Black pastor calls black males barbaric, asks why Asians don't riot/rape after disaster; Oh boy...

Morons, like you, can't inderstand those so much smarter.
Your comments would sting a lot more, if you werent a loony retard.
I'm only a retard to those as dumb as you...

No, you're just a retard to people of all intelligence levels.
what a reputation to have.
To have one here you have to be as dumb as dog shit, like you. It's a site for total morons.

You have one, as well as, being a moron.

I don't care very little, just making a point.
and back to the english thingy you have problems with. Since you have so much trouble with the english you can't use, I highly doubt you carry any common sense and I already know you have no logic. So you are white noise.
Stupid people cannot judge how dumb they are, hence the problem of nearly all here.

For example you hook onto this nutty black guy and think he's important instead of a loon. Bad idea.
and yet son, here you are.
Boredom, and I enjoy calling stupid fuckers...............stupid fuckers.

You must talk to yourself a lot.
Keep up the schoolyard taunts, my little infants. That just proves my point for all to see.

Your comments would sting a lot more, if you werent a loony retard.

To have one here you have to be as dumb as dog shit, like you. It's a site for total morons.
and again here you are.
Yes, and I shouldn't be. I'm slumming like the *******.

and again here you are.
but you're addicted to it, can't stop yourself, have to inject your stupid all the time in most every thread. we watch you.

If you can't understand a loon when he's ranting about all theses pastors leaving New Orleans in their private jets, I can't help you...

The fucking MAYOR of New Orleans left the city, you stupid fuck. The GOVERNOR was nowhere to be found either, you inbred idiot. The blacks robbed, looted and murdered like a bunch of monkeys - then George Bush was blamed. Does that help you understand, dumbfuck?

If you can't understand a loon when he's ranting about all theses pastors leaving New Orleans in their private jets, I can't help you...

The fucking MAYOR of New Orleans left the city, you stupid fuck. The GOVERNOR was nowhere to be found either, you inbred idiot. The blacks robbed, looted and murdered like a bunch of monkeys - then George Bush was blamed. Does that help you understand, dumbfuck?
Everyone was supposed to leave, dumbass, and black pastors did not fly away in their private jets.

and again here you are.
but you're addicted to it, can't stop yourself, have to inject your stupid all the time in most every thread. we watch you.
Not addicted, it's just a bad habit. The best thing to do is leave stupid people alone. They don't understand what smart people say, and they live their lives based on lies with they cannot see through.

and again here you are.
Not addicted, it's just a bad habit. The best thing to do is leave stupid people alone. They don't understand what smart people say, and they live their lives based on lies with they cannot see through.

You must be a lonely person. No one to talk to even yourself.

and again here you are.

You must be a lonely person. No one to talk to even yourself.
who did you just respond to?

Everyone was supposed to leave, dumbass, and black pastors did not fly away in their private jets.

Supposed to. But didnt. And you don't know HOW the wealthy black pastors got out.

We DO know the black mayor left hundreds of buses UNFILLED before the storm.
We DO know that rich black residents....like pastors or ball players or rappers....did NOTHING to get poor blacks out.
We DO know that rich black leaders like Sharpton and Jackson DID NOTHING to help people get out....like rent buses to get them out days before the storm.

No no no. Well off blacks NEVER did shit to help.

Now....let a white cop shoot a black Nawlins resident...and these black leaders fly in and bus in thousands to protest. Because they can PROFIT off that.

But help the black community WITHOUT A profit to be had??? Never.

Supposed to. But didnt. And you don't know HOW the wealthy black pastors got out.

We DO know that rich black residents....like pastors or ball players or rappers....did NOTHING to get poor blacks out.
We DO know that rich black leaders like Sharpton and Jackson DID NOTHING to help people get out....like rent buses to get them out days before the storm.

Now....let a white cop shoot a black Nawlins resident...and these black leaders fly in and bus in thousands to protest. Because they can PROFIT off that.

Your hatred of the ******* is showing...

As far as I can tell, you're the only person who constantly uses racial slurs around here. Quit being a hypocrite racist.

Everyone was supposed to leave? When was that order issued? By the fucking mayor on his way out, idiot? And the hundreds of thousands of blacks (the people you love) who stuck around and robbed, raped and looted - did they not get the word? Oh yeah - blame it on Bush.
Go fuck yourself, asswipe.

Everyone was supposed to leave? When was that order issued? By the fucking mayor on his way out, idiot? And the hundreds of thousands of blacks (the people you love) who stuck around and robbed, raped and looted - did they not get the word? Oh yeah - blame it on Bush.
No, fuck you, dumbfuck...

Nagin orders first-ever mandatory evacuation of New Orleans

As far as I can tell, you're the only person who constantly uses racial slurs around here. Quit being a hypocrite racist.
I'm not a hypocrite, that's the point, little racist dick...

You didn't address the hundreds of thousands of thieves and looters who remained - shitstain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't address the hundreds of thousands of thieves and looters who remained - shitstain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No reason to.

Well....all I'll say....is just watch the clip and comment from there

Pastors with private jets? This guy is a nut, no wonder you like him.

An arab Muslim cab driver said he's lived in what was a nice neighborhood for 20 years. On the border of Dearborn so was lots of Arabs who kept their yards nice. Over 20 years Arabs have moved and blacks have moved in. And the place is going to shit. He says" why would the government invest in people who don't put an effort for themselves?".

I'm not knocking good black people. Im bashing the ones who've given up and aren't trying. They need to take more pride in themselves. Ban eubonics and the term baby daddy

Forum List

Back