...

please continue on.
You respond to everything, without fail.
AMEN

No, you're just a retard to people of all intelligence levels.

Nope, honestly don't give a fuck, he's a loon.

For example you hook onto this nutty black guy and think he's important instead of a loon. Bad idea.
Boredom, and I enjoy calling stupid fuckers...............stupid fuckers.

what a reputation to have.

Everyone in this thread thinks you're a fucktard. That is based completely off the loony shit you always say. Your opinions are therefore irrellevent.

as do I stupid fk

He's earned it.

I've never seen a post of yours that shows you have the brains God gave a goat,

You must talk to yourself a lot.

because he doesn't speak goat like you!!!

I've never seen a post of yours that indicates anything but shit for brains.

To have one here you have to be as dumb as dog shit, like you. It's a site for total morons.

To have one here you have to be as dumb as dog shit, like you. It's a site for total morons.
and again here you are.

Forum List

Back