Black people advocate for segregation

Wow, founder of Gunsite Academy. That's old-school. Kudos.

I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but I have had the opportunity to learn from many other icons of that generation.... Bill Wilson, Massad Ayoub, and former NYPD detective Jim Cirillo, among others.

Oh I see, you plan to do something some day besides run your mouth. What's holding you up? When do you put your plan into action?

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
So then running your mouth must be an essential first stage in your planning. I'll bet I can guess what comes next....

You can't speak for "most african americans" or what they want. I've repeated exactly and specifically the reasons they have given just in the Ferguson case.
No you haven't, those reasons were silly in that thread too. You can't speak for "most African Americans", as to segregate any part of America would require secession of a state or part of it into a new country. Segregation as you believe is not only just a stupid policy, but a treasonous one (if secession is still worthy of a civil war as it was last time).

Don't know what America you come from, but in the United States of America non-blacks got better resources from the Federal government and State governments, and some would argue that still is the case. Can't wait for you try segregation again, and get poverty riots because the non-segregated parts of America are better off.
It doesn't matter what you "think" they want...or your theories on multicultural societies...(they all fail ...always).
They aren't incorrect, though calling them theories gives them greater factual basis so thanks for claiming they are 'theories'. Multiculturalism has succeeded and continues to succeed, silly you blame multiculturalism for America's problems and endorse winding back the clock to a golden era of segregation that never existed.
The blacks have stated their case and expressed what they want.
Yep, a better police force for the area and better institutions in America. But not segregation or secession.
It would be racist to deny them the right to be free from white racism.
Racist to follow the constitution of the United States of America, and oppose a discriminatory and divided society?

Hardly, in fact it is the other way round - it would be racist to segregate society and give some groups more rights and benefits than others, ending whatever equality exists in America.

I'm not the one that has been a victim of racism like black people have...They have stated their case. Who are you to say they're lying.

...There is no secession involved or anything else...you're just trying to muddy up the water.
Do you support white racists keeping black people down as they have pointed out?

Here are the facts once again..No black people are calling for secession or anything else..they want independence from white racists who have oppressed them all these many years. If you want to dissect words and statements to look for angles so you can oppose them, carry on..but start here..with their own claims..Refute them..don't attack me.

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

Ask any black person you choose..a friend or a random stranger, if they've ever been the victim of white racism...

I understand they're millennials, and they're among the very, very few in that age group that I trust to any degree. Then again, since I don't trust many people at all, that's nothing unusual.

Society is "marginalizing" the white male to the point where society is crumbling around them. I'm as successful as I need to be, though you are right I prefer to be on the edges of society, just as I prefer to be outside the diameter or an upcoming sinkhole.

One, society is not crumbling.

Two, remain on the edges of society.

I just want them to stop whining. You live in America, deal with it.
...but white racism won't go away if they "stop whining".
White racism is "systemic" ,they say, and because of that only other black people should be allowed to teach, prosecute, judge, police and legislate for them.
Not MY words..theirs...

Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

What? You don't believe me?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

They WANT to be segregated from whites..so let's "help" them reach their goal.

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.
Here's their chance to soar.

It would be a win-win for both races.
We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.
I think that already happened but it is a nation called Liberia.

We aren't talking about liberia. We're talking about the u.s. and what black americans say they want.
Liberia was created by black Americans from the U.S.A. because of what black Americans wanted.
They got what they wanted then, and Liberia is now a shithole according to criminal activity, corrupt politics and standard of living.
Yep, though that happened in the rest of Africa too, anti-white shitholes like Zimbabwe exist too. Really silly that some people in this thread want to create a Black Nation in the middle of America and kick the whites out.

No one is kicking anyone out of anywhere..It would be giving them what they want..Autonomy from white interference in their affairs...I never thought I'd see liberals supporting white racism and trying to deny blacks, who have complained about it for generations, their freedom from it.

I just want them to stop whining. You live in America, deal with it.
...but white racism won't go away if they "stop whining".
White racism is "systemic" ,they say, and because of that only other black people should be allowed to teach, prosecute, judge, police and legislate for them.
Not MY words..theirs...

Very clearly you are systemic in your oppression of other races.

We are not going back to the 1950s.

I think many would take their chances.

Don't need to though. Presumedly white racists already self-segregate. So unless they're just totally in love with all their neighbors I'd say that's proof-of-concept. :)
we aren't talking about what "might" "presumably" happen or where the white racists are or may be....
You're just making excuses to continue racism and keeping blacks under the yoke of white racism.
Black people have been complaining about it for generations.
Why do you want to try to deny black people the freedom and autonomy from white racism that they have asked for?

Rota, you are a white supremacist who is not enough to even fool a PoliticalChic, so give it up.

Yep, if they hate America so much they can immigrate to another country - no one is stopping segregationist/white-hating blacks from leaving.

I'd pay for some of their passage. Another thought occurs, Kickstarter crowdsourcing to pay for the trip anywhere outside the US for segregationsists and other racist types. :)
Me too, they can leave and start their messed up dystopia some place, and leave the rest of America alone.

But realistically that won't happen. We can't expect black people to leave the country they were born in...That would be racist.

I say give them what they are asking for. Autonomy and freedom from white oppression and racism.

Begs the question: Could these racist morons possibly be more cowardly and dishonest? Since they obviously never say such stupid things in public they can only express their most cherished ideas from the safety of a keyboard.

So then running your mouth must be an essential first stage in your planning. I'll bet I can guess what comes next....

Not at all. It's just generally considered polite to warn people first. Society should consider itself warned..... Many of us are fed up with what this nation has become and we are preparing to do something about it.

Do you think the OP got himself a headache from doing all this deep thinking?

I picture the dummy laying in bed this morning.....fuming over how the negroes have it so good.....and this wonderful idea for a thread popped into his tiny brain.

I'll bet he thought he was gonna stump the negro lovers with this one!

Don't try to distract or cause a diversion or change the subject to make this about me.....

Address black people's complaints.

Why do you want to deny black people the freedom and autonomy they have asked for?

Muhammad Ali advocated it back in 1968.
Louis Farrakhan also advocated for this segregation, and the setting aside of a few states or more for African Americans only, but he wanted the whites to support it until they got upon there feet is what he wanted. It was in the paper that is still or was passed out within the black communities back in the day. I think the paper was called "The Final Call". I wonder if that paper is still circulating out there ? I had a black co-worker who used to bring it to work, and he would ask me what I thought of it. It seemed very radical to me, and I think he thought the same way also.

At what point did the OP subconsciously begin to buy into his own trolling concept? Was it when he got a few people to agree with him?
Address the topic and stop trying to change the subject .

Why do you want to deny black people the freedom and autonomy they have asked for?

I think many would take their chances.

Don't need to though. Presumedly white racists already self-segregate. So unless they're just totally in love with all their neighbors I'd say that's proof-of-concept. :)
Black and White racists deserve each other, give them their own nation and watch then declare war on each other and try to wipe the other out. America would then have to intervene with the UN, or just watch as stupidity prevails as it has to all other single race states.

We aren't talking about any of that, though.
We're talking about black people being historically oppressed by systemic white racism and their requaests to be free from it.

Why do you support racism against blacks?

Not at all. It's just generally considered polite to warn people first. Society should consider itself warned..... Many of us are fed up with what this nation has become and we are preparing to do something about it.
Again, what's holding you up? Why can't you get past the planning stage? Not enough herrenvolk around to start up your own Sturmabteilung or what?

I think a two state set up would be better. Blacks would get the black areas of miss, al, ga, sc, nc, va. They'd get to elect a government, president, police, constitution, and their own laws.

No white telling them what to do.

hey, some us folks in the south kind of like where we live, give em some of the fucking snow country up north and leave our warm southern states out of this ...............
The south has already begun preparations for "Negro Spring", please don't do anything to change the dynamics of that especially in the south .......

Forum List

Back