Black people for Trump

Democrats keep poor blacks in there ghetto's, still poor, still dependent, still under-educated, still drug invested, still unemployed and still in dilapidated housing ... Democrats have destroyed their hopes for self reliance.. Yeah right, they're not Democrat chattel... :laugh:

I grew up in said ghettos. Trust me its not the Dems. Its the Repubs rhetoric that convinces poor Blacks they may as well quit trying. They know they have to work 10x harder than anyone else to get a job.

Yup, Democrats created and politically control every ghetto in America and it's the Republicans fault... race baiting .. non-smart person...get real.
Nope. There are plenty of white ghettos run by Republicans. I was just pointing out that the rhetoric of the Repubs is what induces hopelessness and mistrust of whites in the Black community. Dont deflect because you recognize that to be reality.

Where there's a ghetto, Democrats are in control politically .. black, white or rainbow..

Legions of Democrat race baiters and divisive politicians keep Blacks exactly where Democrats want them..that's reality..
Try that BS on someone that doesnt know any better.
laugh.gif

The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

Eh, it's okay that you missed the point...:itsok:

Yes a tiny, minute fraction of black people are going to vote Trump
You don't know what you are talking about.

When Farrakhan thinks Trump might be the best hope for the nation. . . or the biggest curse? It is a sign that the Democats are in trouble.

The black community that are free thinkers will show up for Trump. I think the nation of Islam in the US is listening.

I haven't voted for POTUS 16 years. If Trump asked Farrakhan to be his VP, I would go to the polls and I'd stop my boycott, I'll tell you that much. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :lol:

Farrakhan's a lunatic, and nobody with any sense pays attention to him. Trump will break records for the lowest amount of black support if he's the nominee.

dingbat- try to use just a little bit of that brain God gave you and THINK. Trump will stop illegal immigration, which hurts blacks more than any minority.

Donald Trump as helped black pNieople realize they can escape the Democrat plantation and achieve success in America. ..... :cool:

weve all seen uncle toms and aunt jemimas before. Whats the big deal?

He's said nothing against blacks, gays, welfare recipeints, poor people, homeless, mentally ill... etc etc etc.

All hes promised is to stop government betrayal.

He said he doesnt know if the KKK are racist. God knows what else says in private.

Why is his privacy of interest to you?

im certain the Donald knows that African Americans are Americans.[/QUOTE]

It took him 48 hours to condemn the KKK and claimed he doesn't know David Duke this just show that Adolf Tromp is racist......... Is this the candidate that minorities like blacks, asians, Hispanics and Muslims should vote? Cry me river.............

The Great Goose said:
Donald Trump as helped black pNieople realize they can escape the Democrat plantation and achieve success in America. ..... :cool:

He's said nothing against blacks, gays, welfare recipeints, poor people, homeless, mentally ill... etc etc etc.

He said he doesnt know if the KKK are racist. God knows what else says in private.

im certain the Donald knows that African Americans are Americans.

It took him 48 hours to condemn the KKK and claimed he doesn't know David Duke this just show that Adolf Tromp is racist......... Is this the candidate that minorities like blacks, asians, Hispanics and Muslims should vote? Cry me river.............[/QUOTE]
He just doesnt like being polically corrected.

David Duke never says anything unreasonable anyway.

The Great Goose said:

im certain the Donald knows that African Americans are Americans.

It took him 48 hours to condemn the KKK and claimed he doesn't know David Duke this just show that Adolf Tromp is racist......... Is this the candidate that minorities like blacks, asians, Hispanics and Muslims should vote? Cry me river.............

He just doesnt like being polically corrected.

David Duke never says anything unreasonable anyway.[/QUOTE]

Has barry condemned radical muslims who rape and behead Christians in Africa and all over the world?

Forum List

Back