Black People's Grand Jury...

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Black People's Grand Jury Indicts Darren Wilson For Murder Of Michael Brown.

A Black People’s Grand Jury in St. Louis, Missouri, last weekend delivered a “true bill of indictment” for first degree murder against former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the death of Black teenager Michael Brown. Black people “can and must take matters into our own hands,” said Omali Yeshitela, one of four prosecutors that presented evidence, not only of Wilson’s personal guilt, but the institutional culpability of the entire regional criminal justice system in the murder and subsequent whitewash of the crime.

So I guess the black police are going to arrest Wilson and put him on trial in front of black jury, and IF guilty, maybe even send him to black jail. Is this how it works now?

Oh have we actually taken the final act of division? I hope so.

f9nryg.jpg

Wow, I know D politicians and advisers are correct in saying they need their lock on the stupid vote to win but can these idiots read a ballot?

Black People's Grand Jury Indicts Darren Wilson For Murder Of Michael Brown.

A Black People’s Grand Jury in St. Louis, Missouri, last weekend delivered a “true bill of indictment” for first degree murder against former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the death of Black teenager Michael Brown. Black people “can and must take matters into our own hands,” said Omali Yeshitela, one of four prosecutors that presented evidence, not only of Wilson’s personal guilt, but the institutional culpability of the entire regional criminal justice system in the murder and subsequent whitewash of the crime.

So I guess the black police are going to arrest Wilson and put him on trial in front of black jury, and IF guilty, maybe even send him to black jail. Is this how it works now?

I tried to be a witness for the defense but I was described as "way too white".

Forum List

Back