Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

Why won't those damned ignint negroes just lie down to the disproportionate police persecution? What's wrong wit dem?

Don't want to have to prove a cop did wrong to lynch them, do we?

Not when you treat a series of similar events all isolated incidents no matter how many times it happens.

Funny, wait for the cop to be charged.....SURE they only have a 4% rate of indictment but but but anything can happen! LOL!
People arent that stupid....ask Vegas. No one takes a 4% chance to win

You would feel that way if you or your brother was the cop too, right?

It would have been shorter BTW just to confirm I was right, we don't have to wait to lynch the cop

Why won't those damned ignint negroes just lie down to the disproportionate police persecution? What's wrong wit dem?

Not when you treat a series of similar events all isolated incidents no matter how many times it happens.

Funny, wait for the cop to be charged.....SURE they only have a 4% rate of indictment but but but anything can happen! LOL!

It would have been shorter BTW just to confirm I was right, we don't have to wait to lynch the cop
feelings familial or not are irrelevant to the argument.
that's called Appeal to emotion or argumentum ad passiones is a logical fallacy characterized by the manipulation of the recipient's emotions in order to win an argument, especially in the absence of factual evidence.[

another righty poster with no sense of humor.

Mirror
I think there are enough of them in your house ...

While you use the ones you have a lot more
only in your wet dreams..

that's called Appeal to emotion or argumentum ad passiones is a logical fallacy characterized by the manipulation of the recipient's emotions in order to win an argument, especially in the absence of factual evidence.[

Damn liberals are dumb. You just described the argument I responded to. ClosedMinded wanted to fuck cops and bypass due process because he feels blacks have been screwed. I just asked what if it’s you or your family? You’re not doing too well so far, sparky…

another righty poster with no sense of humor.

Mirror
I think there are enough of them in your house ...

While you use the ones you have a lot more
only in your wet dreams..

Nothing about my imagining you staring at and admiring yourself is "wet"

Ifs? Quote me when you want to talk about things that actually happen.

Yep, they do the same thing with jail populations. They ignore the rates

So if blacks get more $$$, we can ignore that because more blacks are poor. But if more blacks commit crimes then it's racist, we can't consider more poor commit crimes.

You really are color blind, LOL. Not....

What are you talking about? Ifs?

No they aren't ifs, I'm not re-explaining the obvious to you

You're asking me questions about what you should ignore. I dont care what you ignore or what you dont consider. No matter what I say you're going to ignore or consider it anyway

Damn liberals are dumb. You just described the argument I responded to. ClosedMinded wanted to fuck cops and bypass due process because he feels blacks have been screwed. I just asked what if it’s you or your family? You’re not doing too well so far, sparky…
if you mean by not doing well that I'm not kicking the shit out of you and the op enough you are correct .
any other interpretation is base on a false premise..

:badgrin:

if you mean by not doing well that I'm not kicking the shit out of you and the op enough you are correct .
You couldn't kick the shit out of a frog. :badgrin:

Ifs? Quote me when you want to talk about things that actually happen.

Every time I think I can't think you're actually dumber than I think, you impress me...

Yep, they do the same thing with jail populations. They ignore the rates

So if blacks get more $$$, we can ignore that because more blacks are poor. But if more blacks commit crimes then it's racist, we can't consider more poor commit crimes.

You really are color blind, LOL. Not....

What are you talking about? Ifs?

No they aren't ifs, I'm not re-explaining the obvious to you

You're asking me questions about what you should ignore. I dont care what you ignore or what you dont consider. No matter what I say you're going to ignore or consider it anyway

Reading is fundamental, go back to school

You're not kicking the crap out of anyone, you are just stomping in a pile of shit

:badgrin:

You couldn't kick the shit out of a frog. :badgrin:
why would I ? you truly suck at analogies

You're not kicking the crap out of anyone, you are just stomping in a pile of shit
yes I am you and the op are a huge steaming pile of shit .
made in the usa of course!

When you have to declare you're kicking the shit out of people it's a pretty good sign even you know you're not

When you have to declare you're kicking the shit out of people it's a pretty good sign even you know you're not
really it's something you do all the time....asshat!

Forum List

Back