Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

Damn liberals are dumb. You just described the argument I responded to. ClosedMinded wanted to fuck cops and bypass due process because he feels blacks have been screwed. I just asked what if it’s you or your family? You’re not doing too well so far, sparky…
if you mean by not doing well that I'm not kicking the shit out of you and the op enough you are correct .
any other interpretation is base on a false premise..

You're not kicking the crap out of anyone, you are just stomping in a pile of shit
yes I am you and the op are a huge steaming pile of shit .
made in the usa of course!

When you have to declare you're kicking the shit out of people it's a pretty good sign even you know you're not
really it's something you do all the time....asshat!

Bull, I don't say I'm kicking the shit out of people, that's all you, girlfriend

if you mean by not doing well that I'm not kicking the shit out of you and the op enough you are correct .

You're not kicking the crap out of anyone, you are just stomping in a pile of shit

When you have to declare you're kicking the shit out of people it's a pretty good sign even you know you're not

Bull, I don't say I'm kicking the shit out of people, that's all you, girlfriend
right you don't.....my ass.
girl friend ? are you a throw back black woman from the 90's

Well, you better get your ass checked then. I make a point of not saying that because I think it looks insecure, exactly as you look. And of course no quote from you showing I did. Good luck finding that one...

If a white guy goes by a speed trap traveling 70 in a 55, and the cop doesn't stop him, and then a black guy goes by the same speed trap traveling 60 in a 55, and the cop pulls him over and gives him a ticket, and this happens over and over and over again, that is what I meant by "disproportionate police persecution".

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes commit more traffic violations than whites!"

See how that works?

You have absolutely no proof that it happens that way. I doubt the cops can see the drivers clearly enough most of the time to know what race they are.

Well, you better get your ass checked then. I make a point of not saying that because I think it looks insecure, exactly as you look. And of course no quote from you showing I did. Good luck finding that one...
what you think and as you wish I looked (meaning how I appear to the brain dead like yourself) is of zero interest or concern.
if you worry about silly shit like looking bad, you need to grow the fuck up..

what you think and as you wish I looked (meaning how I appear to the brain dead like yourself) is of zero interest or concern.
if you worry about silly shit like looking bad, you need to grow the fuck up..

That makes no sense as a response to what I said

You would feel that way if you or your brother was the cop too, right?

It would have been shorter BTW just to confirm I was right, we don't have to wait to lynch the cop
feelings familial or not are irrelevant to the argument.
that's called Appeal to emotion or argumentum ad passiones is a logical fallacy characterized by the manipulation of the recipient's emotions in order to win an argument, especially in the absence of factual evidence.[

Damn liberals are dumb. You just described the argument I responded to. ClosedMinded wanted to fuck cops and bypass due process because he feels blacks have been screwed. I just asked what if it’s you or your family? You’re not doing too well so far, sparky…

You're a legend, in your own mind.

If a white guy goes by a speed trap traveling 70 in a 55, and the cop doesn't stop him, and then a black guy goes by the same speed trap traveling 60 in a 55, and the cop pulls him over and gives him a ticket, and this happens over and over and over again, that is what I meant by "disproportionate police persecution".

Then some schmuck comes along and says, "Statistics show that Negroes commit more traffic violations than whites!"

See how that works?

You have absolutely no proof that it happens that way. I doubt the cops can see the drivers clearly enough most of the time to know what race they are.

And a lot of Black guys have black tint windows so they can't be seen from the outside, which they somehow think is cool.

Why won't those damned ignint negroes just lie down to the disproportionate police persecution? What's wrong wit dem?

Excellent. You have done a fine job in exposing the scam. As if the rate of crime in relation to race should be in proportion to their percentage of the population.

I guess one solution is quotas. Not less crime.

Forum List

Back