Donald Trump could face All-Black appeals court in Manhattan

If this is not a race war, then what is a race war.
All charges against Trump are f.... nuts.
Whites are already a minority on Earth,the entirely amount is between 6 and 7 millions.
There was no one true leader of whites which wasn't persecuted by NWO.

GO4d7-UWQAAQg8z
Stop.

The problem isn’t black/white.

The problem is modern American “liberalism” not giving a rat’s ass about the law or justice.

Yep
If you just landed on this planet last week, and spent your week watching American television, you would swear black %women are 60% of the population.
Don't need to go that far. The left believes that 60% of the population is black and 80% is gay or trans.

:boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14:

For almost all of this countries existence we went to appeals courts and only saw whites. There is no race war going on bigot. There nothing more pathetic than some right wing white boy crying because there are more blacks than whites in the room.

Liberals complained trials weren't fair with black defendents didn't have any fellow blacks who were jurists? Why is Trump being denied white male jurists? This is what's wrong with America today.

if the NY Appellate court fails ..then it goes to the highest court in the land ! how appropriate !

View attachment 955248
Time is a-wasting, and the NY Appellate Court is made up of the same corrupted Democrats that put on the kangaroo court in the first place. Any way for the SCOTUS to step in and put a stop to this obvious election interference?

What is the history of Bush v Gore, when the SCOTUS made the ruling? Didn’t they tske it out of the Florida appellate system?

How is it that you were puzzled when people pointed out your racism? If the shoe fits.
How is what I said racist? The reason we have Karine Jean Pierre and Kamala Harris in their roles, which are way over their heads, is because the Dems focused on choosing female blacks over merit.

Nothing racist about saying merit should be the priority in awarding jobs, regardless of race.

How is what I said racist? The reason we have Karine Jean Pierre and Kamala Harris in their roles, which are way over their heads, is because the Dems focused on choosing female blacks over merit.

Nothing racist about saying merit should be the priority in awarding jobs, regardless of race.
It might be because you're saying that those ladies lack merit because they're black. Just my first guess.

It might be because you're saying that those ladies lack merit because they're black. Just my first guess.
I didn’t say that now, did I? They don’t lack merit BECAUSE they’re black. They lack merit and were picked DESPITE THAT because they are black.

You liberals read racism into everything and then put words in your enemy’s mouth, and then argue against something she never said. All that does is prove how little racism actually exists.

I didn’t say that now, did I? They don’t lack merit BECAUSE they’re black. They lack merit and were picked DESPITE THAT because they are black.

You liberals read racism into everything and then put words in your enemy’s mouth, and then argue against something she never said. All that does is prove how little racism actually exists.
Twist it and turn it until it makes you happy!

Why do you think that they lack merit? Because they're at a station above yours?

Forum List

Back