🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Role Models

It is insane idiots like you who incite madmen like Jared Loughner.

Shame on you.

Regards from Rosie

really, he gunned down black people because he felt persecuted by blacks?

You are incredibly stupid and evil as well as racist.

I'll throw in hypocrite for good measure too.

Just like the El Segundo cops shot newspaper delivery people because they hate newspapers.

You really ARE a mega-moron.

Regards from Rosie

how about the beer distributor employee that got fired for stealing beer and went on a shooting spree b/c it was evil whitey's fault?

:dig:

Last edited:
The black underclass is in such dire straits because of white people. Schools weren't integrated until the 1970's. Neighborhoods are just now starting to be integrated.

White people were not subject to ghettoizing and redlining. They perpetrated it.

Why don't white people have Jimmy, Roslyn and Amy Carter as role models? It would be hard to find a better example of a close, religious family dedicated to country and world.

Regards from Rosie
There ya go again, blaming whitey.
The Civil Rights Act was passed 50 years ago, guaranteeing equal rights for blacks, and what have they done with it? Nothing. I think they don't WANT equal rights, that would also mean equal responsibility. It's easier for them to sit around and sing the blues about being victims, while collecting welfare checks and hating whitey.
Their fathers should be their role models and set good examples and positive goals to strive for through hard work and personal responsibility. Oh, I forgot, 72% don't HAVE fathers. I guess that's whitey's fault too.

Whitey's getting rich keeping black males imprisoned. It is a cottage industry here in central redneck Florida....especially since our Governor Skeletor is privatizing prisons.

Then whitey complains about single black moms. Quit imprisoning blacks who sell weed, K?

Cherrypick facts why doncha.

Regards from Rosie

See that's what pisses me off to no end. S.J. referring to white people as "whitey", implying that that's how we view white people, with a definite racist streak. I say, don't be imposing your racism onto me.
I don't know what black people he is talking about, but all the ones I know work, everyday, eschew victimology, collect paychecks for hard earned work, and could care less about "whitey".
The criminal justice system is nothing more than institutionalized slavery...and a cottage industry.

Whitey's getting rich keeping black males imprisoned. It is a cottage industry here in central redneck Florida....especially since our Governor Skeletor is privatizing prisons.

Then whitey complains about single black moms. Quit imprisoning blacks who sell weed, K?

Regards from Rosie

Actually, its making us poor. Im white, and i get money taken out of every paycheck to pay for the wretched prisoners you speak of.

How much money is taken out of your paycheck in order "to pay for the prisoners"?

Im not sure about that, but i am sure its more than i want to pay.

The black underclass is in such dire straits because of white people. Schools weren't integrated until the 1970's. Neighborhoods are just now starting to be integrated.

White people were not subject to ghettoizing and redlining. They perpetrated it.

Why don't white people have Jimmy, Roslyn and Amy Carter as role models? It would be hard to find a better example of a close, religious family dedicated to country and world.

Regards from Rosie
The Civil Rights Act was passed 50 years ago, guaranteeing equal rights for blacks, and what have they done with it? Nothing. I think they don't WANT equal rights, that would also mean equal responsibility. It's easier for them to sit around and sing the blues about being victims, while collecting welfare checks and hating whitey.
Their fathers should be their role models and set good examples and positive goals to strive for through hard work and personal responsibility. Oh, I forgot, 72% don't HAVE fathers. I guess that's whitey's fault too.

But it IS Whitey's fault, S.J. It is "Whitey", with some help from the liberal black leadership, who has determined that blacks are so inferior, so victimized, so discriminated against, so disadvantaged that they cannot make it without 'Whitey's' help. And they do their damndest to make sure that most black people understand that.

And they claim they are not the racists among us. :)

You're confused...probably from watching too much Fox News. Blacks are not inferior, victimized (other than your attempts to make them so), and/or disadvantaged....the system is "rooked" in favor of white people. Most black people do quite nicely without any interference or assistance from, as you put it, "whitey", which is, in and of itself, a racial pejorative, and not used by any black forum members...so why don't you give it a rest?

If they did, maybe the black community wouldn't be in such dire straits.

Regards from Rosie

it's evil filth like you that encourage and incite racial criminals such as Dorner

shame on you

Here we go again. Idiots rear their ugly heads. Dorner happens to be black, he killed three people, not all of whom were white. He is a muderer who did not discriminate as to what color his victims were. Period.

It is the uneducated, misinformed bottom rung of societies misfits like you to whom everything is about race. Race aside, he should be brought to justice.

Regards from Rosie

See that's what pisses me off to no end. S.J. referring to white people as "whitey", implying that that's how we view white people, with a definite racist streak. I say, don't be imposing your racism onto me.
I don't know what black people he is talking about, but all the ones I know work, everyday, eschew victimology, collect paychecks for hard earned work, and could care less about "whitey".
The criminal justice system is nothing more than institutionalized slavery...and a cottage industry.

Excellent post and excellent points!

Actually, its making us poor. Im white, and i get money taken out of every paycheck to pay for the wretched prisoners you speak of.

How much money is taken out of your paycheck in order "to pay for the prisoners"?

Im not sure about that, but i am sure its more than i want to pay.

Why did you seem so upset about it? People of all races, colors, and creeds, pay those same taxes to keep the criminal justice system running. You have to do something with them or let them run the streets.

Regards from Rosie

Excellent post and excellent points![/QUOTE

Agreed. The more that I read what some post in this forum the more convinced I become that there is a derelict, demoralized presence represented by some here
who actually NEED to believe that it is soley because of their existence that the black population survives.

These are most likely the failures and castoffs who are just barely hanging on within the white population, and found their way into this anonymous environment looking for lost self esteem in a place where they can vent without their paranoia convincing them that the world is out to get them, and that the "big black bogeyman" is lurking just around the next corner lying in wait to rob their house, rape their wife, or take their job because of affirmative action.

The "blame whitey" whine, I believe is really a cry for help from the desperate lunatic fringe that lurks out there. The type who might have been taught that if you are "free, white and 21", you are by default, superior and are a born representative of who the world revolves around.

Cursing them or hating them is exactly what they want, and the last thing they should be given. One of them could become the next mass shooter.

The majority of nuts eventually crack.

Last edited:

Agreed. The more that I read what some post in this forum the more convinced I become that there is a derelict, demoralized presence represented by some here
who actually NEED to believe that it id because of their existence that the black population survives.

These are most likely the failures and castoffs who are just barely hanging on within the white population, and found their way into this anonymous environment looking for lost self

Cursing them or hating them is exactly what they want, and the last thing they should be given. One of them could become the next mass shooter.

What we have here is a consensus beween someone who claims to have a master's in Urban Education and two who actually have one.:laugh::laugh:

who actually NEED to believe that it id because of their existence that the black population survives.

These are most likely the failures and castoffs who are just barely hanging on within the white population, and found their way into this anonymous environment looking for lost self

What we have here is a consensus beween someone who claims to have a master's in Urban Education and two who actually have one.:laugh::laugh:

Speaking of "nuts", like clockwork they tend to show up on cue when they are mentioned.

Even if it is indirectly.

Regards from Rosie

it's evil filth like you that encourage and incite racial criminals such as Dorner

shame on you

Here we go again. Idiots rear their ugly heads. Dorner happens to be black, he killed three people, not all of whom were white. He is a muderer who did not discriminate as to what color his victims were. Period.

It is the uneducated, misinformed bottom rung of societies misfits like you to whom everything is about race. Race aside, he should be brought to justice.

Dorner felt he was screwed b/c he was black.

Do you understand that?

Odd how things should not be about race until it suits your agenda, huh?

PS

the perfect examples are the effort to close the achievement gap and affirmative action

Last edited:
Which one would most black youths choose as their role model?

LiberalL-24.jpeg

shame on you

It is the uneducated, misinformed bottom rung of societies misfits like you to whom everything is about race. Race aside, he should be brought to

Do you understand that?

It is more "odd" that you describe him as a "racial criminal"(whatever that means)considering that the engaged couple that he is suspected of murdering, one of whom was the daughter of the attorney who represented him at his termination hearing was Asian, and her fiancée was black.

He mentioned in his manifesto that he felt race was a factor in his termination, but he did not "racialize" his attacks. He stated that he was "declaring war on the LAPD", not anyone specifically based on their race.

Therefore he is not a so called "racial criminal", as your racially obsessed mind is convinced of.

He is a "criminal".

Period.

Last edited:

It is the uneducated, misinformed bottom rung of societies misfits like you to whom everything is about race. Race aside, he should be brought to

Do you understand that?

It is more "odd" that you describe him as a "racial criminal"(whatever that means)considering that the engaged couple that he is suspected of murdering, one of whom was the daughter of the attorney who represented him at his termination hearing was Asian, and her fiancée was black.

He mentioned in his manifesto that he felt race was a factor in his termination, but he did not "racialize" his attacks. He stated that he was "declaring war on the LAPD", not anyone specifically based on their race.

Therefore he is not a so called "racial criminal", as your racially obsessed mind is convinced of.

He is a "criminal".

Period.

this is coming from the non-racist poster that only posts in the race sub-forum

He is a "criminal".

Period.

this is coming from the non-racist poster that only posts in the race sub-forum

I post where I prefer to, which is my right. And where I post has nothing to do with the Dorner case.

You are very immature and ignorant.

Last edited:
He also got over 70% of the Jewish vote as well. He also received a majority of the Indian (from India) vote. :)

Ya think the Republican Party platform had anything to do with that? Nah....none of the righties have mentioned that....it is only Obama is half black. Just that. Nothing else. Ever.

And never, too.

Regards from Rosie

Amazingly they haven't considered it might have something to do with the condescending and hateful attitudes shown minorities by republicans as evidenced by the replies in this thread.

What an assclown you are. You honestly think that democrat politicians give a shit about minorities other than the vote they can buy from them with my tax dollars? Grow up idiot, you are being played, unfortunately the democrats are experts at that and have been doing it for a 5 decades since the Kennedys......they found out that they could win elections by pandering to minorities instead of blasting them with firehoses and burning crosses in their front yards the way they used to.

So just to clarify, what you are saying is that in your opinion, Republicans will vote for their party representative even if they don't view the person as a role model.

But Democrats will vote for a person simply because they are their personal role model?

There are two things here: One is republican versus Democrat ( which I am inclined to exit out of the conversation because I prefer to talk about issues without parties)

Second: Blacks ( I am not sure if the implication and I don't mean from you personally, I mean from the original thread topic is that blacks only vote for democrats, or prior to Obama Blacks never voted) :dunno: If blacks voted prior to Obama, for example Bush versus Clinton who was their role model, (assuming blacks only vote for role models)

Did any black people vote for Romney, Or a 3rd party Candidate?

Are white people the authority on what the black people do, or are human beings no matter what race and no matter what political party just bias to their own socially constructed opinions?

Is it race or social structure and class divisions that decide what influences a voter?

No, I didn't mention Republicans or Democrats. I did say that partisanship and role models are two separate things.

However, I think Republicans mostly--mostly is not the same thing as all--voted for Romney because he represented values and promoted policies that they shared more than they shared with Obama.

It is my informed opinion that most black people voted for Obama because he was black and the Democxrat and they didn't care what his values or policies are.

If Herman Cain had won the GOP nomination, would they have voted for him in similar numbers? No way in hell. Why? Because THEIR role models--sports figures, movie and television personalities, rappers, etc.--ridicule and denigrate and belittle and accuse and do everything in their power to diminish the black person who dares to stray off the 'black' plantation, who is too 'white', who doesn't talk the right language, who doesn't promote the same racism, victimization, and appearance of injustice, who doesn't promote favoritism for black people, and most importantly, who doesn't promise a lot of free stuff courtesy of the government.

However, if most people who happen to be black had chosen to admire the people on my list, they would have received a much different message, a much different concept. And as a result, I think they would not have voted for Barack Obama just because he was black and the Democrat.

And the only reason I am focusing on black people here is because this is in the racism forum and the OP was focused on that particular demographic.

As Dr. Carlson said, we need to ditch political correctness and be able to talk about stuff without everybody getting all shocked and indignant and in a tizzy because it is being discussed.

It couldn't have been that blacks voted against Romney because he was inimical to their interests...you've decided it had to be because Obama is half black. Even tho' Romney's stated policies are inimical to their interests and he knew it himself. Thus the 47% gaffe.

And you've decided that since the black celebrities you've listed are role models for you, they should be role models for all blacks.

Treating blacks as equivalent to children that need things decided for them is plantation mentality. Examine yourself.

Regards from Rosie

I must be getting old, because I thought I was explaining in some detail how the Republicans DON'T treat the black demographic as children and the Democrats DO. And of course Romney is against the interests of those who WANT the black demographic to be dependent and feel justified in being dependent because they are victimized and discriminated against. The people on my list understand that dynamic and how it has decimated the black family and created dependencies that otherwise would never have developed.

Forum List

Back