Black people hate N!ggers

Yo, I`ve said that a 100 times, two kinds of Blacks? ****** and Black Americans!

"GTP"

Oddly it's Leftists who think all black people are nggrs. Whenever the word is used, it's they who think that the reference applies to every black person. Why can't they confront their racism and hatred for blacks?

Why don't the majority of black people agree with you?

why do you think? because the majority are *******...

Yo, I`ve said that a 100 times, two kinds of Blacks? ****** and Black Americans!

"GTP"

Oddly it's Leftists who think all black people are nggrs. Whenever the word is used, it's they who think that the reference applies to every black person. Why can't they confront their racism and hatred for blacks?

I love it when racist Republicans try to suggest it's us libs who are the racists then you say most blacks the n word.

"GTP"

I love it when racist Republicans try to suggest it's us libs who are the racists then you say most blacks the n word.

****** is just a word.
But its always the libs who use uncle tom and cracker- but thats ok.......

I cannot tell you how often I heard blacks use the word ****** while I drove the city bus. Every day on every route.

Same during the time I drove a cab.

I cannot tell you how often I heard blacks use the word ****** while I drove the city bus. Every day on every route.

Same during the time I drove a cab.

I'm not a Moslem, but Mohammed (the Arabian "prophet") referred to a Black as a symbol of an "epidemic," in a dream that he had. From SAHIH BUKHARI, BOOK 87: Interpretation of Dreams :

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 161:

Narrated 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."

Last edited:

"GTP"

Most blacks do boy.

"GTP"

Most blacks do boy.
Blacks don't hate n*ggers enough to get them to stop acting like n*ggers. In fact blacks glorify it. They embrace it. Stop acting like n*ggers get a job. That easy.

Not true. It's just not worth trying to change an irrational human being with a horrible perception on how things work. In fact, some will see those trying to help them as a sign of weakness, and I've tried helping those who I felt needed to be helped, and I got screwed over in the end. You cannot change someone without them being open minded and wanting to do better.

If people choose a path that they know deep down inside is wrong and they do it anyway, let them suffer the consequences. Most of these people who do wrong know wrong form right and what they need to do, but they just don't. Let the problem fix itself while the civilized people advance. In other words, let what you call "n^ggers" die off while actual black people progress.

I'm black and hate young thuggish black men who love to wear hoodies

I don't care so much about the hoodies as much as I'm bothered and disgusted by black men that sag their pants like prison bitches. I don't know for the life of me why people do that. I don't even think they know why they do it. There is nothing cool about it at all, and I fail to see how even a thug would see that as something to take pride in. The original meaning comes from down low men who are welcoming other men to sleep with them.

I am noticing that it is starting to lower.

I don't care so much about the hoodies as much as I'm bothered and disgusted by black men that sag their pants like prison bitches. I don't know for the life of me why people do that. I don't even think they know why they do it. There is nothing cool about it at all, and I fail to see how even a thug would see that as something to take pride in. The original meaning comes from down low men who are welcoming other men to sleep with them.

I am noticing that it is starting to lower.

Anyone who wears a hood on their head on a clear sunny day is either a criminal or a future criminal

That's a bit of a generalization, but I understand why society would immediately be cautious of someone dressed as such.

Forum List

Back