🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Sets Two Whites on Fire in Baltimore; Media Ignores it

Imagine the up roar if the races were reversed. Big Ears and his little buddy Rev Sharleton would be all over it.

Imagine the up roar if the races were reversed. Big Ears would be all over it.
Wasnt the dream once to have a nonracial society?

All that has happened is we have gone to sleep about our own racial interests and while we slept black leaders have poured gasoline on us and set us on fire.

Metaphorically, of course, though in this incident it was literally.

Hiw did I know you would say the media ignored it and include a link to news. Oh, the video is fucking crazy but it says right there they were co-workers and they aren't sure as to the motive.

If he says anything anti-white you'll know. No need to make it up tho.

Hiw did I know you would say the media ignored it and include a link to news. Oh, the video is fucking crazy but it says right there they were co-workers and they aren't sure as to the motive.

I guess you 'knew' it the same way you 'know' that Obama is defending the USA and has the people of the USA as his top priority...oh,shit, wait.....never mind.

WhoObamaTrustsWithWeapons_zpsnuqzdyqa.jpg

I guess you 'knew' it the same way you 'know' that Obama is defending the USA and has the people of the USA as his top priority...oh,shit, wait.....never mind.
WhoObamaTrustsWithWeapons_zpsnuqzdyqa.jpg

Wow, that was the quickest concession ever, yiu didn't even try.

Wow, that was the quickest concession ever, yiu didn't even try.

There is no point in trying to defend libtardism; it has no reason, no fact or even the 'sapiens' part of 'homo sapiens', dildo breath.

Apparently libs are in capable of seeing the distortions and misinformation committed by their media.

Forum List

Back