Black Racism, justified, and correct.

In case that jackass liarability doesn't remember he's still on ignore.

Liability (hey! that's me!) is not the jackass, you filthy vile lying racist piece of shit scumsucker. The Basshole (hey! that's you!) is the jackass as between the two of us!

And, I don't care if I am on ignore. That only means that unless someone quotes me, YOU don't see my words of shining wisdom.

But putting YOUR cowardly racist-ass aside, Basshole, others can see additional thoughts (mine) responding to your racist piece of shit mutterings.

So, it all works out just fine!

:clap2::razz:

that doesnt stop him from commenting on your stupid posts
Only a rambling retarded fool will continue to rant at someone who isn't listening.
hes not ranting AT you you dumbfuck
he is ranting ABOUT you
you should actually IGNORE those you have on your ignore list

All he does is name call which is rambling at someone, not about DiveGoon, thats why his jackass is one ignore. Get off his testes.

Only a rambling retarded fool will continue to rant at someone who isn't listening.
he is ranting ABOUT you

All he does is name call which is rambling at someone, not about DiveGoon, thats why his jackass is one ignore. Get off his testes.

I do that no more than the Basshole (except for my consistently referring to the Basshole as the Basshole, arguably).

he is ranting ABOUT you

yet you seem obsessed with his private parts, why is that?

he is ranting ABOUT you

No you are, and he in turn is obsessed with the Bass with his emotive insults and personal attacks. It doesn't matte because the Bass doesn't see his posts.

No you are, and he in turn is obsessed with the Bass with his emotive insults and personal attacks. It doesn't matte because the Bass doesn't see his posts.
then the basshole should stop commenting on him
LOL

The Basshole doesn't see my posts unless they get quoted. And it obviously DOES matter to the Basshole, because he's demonstrating just how obsessed he is with me.

The FACT is, the Basshole is just a lowlife racist pig.

The Basshole hates it that I have properly assigned that label to it, and I call the Basshole on his lowlife racist bullshit when I come upon examples of them.

Putting me on ignore is fine. (I'm really wondering how I would notice that he has me on ignore when he constantly brings me up almost as though he doesn't have me on ignore.) But it doesn't prevent me from pointing out the Basshole's endless parade of racist rhetoric.

What would the Basshole talk about if he couldn't spout off about his fixation on penises and male anus and suddenly was prevented from discussing in his racist way anything about race-relations or the races?

don't let the fucking doorknob hit ya where the dog should have bit ya!! good riddance!!!

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism
against other non Black races.Especially the Caucasian European race.

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

Considering the condition of Blacks around the World and weighting that against how Blacks are doing here in the USA, We come out pretty good. No I'm not asking You to thank Us for getting You where You are now Charlie, that's not the point. I do think that You should thank God Everyday for Your Blessings, and let go of some of that hate. We are all related Charlie, if not from Adam and Eve, from Noah. King got it, why can't you? Nobody has the Right to be like Hitler with Pure Stock and mixing of blood. Shame on you.

LOL

Liarbility is clearly obsessed with the Bass, who attacked whom first and always? He's taken Bass obsession Bassmania to new heights.

LOL

Liarbility is clearly obsessed with the Bass, who attacked whom first and always? He's taken Bass obsession Bassmania to new heights.
if you are truely ignoring him, how would you know

:eusa_whistle:

LOL

^ said the Basshole as he continued to obsess about me! :lol:

LOL

You're not replying to his posts and neither is anyone else so its obvious that Liarbility is addressing the Bass, only a retard would think otherwise. He clearly is obsessed with the Bass, these homosexuals need to be harshly dealt with.

You're not replying to his posts and neither is anyone else so its obvious that Liarbility is addressing the Bass, only a retard would think otherwise. He clearly is obsessed with the Bass, these homosexuals need to be harshly dealt with.

Lia[r]bility is (i.e., I, Liability, am) indeed responding to the Basshole who is such a puss that he has me on ignore. Thus, as we all know, the Basshole cannot see my refutations of his simplistic racist sophistry.

That the Basshole is hopelessly conflicted about his homosexuality is clear.

That he is a filthy lowlife lying racist is also clear.

That he is too stupid to figure out that others can contemplate my rejoinders to the Basshole's stupid racist ignorant posts (whether or not they respond to my posts) is also abundantly clear.

My mere presence REALLY gets under the racist skin of the Basshole. I'm ok with that. I find it funny!

Lia[r]bility is (i.e., I, Liability, am) indeed responding to the Basshole who is such a puss that he has me on ignore. Thus, as we all know, the Basshole cannot see my refutations of his simplistic racist sophistry.

That the Basshole is hopelessly conflicted about his homosexuality is clear.

That he is a filthy lowlife lying racist is also clear.

That he is too stupid to figure out that others can contemplate my rejoinders to the Basshole's stupid racist ignorant posts (whether or not they respond to my posts) is also abundantly clear.

My mere presence REALLY gets under the racist skin of the Basshole. I'm ok with that. I find it funny!
LOL well, he IS full of himself

really??? :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Yes. Sometimes you do respond to my posts, Dive. And in his way, the Basshole spends an inordinate amount of his time responding to my posts, too. :cool:

:lol:

Yes. Sometimes you do respond to my posts, Dive. And in his way, the Basshole spends an inordinate amount of his time responding to my posts, too. :cool:
well, i DO address your posts, even when you are not directly communicating with me
;)

Forum List

Back