Black Restaurant Week?

I just saw this promotion on my morning local news broadcast.

Really? We are now supposed to try deciding where to eat based on the skin color of the owner/employees?

Sigh..... this division has become so normalized that people don't even notice it anymore
You have a problem with supporting black entrepreneurs?

poor faux-raging snowflake

So they are pushig McDonalds this week and McDonalds is celebrating by briningback the McRib

I just saw this promotion on my morning local news broadcast.

Really? We are now supposed to try deciding where to eat based on the skin color of the owner/employees?

Sigh..... this division has become so normalized that people don't even notice it anymore

Based on all the issues going on today, blacks think they're better than everyone else.

Black people don't generally hang around white people unless they're getting paid to be around them.

Putting that aside, I don't eat out at all any more, irrelevant of who owns what. The general public is both annoying and dirty. Etiquette is lacking greatly. People eat like pigs. I dunno what's happened to society but mannerisms escape it as a collective. Last time I was in a restaurant I wanted to just reach over and strangle the ever living shit out of the obnoxious asshole at the next table slopping his chops and lips, loud enough to hear across the room and having a full blown conversation with the other pig with their mouths crammed as full as they could get them. I've no idea how they understood each other.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back