Black Racism, justified, and correct.

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism
against other non Black races.Especially the Caucasian European race.

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

Ya that's why you dumb fuckers run such tight countries in Africa. :lol:

Did you happen to notice that we now have a Black President????????????????

52nd will probably try and spin it and say it's all part of the conspiracy against the black man.

Which is what it is, a conspiracy to pacify blacks and other minorities into thinking
that there is no more discrimination, and or racism in America. If you can read into a bold
faced conspiracy, and identify it Ms. Nia, it must be a conspiracy!.

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

If all black people thought like you, I'd have to become a white racist. I'm just glad all black people don't believe the hate you spew.

If all black people thought like you, I'd have to become a white racist. I'm just glad all black people don't believe the hate you spew.

The hate, that the original White slave master haters,created.!

then leave. go back to africa, chicken breath.

Oh, yes typical White boy response,"Go Back to Africa" as if you white European land stealers
sprung up from north American soil.

I think the White Europeans need to high tail it back to Europe. We got Blood thirsty Arabs
Flying Jet liners into high rise buildings trying to kill you people. And yes I know blacks died
in the terrorists attacks, on 9/11, but it was a whole lot more whites that got assasinated
Mr. Shogun,

Now who should leave America?

The hate, that the original White slave master haters,created.!

Did you know that most white people never owned slaves?

I guess that doesn’t matter to someone that wants a reason to hate.

then leave. go back to africa, chicken breath.

Oh, yes typical White boy response,"Go Back to Africa" as if you white European land stealers
sprung up from north American soil.

I think the White Europeans need to high tail it back to Europe. We got Blood thirsty Arabs
Flying Jet liners into high rise buildings trying to kill you people. And yes I know blacks died
in the terrorists attacks, on 9/11, but it was a whole lot more whites that got assasinated
Mr. Shogun,

Now who should leave America?

well, we DID create the nation you seem to be enjoying.. that is, unless you can name a single black man that had even the slightest input outside of bringing coffee to the WHITE MEN WHO WERE BUSY CREATING THE UNITED STATES....

We brought you along, slave, you don't get to choose where someone else goes just because your pussy is aching.

and, dark meat, if 9/11 was your idea of a successful one sided attack then you clearly don't understand what kind of destruction is played when the US strikes back. There is not a single BLACK nation that could so much as dent the pinky toe of America. Not one. Hell, it's because whites are so benevolent that your kind have not been wiped out anyway. If whites didn't keep genocides in check you'd kill yourself off. Eh, Mr. RWANDA?

well, we DID create the nation you seem to be enjoying.. that is, unless you can name a single black man that had even the slightest input outside of bringing coffee to the WHITE MEN WHO WERE BUSY CREATING THE UNITED STATES.

I can name one for you: Wentworth Cheswill.

You probably never heard of him. He was the first Black man in America ever elected to public office.

In NH. And he is a Founding Father.

"He did not help to draft, nor did he sign, either the Declaration or the Constitution. But, he did ride the same night as Paul Revere, making an all-night ride carrying the same message as Revere, to warn citizens of the imminent British invasion. Unfairly, Revere’s ride is memorialized in a famous poem, but Cheswell’s is not."

More: AK Voices: Kevin Clarkson : The Other Paul Revere | adn.com

Not that you or anyone probably cares, but I thought I'd mention it.

Last edited:
well, we DID create the nation you seem to be enjoying.. that is, unless you can name a single black man that had even the slightest input outside of bringing coffee to the WHITE MEN WHO WERE BUSY CREATING THE UNITED STATES.

You probably never heard of him. He was the first Black man in America ever elected to public office.

"He did not help to draft, nor did he sign, either the Declaration or the Constitution. But, he did ride the same night as Paul Revere, making an all-night ride carrying the same message as Revere, to warn citizens of the imminent British invasion. Unfairly, Revere’s ride is memorialized in a famous poem, but Cheswell’s is not."

His father was biracial. Imagine that.

And his grandfather was a black slave.

According to the One Drop Rule, he was black.

And his grandfather was a black slave.

According to the One Drop Rule, he was black.

His mother was white.

:lol:

yea dude... someone who rode a horse during the fictitious paul revere ride sure is a founding father.

:thup:

But, I guess when your bar is so low as to also include a guy whose founding father input was TAKING A BRITISH BULLET, ala Cripsus, I guess I shouldn't be too shocked. For fucks sake.. you might as well consider every slave of thomas jefferson founding fathers as well.

:rofl:

well, we DID create the nation you seem to be enjoying.. that is, unless you can name a single black man that had even the slightest input outside of bringing coffee to the WHITE MEN WHO WERE BUSY CREATING THE UNITED STATES....

bit ignorant and racist.

Black people have contributed a lot to this country. But it's stuff they just don't teach you in school. There were a lot of blacks who invented things that we use to day. And who was picking cotton in the fields? it was slaves.

Last edited:

bit ignorant and racist.

Black people have contributed a lot to this country. But it's stuff they just don't teach you in school. There were a lot of blacks who invented things that we use to day. And who was picking cotton in the fields? it was slaves.

peanut butter and stop lights didn't write the constitution or create the US. Sorry to burst your bubble this side of February. Picked cotton didn't create a nation. I realize that it's posh to conjure up token individuals for the sake of inclusion but.. we can play "spot the negro" in any image relating to the founding fathers all day long if you want.

bit ignorant and racist.

peanut butter and stop lights didn't write the constitution or create the US. Sorry to burst your bubble this side of February. Picked cotton didn't create a nation. I realize that it's posh to conjure up token individuals for the sake of inclusion but.. we can play "spot the negro" in any image relating to the founding fathers all day long if you want.

Jackass, the consititution was written by rich white men who's sole purpose was to protect and uplift and maintain other rich white men, people like your poor jackass were not a part of that.

bit ignorant and racist.

Jackass, the consititution was written by rich white men who's sole purpose was to protect and uplift and maintain other rich white men, people like your poor jackass were not a part of that.

yea.. that.. and the creation of this nation which you so enjoy.. :rofl:

Can't find an equivalent nation in Africa, can we?

yea.. that.. and the creation of this nation which you so enjoy.. :rofl:

Can't find an equivalent nation in Africa, can we?

The fag from Missouri still doesn't get it, so the Superstar will not repeat it, rich white men wrote the Constitution for the benefit of other like minded rich white men to maintain that privilege, not for sorry trailer trash raised crackers like yourself who were considered no better than ******* when they wrote it.

Forum List

Back