Black people for Trump

Eh, Democrats use Blacks like toilet paper and they don't seem to mind, I wouldn't expect much.
Believe it or not, that's among the least offensive positions republicans hold about black people.

Poor Blacks have been voting Democrat for over 60 years and they're still screwed, that's reality.
FAQ3-Fig1-2012.png

hom3.jpg

Donald Trump as helped black pNieople realize they can escape the Democrat plantation and achieve success in America. ..... :cool:

weve all seen uncle toms and aunt jemimas before. Whats the big deal?

He's said nothing against blacks, gays, welfare recipeints, poor people, homeless, mentally ill... etc etc etc.

All hes promised is to stop government betrayal.[/QUOTE]
He said he doesnt know if the KKK are racist. God knows what else says in private.

Eh, Democrats use Blacks like toilet paper and they don't seem to mind, I wouldn't expect much.
Thats always more acceptable than being reduced to chattel like the Repubs want.

Democrats keep poor blacks in there ghetto's, still poor, still dependent, still under-educated, still drug invested, still unemployed and still in dilapidated housing ... Democrats have destroyed their hopes for self reliance.. Yeah right, they're not Democrat chattel... :laugh:

Thats always more acceptable than being reduced to chattel like the Repubs want.

Democrats keep poor blacks in there ghetto's, still poor, still dependent, still under-educated, still drug invested, still unemployed and still in dilapidated housing ... Democrats have destroyed their hopes for self reliance.. Yeah right, they're not Democrat chattel... :laugh:
Believe it or not, that's one of the least offensive opinions republicans hold about black people.

I grew up in said ghettos. Trust me its not the Dems. Its the Repubs rhetoric that convinces poor Blacks they may as well quit trying. They know they have to work 10x harder than anyone else to get a job. Thats if they survive the racist republican cops that hunt them where they live. If you want to convince me or other Blacks you arent racist you guys are doing a terrible job of it.
laugh.gif

Believe it or not, that's among the least offensive positions republicans hold about black people.

Poor Blacks have been voting Democrat for over 60 years and they're still screwed, that's reality.
FAQ3-Fig1-2012.png

hom3.jpg
Yeah right, I trust government graphs and figures.... :laugh:
Yeah and you probably think da joos did 9/11 :cuckoo:

I grew up in said ghettos. Trust me its not the Dems. Its the Repubs rhetoric that convinces poor Blacks they may as well quit trying. They know they have to work 10x harder than anyone else to get a job.

Yup, Democrats created and politically control every ghetto in America and it's the Republicans fault... race baiting .. non-smart person...get real.

FAQ3-Fig1-2012.png

hom3.jpg

Nope ...

I grew up in said ghettos. Trust me its not the Dems. Its the Repubs rhetoric that convinces poor Blacks they may as well quit trying. They know they have to work 10x harder than anyone else to get a job.

Yup, Democrats created and politically control every ghetto in America and it's the Republicans fault... race baiting .. non-smart person...get real.
Nope. There are plenty of white ghettos run by Republicans. I was just pointing out that the rhetoric of the Repubs is what induces hopelessness and mistrust of whites in the Black community. Dont deflect because you recognize that to be reality.

FAQ3-Fig1-2012.png

hom3.jpg

Nope ...
Oh so you do trust the government, and wouldn't dismiss graphs and figures it presents because you're a conspiracy theorist. Cool thanks.

Nope. There are plenty of white ghettos run by Republicans. I was just pointing out that the rhetoric of the Repubs is what induces hopelessness and mistrust of whites in the Black community. Dont deflect because you recognize that to be reality.

Where there's a ghetto, Democrats are in control politically .. black, white or rainbow..

Legions of Democrat race baiters and divisive politicians keep Blacks exactly where Democrats want them..that's reality..

FAQ3-Fig1-2012.png

hom3.jpg

Nope ...
Oh so you do trust the government, and wouldn't dismiss graphs and figures it presents because you're a conspiracy theorist. Cool thanks.

not conspiracy .. butt covering politics from both political parties....

Yes a tiny, minute fraction of black people are going to vote Trump
You don't know what you are talking about.

When Farrakhan thinks Trump might be the best hope for the nation. . . or the biggest curse? It is a sign that the Democats are in trouble.

The black community that are free thinkers will show up for Trump. I think the nation of Islam in the US is listening.

I haven't voted for POTUS 16 years. If Trump asked Farrakhan to be his VP, I would go to the polls and I'd stop my boycott, I'll tell you that much. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :lol:

Farrakhan's a lunatic, and nobody with any sense pays attention to him. Trump will break records for the lowest amount of black support if he's the nominee.

. . . and the MSM has you believing Trump's a lunatic, it's a match made in heaven!

Yeah, I know, anyone that speaks the truth is a lunatic.

That is what the MSM tells you, so you believe it. Wise up buddy.

malcolm-x-on-media.jpg

Last edited:

Living in a purple state, I'd say you are both right.

Lumpy is right about the cities, Asclepias is correct about the urban ghettos and small village back waters.

That bankers own both parties and use them both in a Hegelian divide and conquer game to divide us all in a tyrannical attempt to keep us preoccupied while they loot the value of the dollar and buy up anything of value. Should the poor actually unite and put aside decades old resentments and address the real problems, the game would be up. They can't have that now.

They must keep up this charade at all costs. I've seen great politicians in both parties be destroyed by the establishment because they asked too many questions and tried to address the real problems.

20140713_tyranny.jpg

Donald Trump as helped black pNieople realize they can escape the Democrat plantation and achieve success in America. ..... :cool:

weve all seen uncle toms and aunt jemimas before. Whats the big deal?

He's said nothing against blacks, gays, welfare recipeints, poor people, homeless, mentally ill... etc etc etc.

All hes promised is to stop government betrayal.

He said he doesnt know if the KKK are racist. God knows what else says in private.[/QUOTE]
Why is his privacy of interest to you?

im certain the Donald knows that African Americans are Americans.

Where there's a ghetto, Democrats are in control politically .. black, white or rainbow..

Legions of Democrat race baiters and divisive politicians keep Blacks exactly where Democrats want them..that's reality..
Try that BS on someone that doesnt know any better.
laugh.gif

The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

Why is his privacy of interest to you?

im certain the Donald knows that African Americans are Americans.

Because he is running for prez. I'd be curious to know his real unfiltered thoughts.

Doesnt really matter that he knows African Americans are Americans. Some of us know we are americans anyway. His acquiescence on the issue doesnt validate anything.

Forum List

Back