Black People: You Are Being SCAMMED

I agree with the OP on a surprising number of issues, but I'd be happy letting blacks rise above the manipulation on all sides. I'd counsel them to run like hell from anyone seeking their vote.

All political parties manipulate voters, and most of the time they do little more than serve the corporations and wealthy individuals who fund their campaigns..

As an aside, I'd stay extra far from any political organization that supported or supports the Reagan War on Drugs, which devolved into a criminally incompetent bureaucracy that did little more than transfer inner city blacks from defunct welfare programs to prison cells.

Note to self: don't vote for anyone who wants to put you in a cage.

(Post-Carter deindustrialization = jobs sent to China = cheaper labor = higher profits = intensification of inner city ghettos. War on Drugs as response to superfluous populations)

Last edited:
I agree with the OP on a surprising number of issues, but I'd be happy letting blacks rise above the manipulation on all sides. I'd counsel them to run like hell from anyone seeking their vote.

All political parties manipulate voters, and most of the time they do little more than serve the corporations and wealthy individuals who fund their campaigns..

As an aside, I'd stay extra far from any political organization that supported or supports the Reagan War on Drugs, which devolved into a criminally incompetent bureaucracy that did little more than transfer inner city blacks from defunct welfare programs to prison cells.

Note to self: don't vote for anyone who wants to put you in a cage.

(Post-Carter deindustrialization = jobs sent to China = cheaper labor = higher profits = intensification of inner city ghettos. War on Drugs as response to superfluous populations)
War on drugs was actually announced when drug use was low and just prior to the invasion of crack in the inner city ghettos. I wonder how Regan saw that coming? Iran Contras.......cough cough.

Yup. Exactly what the Obama-Holder-Sharpton-Jackson-NAACP- et al scammers do. Looks like they've got you well trained.
wake up Dorothy you're
having that dream again....the one where you think people aren't laughing at you .

The overwhelming majority of Americans agree with me, and they proved it on election day, November 2014.
yepp.gif
no matter how many time you repeat that lie ..it will never be fact..
as the majority of voters did not vote in the November 2014 election prove syou are lying...

And you're going to say that if the majority of voters had voted, then it would have not been the republican landslide that it was ? LOL. Even if Obama had not recruited all the illegal aliens to vote that he's been trying to, Democrats still would've lost. The American people don't want your Anti-White racism, your immigration invasion, your Muslim ass-kissing, and your dangerous disregard of NATIONAL SECURITY. That's it. Deny it if you like. That'll make the next landslide an even bigger one. :laugh:
denial is what you do best..
Yup. Exactly what the Obama-Holder-Sharpton-Jackson-NAACP- et al scammers do. Looks like they've got you well trained.
wake up Dorothy you're
having that dream again....the one where you think people aren't laughing at you .

The overwhelming majority of Americans agree with me, and they proved it on election day, November 2014.
yepp.gif
no matter how many time you repeat that lie ..it will never be fact..
as the majority of voters did not vote in the November 2014 election prove syou are lying...

And you're going to say that if the majority of voters had voted, then it would have not been the republican landslide that it was ? LOL. Even if Obama had not recruited all the illegal aliens to vote that he's been trying to, Democrats still would've lost. The American people don't want your Anti-White racism, your immigration invasion, your Muslim ass-kissing, and your dangerous disregard of NATIONAL SECURITY. That's it. Deny it if you like. That'll make the next landslide an even bigger one. :laugh:
denial is what you do best..
That's what YOU do.

So, do you believe WHITES evolved from BLACKS or did BLACKS evolve from WHITES? You cannot have it doth ways. Either God Created MAN or Evolution is on the fringe of Political Incorrectness. People who hold to evolution TODAY no longer answer this question because it digs up the race question as it did in the time of Darwin. Most Christians believed Blacks to be Human; however, ALL evolutionists at one time believed Blacks to be lower on the evolutionary scale --- possibly subhuman. This is exactly why slavery was never an issue among 19th century atheists.
Man was already fully evolved prior to whites appearing. Whites are simply the result of a mutation of genes.
Yeah. A good mutation. Making Whites better scientists, better musicians, and better baseball players.
that's false and smoking gun proof of your willful ignorance..
Already PROVEN TRUE (Page 13, Post # 127).. You should read the thread before throwing the word "false" around and making a complete ass clown out of yourself)
there is no page 13 ass hat!
Oh ? How would that be ? Did it just disappear ? So you're so dumb you don't even know how to get back to page 13, so you can look at Post # 127, right ? HAAA!! This is too funny.

OK, forum challenged one. I'll explain it to you. You click on page # 18 at the top of this page, and that gives you a new set of pages. Then you click on the lowest number page (higher than 13), until page 13 show up in one of the squares. Then you click on 13. Then you scroll down to Post # 127. Got it ?

Since I don't have confidence that you do, here is a copy/paste of Post # 127 >>> LOL.

Post # 127 (Page 13) QUOTES

ASCLEPIAS SAID:

So, do you believe WHITES evolved from BLACKS or did BLACKS evolve from WHITES? You cannot have it doth ways. Either God Created MAN or Evolution is on the fringe of Political Incorrectness. People who hold to evolution TODAY no longer answer this question because it digs up the race question as it did in the time of Darwin. Most Christians believed Blacks to be Human; however, ALL evolutionists at one time believed Blacks to be lower on the evolutionary scale --- possibly subhuman. This is exactly why slavery was never an issue among 19th century atheists.
Man was fully evolved prior to whites appearing. Whites are simply the result of a mutation of genes.

PROTECTIONIST SAID:
Yeah. A good mutation. Making Whites better scientists, better musicians, and better baseball players.

Post # 127 (Page 13)

Examples

Ted Williams - .344 lifetime batting average (no Black person has a higher one): last player to hit over .400.

Mickey Mantle - 18 world series home runs (all time record - no Black Player ever got that many)

Joe Dimaggio - hit safely in 56 consecutive games (all time record - no Black Player is even close)

Top 12 hitters of all time (ALL WHITE) >

1. Ty Cobb - .367
2. Rogers Hornsby - 358
3. Ed Delahanty - 346
4. Tris Speaker - 345
5. Billy Hamilton - 344
5. Ted Williams - 344
7. Dan Brouthers - .342
7. Harry Heilmann - 342
7. Babe Ruth - .342
10. Willie Keeler - .341
10. Bill Terry - 341
12. Lou Gehrig - .340

Top home run average of all time (only 1 is Black)

Babe Ruth - 8.50
Jim Thome - 7.27
Ralph Kiner - 7.09
Harmon Killebrew - 7.03
Ryan Howard - 6.80
Ted Williams - 6.76
Manny Ramirez - 6.73
Adam Dunn - 6.71
Juan Gonzalez - 6.62
Dave Kingman - 6.62
Mickey Mantle - 6.62

Last edited:
It's interesting how the Dept. of Justice is being ridiculed by the RWnuts as incapable, crooked, scammers, etc., etc.,

EXCEPT for the part the RWnuts like, i.e., the exoneration of Officer Wilson,

then miraculously the 'nuts are fully on board the DoJ's competence and honesty.

lolol
So you're having a hard time figuring this out, huh ? The DOJ was FORCED to exonerate Wilson because 2 independent of each other investigations, both loaded with forensic evidence already exonerated him. Duh!

The SCAM "report" on the Ferguson Police Dept was simply Holder issuing the most ridiculous excuse for a scam ever seen. Statistics that have no connection to racism, supposedly proving racism.
geez.gif
And the manipulation campaign continues. All to retain/bolster the Black Democrat voting bloc. Create an issue of race (where there isn't any), get Blacks riled up, and then come riding in to the rescue. This is about as ambiguous as 1st grade arithmetic.

Let me translate the above rant:

...the DoJ is brilliant where they did what I agree with; the DoJ is incompetent where they did what I don't agree with...

Is that about it?

YOU KNOW it isn't. :laugh:

Man was already fully evolved prior to whites appearing. Whites are simply the result of a mutation of genes.
Already PROVEN TRUE (Page 13, Post # 127).. You should read the thread before throwing the word "false" around and making a complete ass clown out of yourself)
Oh ? How would that be ? Did it just disappear ? So you're so dumb you don't even know how to get back to page 13, so you can look at Post # 127, right ? HAAA!! This is too funny.

OK, forum challenged one. I'll explain it to you. You click on page # 18 at the top of this page, and that gives you a new set of pages. Then you click on the lowest number page (higher than 13), until page 13 show up in one of the squares. Then you click on 13. Then you scroll down to Post # 127. Got it ?

Since I don't have confidence that you do, here is a copy/paste of Post # 127 >>> LOL.

ASCLEPIAS SAID:

Man was fully evolved prior to whites appearing. Whites are simply the result of a mutation of genes.

PROTECTIONIST SAID:

Post # 127 (Page 13)

Examples

Ted Williams - .344 lifetime batting average (no Black person has a higher one): last player to hit over .400.

Mickey Mantle - 18 world series home runs (all time record - no Black Player ever got that many)

Joe Dimaggio - hit safely in 56 consecutive games (all time record - no Black Player is even close)

1. Ty Cobb - .367
2. Rogers Hornsby - 358
3. Ed Delahanty - 346
4. Tris Speaker - 345
5. Billy Hamilton - 344
5. Ted Williams - 344
7. Dan Brouthers - .342
7. Harry Heilmann - 342
7. Babe Ruth - .342
10. Willie Keeler - .341
10. Bill Terry - 341
12. Lou Gehrig - .340

Babe Ruth - 8.50
Jim Thome - 7.27
Ralph Kiner - 7.09
Harmon Killebrew - 7.03
Ryan Howard - 6.80
Ted Williams - 6.76
Manny Ramirez - 6.73
Adam Dunn - 6.71
Juan Gonzalez - 6.62
Dave Kingman - 6.62
Mickey Mantle - 6.62
still no page 13 don't know what you r screen looks like but mine say this is page 8..
btw you :evidence is fucking meaningless ....

If whites evolved from blacks...Do you know what evolved means?? We could easily of developed larger brains, larger frontal lobes and a higher iq.

Looking back at our evolution as a species appears to support such ideas.
white did not evolve from blacks humans no matter what color the are ,are one species . the difference in color and hair etc. is an adaption to conditions.
if white had evolved from blacks that would be called speciation
Speciation
  • Speciation is the evolutionary process by which new biological species arise. The biologist Orator F. Cook was the first to coin the term 'speciation' for the splitting of lineages or "cladogenesis," as opposed to "anagenesis" or "phyletic evolution" occurring within lineages. Whether genetic drift is a minor or major contributor to speciation is the subject matter of much ongoing discussion.
if that had happened blacks, whites, Asians, et all, couldn't interbreed because they would no longer have enough genes in common to make viable offspring.
you want fries with that?

ASCLEPIAS SAID:

PROTECTIONIST SAID:

Post # 127 (Page 13)

Examples

1. Ty Cobb - .367
2. Rogers Hornsby - 358
3. Ed Delahanty - 346
4. Tris Speaker - 345
5. Billy Hamilton - 344
5. Ted Williams - 344
7. Dan Brouthers - .342
7. Harry Heilmann - 342
7. Babe Ruth - .342
10. Willie Keeler - .341
10. Bill Terry - 341
12. Lou Gehrig - .340

Babe Ruth - 8.50
Jim Thome - 7.27
Ralph Kiner - 7.09
Harmon Killebrew - 7.03
Ryan Howard - 6.80
Ted Williams - 6.76
Manny Ramirez - 6.73
Adam Dunn - 6.71
Juan Gonzalez - 6.62
Dave Kingman - 6.62
Mickey Mantle - 6.62
still no page 13 don't know what you r screen looks like but mine says this is page 8..
btw post #127 is on page five .....

If whites evolved from blacks...Do you know what evolved means?? We could easily of developed larger brains, larger frontal lobes and a higher iq.

white did not evolve from blacks humans no matter what color the are ,are one species . the difference in color and hair etc. is an adaption to conditions.
Speciation
  • Speciation is the evolutionary process by which new biological species arise. The biologist Orator F. Cook was the first to coin the term 'speciation' for the splitting of lineages or "cladogenesis," as opposed to "anagenesis" or "phyletic evolution" occurring within lineages. Whether genetic drift is a minor or major contributor to speciation is the subject matter of much ongoing discussion.
is that had happened blacks, whites, Asians, et all, couldn't interbreed because they would no longer have enough genes in common to make viable offspring.
The only difference is really the culture. There are Black people the world over with straight hair, blond hair, red hair, Blue eyes etc.

Speciation
is that had happened blacks, whites, Asians, et all, couldn't interbreed because they would no longer have enough genes in common to make viable offspring.
The only difference is really the culture. There are Black people the world over with straight hair, blond hair, red hair, Blue eyes etc.
true! was not just talking about blacks. lots of traits are inherited....

ASCLEPIAS SAID:

PROTECTIONIST SAID:

Post # 127 (Page 13)

Examples

1. Ty Cobb - .367
2. Rogers Hornsby - 358
3. Ed Delahanty - 346
4. Tris Speaker - 345
5. Billy Hamilton - 344
5. Ted Williams - 344
7. Dan Brouthers - .342
7. Harry Heilmann - 342
7. Babe Ruth - .342
10. Willie Keeler - .341
10. Bill Terry - 341
12. Lou Gehrig - .340

Babe Ruth - 8.50
Jim Thome - 7.27
Ralph Kiner - 7.09
Harmon Killebrew - 7.03
Ryan Howard - 6.80
Ted Williams - 6.76
Manny Ramirez - 6.73
Adam Dunn - 6.71
Juan Gonzalez - 6.62
Dave Kingman - 6.62
Mickey Mantle - 6.62
still no page 13 don't know what you r screen looks like but mine say this is page 8..
1. LOL.. So even explaining to you how to get to page 13 doesn't help you. Wow. Well, if there's someone in the room with you with a modicum of intelligence they can read my instructions, and then do it for you.

2. Note to USMB readers: can you believe this guy is unable to go to page 13 ? Pheeeeww!!
f_whistle.gif

3. My screen says this is page 23.

4. Evidence is not meaningless, and the evidence I showed leaves no doubt.

Speciation
if that had happened blacks, whites, Asians, et all, couldn't interbreed because they would no longer have enough genes in common to make viable offspring.
Evolving isn't just changing species. In biology there is a such thing as SUB-species (AKA "race"), which is noted by a third name in the binomial taxonomic classification system.

Examples are >> 1) Bengal tiger and 2) Siberian tiger

Panthera tigris tigris Bengal tiger
220px-Tiger-INDIA-Maya.JPG

220px-P.t.altaica_female.jpg
Panthera tigris altaica.Siberian tiger.

"In biology the term "race" is used with caution because it can be ambiguous. Generally when it is used it is synonymous with subspecies.[61] For mammals, the taxonomic unit below the species level is usually the subspecies".[62] (Wikipedia)

Last edited:
There's no question that the ludicrous DOJ "report" accusing the Ferguson, MO Police Dept of racism, is part of an overall political SCAM. And the scammers are Mr. Community Organizer-Scammer himself Barrack Obama, and his lap dog Erratic Eric Holder. And those being scammed ? Primarily Black people in America, with a few mindless whites mixed in.

The idea is to get Blacks upset, aroused, disturbed, pissed-off, and most of all, to VOTE DEMOCRATIC, in the next election. If just 1000 votes could be generated in each state, from this manipulation campaign, that could be enough to swing an election from one side to the other. It should be noted that elections, in recent years, have been very close contests.

So all you Blacks out there, and lost-in-the-woods Whites, how do you feel about being the object of the Obama-Holder SCAM campaign, where Obama and Holder pretend that the Ferguson Police dept (and other police depts) are racist ? And when are you going to get your heads out of your butts, and join the intelligent world around you ?

PS - Notice I didn't title this OP "American Blacks". That's because the Obama-Holder VOTE MACHINE appeals to ALL Blacks of any nationality, including illegal aliens, who are not legally entitled to vote. Obama and Holder don't care about that. They are Equal Opportunity scammers.
LOL, you are right! Us dumb *******, spics, chinks, and kikes, should vote for a party that has a bunch of racist crackers and xenophobes like you! Yeah that was a good joke! :lol:

Yes sa re Bob! We jus wanna align with you people!
racist-renig.jpg

Si, Si,Si!!!! We want to join people like you!
891549_G.jpg

:lol:

There's no question that the ludicrous DOJ "report" accusing the Ferguson, MO Police Dept of racism, is part of an overall political SCAM. And the scammers are Mr. Community Organizer-Scammer himself Barrack Obama, and his lap dog Erratic Eric Holder. And those being scammed ? Primarily Black people in America, with a few mindless whites mixed in.

The idea is to get Blacks upset, aroused, disturbed, pissed-off, and most of all, to VOTE DEMOCRATIC, in the next election. If just 1000 votes could be generated in each state, from this manipulation campaign, that could be enough to swing an election from one side to the other. It should be noted that elections, in recent years, have been very close contests.

So all you Blacks out there, and lost-in-the-woods Whites, how do you feel about being the object of the Obama-Holder SCAM campaign, where Obama and Holder pretend that the Ferguson Police dept (and other police depts) are racist ? And when are you going to get your heads out of your butts, and join the intelligent world around you ?

PS - Notice I didn't title this OP "American Blacks". That's because the Obama-Holder VOTE MACHINE appeals to ALL Blacks of any nationality, including illegal aliens, who are not legally entitled to vote. Obama and Holder don't care about that. They are Equal Opportunity scammers.
LOL, you are right! Us dumb *******, spics, chinks, and kikes, should vote for a party that has a bunch of racist crackers and xenophobes like you! Yeah that was a good joke! :lol:

racist-renig.jpg

891549_G.jpg
Dumb response. I never said a thing about who you (or anyone should vote for). You changed the subject.

And if anybody is being a racist fool, it's you by labeling (I'm guessing you mean Republicans) them as "racist crackers and xenophobes".

All in all, you posted a very WEAK response that didn't refute one word of the OP. And you contradicted yourself when you separated me from what you called "spics", and then said "people like you!" I am 50% Hispanic, my paternal grandparents are from British Honduras in Central America (now called Belize), and I speak Spanish fluently.

As for the marquee you posted, it's 100% correct. We need a new Operation Wetback, just like the one Eisenhower did in 1954, and that has nothing to do with racism. The USA shouldn't be accepting immigrants (from Latin America or anywhere else)

racist-renig.jpg

891549_G.jpg
Dumb response. I never said a thing about who you (or anyone should vote for). You changed the subject.

And if anybody is being a racist fool, it's you by labeling (I'm guessing you mean Republicans) them as "racist crackers and xenophobes".

All in all, you posted a very WEAK response that didn't refute one word of the OP. And you contradicted yourself when you separated me from what you called "spics", and then said "people like you!" I am 50% Hispanic, my paternal grandparents are from British Honduras in Central America (now called Belize), and I speak Spanish fluently.

As for the marquee you posted, it's 100% correct. We need a new Operation Wetback, just like the one Eisenhower did in 1954, and that has nothing to do with racism. The USA shouldn't be accepting immigrants (from Latin America or anywhere else)
You are the one who initiated that silly blanket statement on your title regarding "Black people". You whole premise started out about how "the Blacks" are allegedly being duped into voting Democrat (even though they already have high numbers ). Maybe I didn't read it right but it certainly didn't look like you were endorsing democrats.
If you were slamming Democrats , who do you think that "they" should vote for? :)
When I said "people like you", I didn't care what your ethnicity was, it was about your mindset. It's "funny" that you bring up "Operation Wetback", when that sign had nothing to do with it. As for %50 percent of your heritage being from Belize, it means as much to me as cain, west's, or carson's percentage of "African American".

Forum List

Back