🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Role Models

Democrats convinced many that Romney would take away their food stamps so they might have to work. They were decidedly unimpressed with the idea of

Ok. Let's humor you for a second, because everyone knows that what you are inferring here is directed solely at black voters

So you are saying that Democrats also convinced 70 percent of Hispanic and Asian voters and over 50% of female voters of this "fact"?

Truth be told, when I joined this forum not long ago, after reading some of your posts, I thought you had some common sense.

How wrong I was.

in this thread you see the problem the republican party has.

Their base is racist.

they can never please these voters and win an election.

They will have no choice but to abandon this base or become a dead party on the fringe of all other culture.

You don't think that some if not many Black people like Corey Booker? How about Tony Brown or Colin Powell? How about the Tuskegee Airmen? How about Milton L. Olive? You people have a really fucked up view about the majority of Black Americans. You are like the racists who hat "the Blacks" but like Michael Jordon. :lol:
I don't know who's quoting who here. I don't write as badly as Phoenix, who is apparently incapable of spelling his name, even when I dead drunk.

Katsteve, on the other hand is incapable of the clear thought expressed in the post above on the best of his days.

And you, my schizophrenic toy, have yet to provide a logical explanation for the nonsense you posted about how voting for Obama had to do with "role models".

And you have not.........because you CANNOT.

And because you cannot, you are now in defense mode trying to deflect attention from your ignorance by posting lame, immature insults that do nothing except make you look more ignorant.

Now I understand why you are so irrational........you are probably an alcoholic,
and "dead drunk" most of the time when you post.

Democrats convinced many that Romney would take away their food stamps so they might have to work. They were decidedly unimpressed with the idea of

Ok. Let's humor you for a second, because everyone knows that what you are inferring here is directed solely at black voters

So you are saying that Democrats also convinced 70 percent of Hispanic and Asian voters and over 50% of female voters of this "fact"?

Truth be told, when I joined this forum not long ago, after reading some of your posts, I thought you had some common sense.

How wrong I was.
Learn to quote and learn English. I was "inferring" nothing. The speaker "implies", the listener "infers". Indeed your inference of my truncated post is racist. Why do you think I mean only blacks when I say that the idea of a cut in food stamps, and I quote, "is directed solely at black voter."?

Oh, and get that stupid chip off you shoulder.

Godboy -

Of course some black kids idolise rap singers, gang culture and basketball. Some black people also like fried chicken, watermelon and grits.

You see where I'm heading with this?

I don't see it is any better to role out negative steretypes of black people than it is to talk about those greedy Jews with their big noses and jewelry stores.

How many white kids use Stephan Hawking as a role model rather than a sports hero or member of pop culture?

Last edited:

How wrong I was.
Learn to quote and learn English. I was "inferring" nothing. The speaker "implies", the listener "infers". Indeed your inference of my truncated post is racist. Why do you think I mean only blacks when I say that the idea of a cut in food stamps, and I quote, "is directed solely at black voter."?

I read and quote English effortlessly, and as evidenced in this thread, far better than you do.

Anyone who can read and comprehend would very quickly learn how to recognize the standard and typical "inferences" of certain types of individuals who post here.

As opposed to being disingenuous, and waffling, why can't you stand by what you state, and defend what you state with logic?

You will not because you can't.

I never stated that you are "racist", because you would probably expect that.
But are you ignorant? ........Absolutely.

Lastly,as far as "the chip on my shoulder" goes, you are just irritated because I stated that you are ignorant, and it is glaringly obvious to most who are reading this thread.

You know it, i know it, and it pisses you off.

P.S.
And speaking of "ignorant"....you stil have not adequately defined what role models one chooses has to do with who one votes for.

Because you can't.

Next.

Last edited:

I read and quote English effortlessly, and as evidenced in this thread, far better than you do.

Anyone who can read and comprehend would very quickly learn how to recognize the standard and typical "inferences" of certain types of individuals who post here.

As opposed to being disingenuous, and waffling, why can't you stand by what you state, and defend what you state with logic?

Lastly,as far as "the chip on my shoulder" goes, you are just irritated because I stated that you are ignorant, and it is glaringly obvious to most who are reading this thread.

P.S.
And speaking of "ignorant"....you stil have not adequately defined what role models one chooses has to do with who one votes for.

Because you can't.

Next.
Learn, stop whining and get that stupid chip off your shoulder. Then we can talk.

Learn The Difference Between "Imply" and "Infer"

P.S.

Because you can't.

Next.
Learn, stop whining and get that stupid chip off your shoulder. Then we can talk.

Learn The Difference Between "Imply" and "Infer"

No one is whining here, so skip the weak defense mechanism.

I have learned. I have learned that you are ignorant, and are predisposed to making blanket statements that you cannot defend.

ROFLMO @ "chip on my shoulder".

You are just an anonymous individual on a public message board, and I WILL express what I have to state to you without doing the following:

*Name calling
*Verbally attacking your family
*Using profanity
*Using racial slurs

I don't need those kind of feeble minded crutches to make a point to anyone here.

That is ALL that you will get for nothing. Anything else, you will earn.

I disagreed with you, I called you out, you had no answer and now you are sulking.

Grow up.

And THEN we MIGHT talk.

Until then, use your filter if you can't handle the truth.

Last edited:
The problem is that guy doesnt have tats or smoke weed.

wayne-prat.jpg

Mom and Dad I would like you to meet my new boyfriend....
He's gonna be staying with us until his baby is born.... :eek:

Absolutely yes, I for one do. And I speak for myself and the large number of black people within my own circle. Business associates, family, personal friends and casual acquaintences counted. Most of them aged 45 or over, all gainfully employed homeowners and the majority college graduates.

Which in all probability vastly outnumbers how many blacks that those posting
these ridiculous notions actually are acquainted with on a personal basis.

I base my answer on who I KNOW and how they articulate their support of the candidates that they believe in.
What about you parrots?

Next. For some of these " black obsessed" nuts, do any of you have an original thought as to WHY President Obama captured over 70% of the hispanic and Asian vote?

I would think that you would be MUCH more concerned with that statistic as opposed to being so outraged over such a small segment of the electorate population that you obviously detest.

He also got over 70% of the Jewish vote as well. He also received a majority of the Indian (from India) vote. :)

He most certainly did. I guess all of those "other" Obama voters are "incapable" of "individual thought" as well? The next thing we will be reading is that it was a conspiracy.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
LOL, no doubt!

You don't think that some if not many Black people like Corey Booker? How about Tony Brown or Colin Powell? How about the Tuskegee Airmen? How about Milton L. Olive? You people have a really fucked up view about the majority of Black Americans. You are like the racists who hat "the Blacks" but like Michael Jordon. :lol:
I don't know who's quoting who here. I don't write as badly as Phoenix, who is apparently incapable of spelling his name, even when I dead drunk.

Katsteve, on the other hand is incapable of the clear thought expressed in the post above on the best of his days.

LOL, what a joke!

I don't know what's racist about this. Dr Carson is a very well-spoken and refreshing voice from the black community. I watched all the speech and noticed Obama's body language. His excellent articulation and observations of US politics and society make him a pariah in the black and liberal communities.

It is a detriment to black America that they cannot accept truly erudite men like Carson as role models and leaders, and instead choose the very mediocre minds of Sharpton, Jackson and Obama. Again, I don't understand why that should be racist.

It's racist, because it was posted to "race-bait". Fortunately, white people do not get to choose the role models for black people. Suggesting that "rappers", thugs, and the underclass are any kind of role models embraced by the black community is pure lunacy.
Mediocre minds? Who are you to determine that? President Obama won by a electoral college landslide, and is, perhaps, the smartest president along side Bill Clinton, who was a Rhodes scholar. It is typical and predictable that you, along with your ilk, seek to make scapegoats out of President Obama, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Jealousy and racial hatred is all that that is.

Fortunately, white people do not get to choose the role models for black people.
If they did, maybe the black community wouldn't be in such dire straits.

The black underclass is in such dire straits because of white people. Schools weren't integrated until the 1970's. Neighborhoods are just now starting to be integrated.

White people were not subject to ghettoizing and redlining. They perpetrated it.

Why don't white people have Jimmy, Roslyn and Amy Carter as role models? It would be hard to find a better example of a close, religious family dedicated to country and world.

Regards from Rosie

Fortunately, white people do not get to choose the role models for black people.

The black underclass is in such dire straits because of white people. Schools weren't integrated until the 1970's. Neighborhoods are just now starting to be integrated.

White people were not subject to ghettoizing and redlining. They perpetrated it.

Why don't white people have Jimmy, Roslyn and Amy Carter as role models? It would be hard to find a better example of a close, religious family dedicated to country and world.

Regards from Rosie
There ya go again, blaming whitey.
The Civil Rights Act was passed 50 years ago, guaranteeing equal rights for blacks, and what have they done with it? Nothing. I think they don't WANT equal rights, that would also mean equal responsibility. It's easier for them to sit around and sing the blues about being victims, while collecting welfare checks and hating whitey.
Their fathers should be their role models and set good examples and positive goals to strive for through hard work and personal responsibility. Oh, I forgot, 72% don't HAVE fathers. I guess that's whitey's fault too.

Regards from Rosie
The Civil Rights Act was passed 50 years ago, guaranteeing equal rights for blacks, and what have they done with it? Nothing. I think they don't WANT equal rights, that would also mean equal responsibility. It's easier for them to sit around and sing the blues about being victims, while collecting welfare checks and hating whitey.
Their fathers should be their role models and set good examples and positive goals to strive for through hard work and personal responsibility. Oh, I forgot, 72% don't HAVE fathers. I guess that's whitey's fault too.

Whitey's getting rich keeping black males imprisoned. It is a cottage industry here in central redneck Florida....especially since our Governor Skeletor is privatizing prisons.

Then whitey complains about single black moms. Quit imprisoning blacks who sell weed, K?

Cherrypick facts why doncha.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

But it IS Whitey's fault, S.J. It is "Whitey", with some help from the liberal black leadership, who has determined that blacks are so inferior, so victimized, so discriminated against, so disadvantaged that they cannot make it without 'Whitey's' help. And they do their damndest to make sure that most black people understand that.

And they claim they are not the racists among us. :)

Regards from Rosie

But it IS Whitey's fault, S.J. It is "Whitey", with some help from the liberal black leadership, who has determined that blacks are so inferior, so victimized, so discriminated against, so disadvantaged that they cannot make it without 'Whitey's' help. And they do their damndest to make sure that most black people understand that.

And they claim they are not the racists among us. :)
You're right, in that the white liberals have exploited blacks in exactly the way you said but ultimately it's their own fault for not recognizing they're being played. They are their own worst enemy.

Forum List

Back