🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Role Models

The black underclass is in such dire straits because of white people. Schools weren't integrated until the 1970's. Neighborhoods are just now starting to be integrated.

White people were not subject to ghettoizing and redlining. They perpetrated it.

Why don't white people have Jimmy, Roslyn and Amy Carter as role models? It would be hard to find a better example of a close, religious family dedicated to country and world.

Regards from Rosie
There ya go again, blaming whitey.
The Civil Rights Act was passed 50 years ago, guaranteeing equal rights for blacks, and what have they done with it? Nothing. I think they don't WANT equal rights, that would also mean equal responsibility. It's easier for them to sit around and sing the blues about being victims, while collecting welfare checks and hating whitey.
Their fathers should be their role models and set good examples and positive goals to strive for through hard work and personal responsibility. Oh, I forgot, 72% don't HAVE fathers. I guess that's whitey's fault too.

But it IS Whitey's fault, S.J. It is "Whitey", with some help from the liberal black leadership, who has determined that blacks are so inferior, so victimized, so discriminated against, so disadvantaged that they cannot make it without 'Whitey's' help. And they do their damndest to make sure that most black people understand that.

And they claim they are not the racists among us. :)

Sez you, not I. Typical RW propaganda.

Regards from Rosie

Why don't white people have Jimmy, Roslyn and Amy Carter as role models? It would be hard to find a better example of a close, religious family dedicated to country and world.

Jimmy Carter is an old anti-Semite who regularly whores himself out to dictators and undermines America around the world for his own aggrandizement.

But it IS Whitey's fault, S.J. It is "Whitey", with some help from the liberal black leadership, who has determined that blacks are so inferior, so victimized, so discriminated against, so disadvantaged that they cannot make it without 'Whitey's' help.

Don't worry, he's in jail now.

The black underclass is in such dire straits because of white people. Schools weren't integrated until the 1970's. Neighborhoods are just now starting to be integrated.

White people were not subject to ghettoizing and redlining. They perpetrated it.

Regards from Rosie
The Civil Rights Act was passed 50 years ago, guaranteeing equal rights for blacks, and what have they done with it? Nothing. I think they don't WANT equal rights, that would also mean equal responsibility. It's easier for them to sit around and sing the blues about being victims, while collecting welfare checks and hating whitey.
Their fathers should be their role models and set good examples and positive goals to strive for through hard work and personal responsibility. Oh, I forgot, 72% don't HAVE fathers. I guess that's whitey's fault too.

Whitey's getting rich keeping black males imprisoned. It is a cottage industry here in central redneck Florida....especially since our Governor Skeletor is privatizing prisons.

Then whitey complains about single black moms. Quit imprisoning blacks who sell weed, K?

Cherrypick facts why doncha.

Regards from Rosie

Actually, its making us poor. Im white, and i get money taken out of every paycheck to pay for the wretched prisoners you speak of.

Oh, lawdy, lawdy! Dey whyte fo'ks be keepin' dem black fo'ks DOWN! Whiteys be up-pressin' dem po' niggahs!

This drives Democrat votes way up. You think racist pigdogs can keep these insidious views deeply hidden? Who do all y'all think you are fooling?

Disclaimer: no insult to to pigs or dogs intended.

Regards from Rosie

Fortunately, white people do not get to choose the role models for black people.
If they did, maybe the black community wouldn't be in such dire straits.

Well, Lincoln freeing the slaves put that to pasture, for once and for all. You're still stuck on the white superiority thing, where you know what's best for black people....and you can't even extract yourself from the mud.
Just like America can't dictate who the Palestinians choose as their leaders, neither can you, as a white person, dictate who our leaders should be. This is not 1860, although it feels like it, sometime.

Whitey's getting rich keeping black males imprisoned. It is a cottage industry here in central redneck Florida....especially since our Governor Skeletor is privatizing prisons.

Then whitey complains about single black moms. Quit imprisoning blacks who sell weed, K?

Regards from Rosie

Actually, its making us poor. Im white, and i get money taken out of every paycheck to pay for the wretched prisoners you speak of.

Get likeminded voters in your state to get after your legislators to stop warehousing minimum security prisoners on your dime.

It will be much more difficult where prisons are privatized. Private prison companies pour serious green into re-election coffers.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

which law specifies that only blacks will be arrested for any crime?

oh, and if a neighborhood is all black it should thrive because there are no white devils there to oppress them, right?

Fortunately, white people do not get to choose the role models for black people.

Well, Lincoln freeing the slaves put that to pasture, for once and for all. You're still stuck on the white superiority thing, where you know what's best for black people....and you can't even extract yourself from the mud.
Just like America can't dictate who the Palestinians choose as their leaders, neither can you, as a white person, dictate who our leaders should be. This is not 1860, although it feels like it, sometime.
Lincoln, the white Republican? He freed the slaves but they preferred to remain dependent on the white man, didn't they? In fact, they still do, that's why they vote Democrat and remain on the Democrat's plantation, still bitchin' about slavery and racism. They're kinda like the race that time forgot.

Oh, lawdy, lawdy! Dey whyte fo'ks be keepin' dem black fo'ks DOWN! Whiteys be up-pressin' dem po' niggahs!

This drives Democrat votes way up. You think racist pigdogs can keep these insidious views deeply hidden? Who do all y'all think you are fooling?

Regards from Rosie

Really? That's how you come across with your "woe is me, whitey's keeping the black man down" bullshit meme.

Regards from Rosie

it's evil filth like you that encourage and incite racial criminals such as Dorner

shame on you

Regards from Rosie

How much money is taken out of your paycheck in order "to pay for the prisoners"?

Regards from Rosie

How much money is taken out of your paycheck in order "to pay for the prisoners"?

relevance?

Regards from Rosie

LOL, what's even funnier is that they are the idiots who started that 'Whitey' narrative.

Regards from Rosie

LOL, what's even funnier is that they are the idiots who started that 'Whitey' narrative.

that's odd, I thought it was the NOI decades ago :confused:

Regards from Rosie

it's evil filth like you that encourage and incite racial criminals such as Dorner

shame on you

It is insane idiots like you who incite madmen like Jared Loughner.

Shame on you.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

shame on you

Shame on you.

Regards from Rosie

really, he gunned down black people because he felt persecuted by blacks?

You are incredibly stupid and evil as well as racist.

I'll throw in hypocrite for good measure too.

shame on you

Shame on you.

Regards from Rosie

really, he gunned down black people because he felt persecuted by blacks?

You are incredibly stupid and evil as well as racist.

I'll throw in hypocrite for good measure too.

Just like the El Segundo cops shot newspaper delivery people because they hate newspapers.

You really ARE a mega-moron.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back