Black people advocate for segregation

The nice thing is that the millennials by a 95 to 5 relationship, at least, reject Anathema and the rest of those who think like him.

The millennials bleed and die just as easy as everyone else does. Actually probably easier because they're mostly metrosexual, pacifist cowards who think that words can overcome bullets. Eventually they're gonna learn that mistake the hard way, and maybe we'll be able to get this nation back on track after a century of irrational stupidity.

The nice thing is that the millennials by a 95 to 5 relationship, at least, reject Anathema and the rest of those who think like him.

The millennials bleed and die just as easy as everyone else does. Actually probably easier because they're mostly metrosexual, pacifist cowards who think that words can overcome bullets. Eventually they're gonna learn that mistake the hard way, and maybe we'll be able to get this nation back on track after a century of irrational stupidity.

And who's going give them that lesson? You? Do you plan on boring them to death with your incessant droning?

I'm a pacifist. When ever you think you're up to it old man I'm for you. :)

Marquess of Queensbury rules is it? (puts up his dukes)

To the first touch? (draws sempach hand-and-a-half and after instantly cutting himself trying to twirl it around like Beastmaster conceeds you win that one.)

Do you think the OP got himself a headache from doing all this deep thinking?

I picture the dummy laying in bed this morning.....fuming over how the negroes have it so good.....and this wonderful idea for a thread popped into his tiny brain.

I'll bet he thought he was gonna stump the negro lovers with this one!

To the first touch? (draws sempach hand-and-a-half and after instantly cutting himself trying to twirl it around like Beastmaster conceeds you win that one.)

Get a room, you two.

Anathema is merely a marginalized white male who has failed to succeed and operates on the fringe of society.

He has a hard time understanding the LEOs and the Armed Forces personnel under 35 are millennials.

And who's going give them that lesson? You? Do you plan on boring them to death with your incessant droning?

No. I plan to gun them down in the streets like the dogs that they are.

LOL. The only rule in a fight is to be the one who walks away alive. Agreeing to anything other than that is stupidity. To quote Col. Jeff Cooper (US Army, Ret.) "If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

Anathema is merely a marginalized white male who has failed to succeed and operates on the fringe of society.

He has a hard time understanding the LEOs and the Armed Forces personnel under 35 are millennials.

I understand they're millennials, and they're among the very, very few in that age group that I trust to any degree. Then again, since I don't trust many people at all, that's nothing unusual.

Society is "marginalizing" the white male to the point where society is crumbling around them. I'm as successful as I need to be, though you are right I prefer to be on the edges of society, just as I prefer to be outside the diameter or an upcoming sinkhole.

LOL. The only rule in a fight is to be the one who walks away alive. Agreeing to anything other than that is stupidity. To quote Col. Jeff Cooper (US Army, Ret.) "If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

Wow, founder of Gunsite Academy. That's old-school. Kudos.

Oh I see, you plan to do something some day besides run your mouth. What's holding you up? When do you put your plan into action?

Political Correctness and Identity Politics have created de facto social/cultural/economic segregation.

So we're pretty much already there.

Enjoy.

Nonsense.

The myths of 'political correctness' and 'identity politics' are contrivances of the right seeking to ignore the actual causes of that which adversely effect the African-American community in particular and other minority communities in general.
Do you really believe what you just posted?
The left is all about "identity politics". It is evident in their statements about "the black vote", "the Hispanic vote", "the female vote", but never the "the American vote".
Look in the mirror and shame yourself, you earned it.

Wow, founder of Gunsite Academy. That's old-school. Kudos.

I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but I have had the opportunity to learn from many other icons of that generation.... Bill Wilson, Massad Ayoub, and former NYPD detective Jim Cirillo, among others.

Oh I see, you plan to do something some day besides run your mouth. What's holding you up? When do you put your plan into action?

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but I have had the opportunity to learn from many other icons of that generation.... Bill Wilson, Massad Ayoub, and former NYPD detective Jim Cirillo, among others.

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Saw Mas Ayoob on some local sporting channel show demonstrating street tactics. You'd think after 30+ years he'd have retired. Hope I look that good when I'm...Older. :)

Saw Mas Ayoob on some local sporting channel show demonstrating street tactics. You'd think after 30+ years he'd have retired. Hope I look that good when I'm...Older. :)

Actually he is mostly retired these days. One of the most amazing memories of any man I've ever met. Great understanding of the reality of the world around him as well.

Forum List

Back