Black pastor calls black males barbaric, asks why Asians don't riot/rape after disaster; Oh boy...

Well....all I'll say....is just watch the clip and comment from there

Pastors with private jets? This guy is a nut, no wonder you like him.

He tells it like it is. No wonder you don't like him.

He's a loon. His point is not.

Clearly it's YOU that's the loon. Everyone thinks you're a fucking tard because, all your points are loony. You're getting smashed in this thread and it's hilarious to watch. :laugh:

Morons, like you, can't inderstand those so much smarter.

We had you figured out before you had yourself figured out.

Someone should explain to you that an IQ isn't like golf. Lower is not better.

In your VERY FIRST post, you questioned his sanity for believing that pastors had jets.

Hard to retract what you have written.

Mark
He said they had jets and flew away from Katrina. Bullshit.
Hmm. Logic tells me that if I owed a jet, and I wanted to avoid a catastrophe, that it would be my first choice of transportation. I mean, why even consider leaving a multi million dollar jt to get ruined in the hurricane?

What does your logic tell you?

Mark
That black pastors did not flee Katrina in thier private jets...
And you know this how? If you are not sure wouldn't that make you even nuttier than the speaker?

Mark
Nope. Common sense.

So then, in lieu of there not being evidence submitted by you, I consider the speaker to be correct. After all, he seemed correct on the rest of his speech.

Mark

NO its not. What makes him a loon....him making a point you don't like?
Nope. He's a loon because he's a loon. That doesn't make his point invalid it means if you want people to care you have to find a better source. He's a nut.

Why is he a loon? Can you provide an answer?
If you can't understand a loon when he's ranting about all theses pastors leaving New Orleans in their private jets, I can't help you...
Just how stupid are you, really?

So he is criticizing black pastors for leaving New Orleans during the disaster when they should have been with their peopel who were suffering. That makes him a loon for being critical of that?
Yes, when he says they all flew away like Donald Trump, especially when every living soul was supposed to run for their very lives.

NO its not. What makes him a loon....him making a point you don't like?
Nope. He's a loon because he's a loon. That doesn't make his point invalid it means if you want people to care you have to find a better source. He's a nut.

Why is he a loon? Can you provide an answer?
If you can't understand a loon when he's ranting about all theses pastors leaving New Orleans in their private jets, I can't help you...
Just how stupid are you, really?

So he is criticizing black pastors for leaving New Orleans during the disaster when they should have been with their peopel who were suffering. That makes him a loon for being critical of that?
Yes, when he says they all flew away like Donald Trump, especially when every living soul was supposed to run for their very lives.
Did he say they flew away like Donald Trump?
This was recorded in 2014, that was pretty much before Trump became a political public figure.
Now, if in your opinion he is a loon because he suggested that the money grubbing pastors left on their jets. aren't you just as big a loon for saying that he claimed they flew away like Donald Trump?
I think you should heed your own advice and try to find someone with credibility to take your position.
By your own standards you are a loon and anything you say can not be considered valid.

Black mega-churches?

And no, it's not likely at all, Mark (and we don't care what your name is, this is not a note to your mommy).
Yes, black mega-churches. Here is a black minister who wants a jet:

Jesus Wants Me to Have This Jet

Mark
Great, but I don't believe he lived there, or fled before Katrina now did he?
I'm not sure. But at first, you questioned whether pastors actually owned jets, and I linked you to info that they did. Then, you moved onto black pastors owing jets, and I proved that they did, now I need to prove that a black pastor actually was in New Orleans? The basis of your charge of "looniness" against the speaker on the video was that pastors to not own jets.

Since they certainly do, then it is incumbent on you to admit your mistake and move on.

BTW, the largest mega church in New Orleans is run by blacks. But no, I don't know if they own a jet or left.NO during the hurricane. My doing research to find answers for you is becoming tedious. I figured that with enough nudging you would be curious enough to find out on your own.

Mark
The OP said black pastors flew away from Katrina in their private jets. Not a chance.
You called the speaker a loon because he stated that pastors do own jets.

Here are your words:

THAT is why you called him a loon.

Mark

Pastor Manning is a loon because he thinks that Obama is going send all black people back to Africa on the orders of Mark Zuckerberg, that Starbucks flavors their lattes with semen, and that Ben Carson is currently possessed by a "Sodomite Demon".

Which in turn makes any theory or opinion of his suspect, if not outright nonsense.

in english
That is English. And it's capitalized by the way.
what kind? what does --'it very unlikely there' imply? what is that?
It's very unlikely there was even a one (black pastor with a private jet who flew away), let a alone a fleet of them as he implies...
still fk'd up 'even a one'? What the fk is that?
English, that you are too simple-minded to understand.
and it's obviously too hard for you to use when you type.

Last edited:

Mark
I'm not sure. But at first, you questioned whether pastors actually owned jets, and I linked you to info that they did. Then, you moved onto black pastors owing jets, and I proved that they did, now I need to prove that a black pastor actually was in New Orleans? The basis of your charge of "looniness" against the speaker on the video was that pastors to not own jets.

Since they certainly do, then it is incumbent on you to admit your mistake and move on.

BTW, the largest mega church in New Orleans is run by blacks. But no, I don't know if they own a jet or left.NO during the hurricane. My doing research to find answers for you is becoming tedious. I figured that with enough nudging you would be curious enough to find out on your own.

Mark
The OP said black pastors flew away from Katrina in their private jets. Not a chance.

Here are your words:

Mark

Pastor Manning is a loon because he thinks that Obama is going send all black people back to Africa on the orders of Mark Zuckerberg, that Starbucks flavors their lattes with semen, and that Ben Carson is currently possessed by a "Sodomite Demon".

Which in turn makes any theory or opinion of his suspect, if not outright nonsense.
just post that there link up and let's see that one. The point of the OP was to listen to what the pastor had to say, and it was already confirmed as correct by paintbynumbers. whether the dude is loony or not I couldn't care less if what he is saying is correct. And it's been validated by one of yours.

Mark

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark

Like I said, I listen to the words and match them with the reality around me. While he does sound like a loon, in this particular case he doesn't.

Mark

Actually, it is quite likely.

Mega Church Pastors: Private Planes

Mark
Black mega-churches?

And no, it's not likely at all, Mark (and we don't care what your name is, this is not a note to your mommy).

Mark

Mark
Nope, honestly don't give a fuck, he's a loon.
boy, for someone who honestly doesn't give a fk, you really gave a fk in this thread. how about that, yet another lie from the braininass paintbynumbers.

Here are your words:

Mark
No, I called him a loon for saying black pastors fled Katrina in thier private jets. And this is the last post on that.
In your VERY FIRST post, you questioned his sanity for believing that pastors had jets.

Hard to retract what you have written.

Mark
He said they had jets and flew away from Katrina. Bullshit.
Hmm. Logic tells me that if I owed a jet, and I wanted to avoid a catastrophe, that it would be my first choice of transportation. I mean, why even consider leaving a multi million dollar jt to get ruined in the hurricane?

What does your logic tell you?

Mark
he doesn't have any so he'll hear white noise.

Black mega-churches?

Mark

Mark
boy, for someone who honestly doesn't give a fk, you really gave a fk in this thread. how about that, yet another lie from the braininass paintbynumbers.
I don't care very little, just making a point.

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark

just post that there link up and let's see that one. The point of the OP was to listen to what the pastor had to say, and it was already confirmed as correct by paintbynumbers. whether the dude is loony or not I couldn't care less if what he is saying is correct. And it's been validated by one of yours.

I am happy to provide links.

Pastor Manning claiming that Obama will use the NDAA to send all the black folks back to Africa, on orders of Mark Zuckerberg:

Pastor Manning claiming that Starbucks flavors their lattes with the semen of homosexual men:

Pastor Manning claiming that Ben Carson is possessed by the "Sodomite Demon":

Mark

Mark
and back to the english thingy you have problems with. Since you have so much trouble with the english you can't use, I highly doubt you carry any common sense and I already know you have no logic. So you are white noise.

Mark

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark

You show links and stick to the facts, therefore, you are not a loon.
Paster Manning is certainly out there, but I swear I laugh my ass off every time I hear him go off on one of his rants.
I think he is more of an entertainer than a person of qualified knowledge.

Mark
and back to the english thingy you have problems with. Since you have so much trouble with the english you can't use, I highly doubt you carry any common sense and I already know you have no logic. So you are white noise.
Stupid people cannot judge how dumb they are, hence the problem of nearly all here.

For example you hook onto this nutty black guy and think he's important instead of a loon. Bad idea.

Mark
Stupid people cannot judge how dumb they are, hence the problem of nearly all here.
You are a self proclaimed loon.
nobody considers anything you say as valid.
please continue on.

You are a self proclaimed loon.
nobody considers anything you say as valid.
please continue on.
So, be a man for once, and ignore it.

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark

I am happy to provide links.

Pastor Manning claiming that Obama will use the NDAA to send all the black folks back to Africa, on orders of Mark Zuckerberg:
]
Good stuff. First time listener. I'll give you he's out there.

Forum List

Back