🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Student Attacks Teacher For What He Thought Was A Racial Slur

You should REALLY read a story before making a fool of yourself.
I read the story before anyone every posted anything on it. I thought it was really a non story. The teach did something dumb. The student did something dumb. I always side with kids over adults in these matters.

Still haven't read the post you quoted, I see. It's all right, everyone but you realizes you just aren't too bright.
Yeah I read the post. I think you never read my response. Its ok but just know I know.

One more time, for the slow kid: the post you quoted was NOT about any student! Again: you should REALLY read a post before responding to it. You might not look QUITE this stupid all the time if you do.

One more time, for the slow kid: the post you quoted was NOT about any student! Again: you should REALLY read a post before responding to it. You might not look QUITE this stupid all the time if you do.
Where did I mention "student"? I just pointed out that the dumb ass teacher got what he deserved for not considering the impact of using that word around Black kids. You should actually have a point before you do something dumb like this again.

One more time for the really, REALLY slow kid: that was not a teacher! (Had you actually READ and UNDERSTOOD the post that YOU QUOTED in post 92, you would know this...and would not look like the total, utter moron you are!)

Do you need help tying your shoes in the morning?

One more time for the really, REALLY slow kid: that was not a teacher! (Had you actually READ and UNDERSTOOD the post that YOU QUOTED in post 92, you would know this...and would not look like the total, utter moron you are!)

Do you need help tying your shoes in the morning?
Well first you said it was not a student. Are you confused? :laugh:

One more time, for the slow kid: the post you quoted was NOT about any student!

I wasnt responding to post 92. Thats my post idiot. I was responding to post 7. How did you get that turned around?

Jesus fuck, this is like explaining something to my cats! You quoted post 7 in post 92. The story linked in post 7 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY STUDENT! Read the fucking post, shit for brains.

Jesus fuck, this is like explaining something to my cats! You quoted post 7 in post 92. The story linked in post 7 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY STUDENT! Read the fucking post, shit for brains.
You are really emotional and confused arent you? Meathead posted the story making a comparison. I remarked that the teacher was a dumb ass for saying something the student could take as racist....just like the guy in the story did. Where did you get lost? Meathead even helped you out with his response to my comment. How did you miss it if meathead got it? You must be damn near retarded. :laugh:

Some young stupid black kid might be forgiven for thinking the term "niggardly" is racist, but ffs, the appointees of a Washington DC mayor?

You are really emotional and confused arent you? Meathead posted the story making a comparison. I remarked that the teacher was a dumb ass for saying something the student could take as racist....just like the guy in the story did. Where did you get lost? Meathead even helped you out with his response to my comment. How did you miss it if meathead got it? You must be damn near retarded. :laugh:

Some young stupid black kid might be forgiven for thinking the term "niggardly" is racist, but ffs, the appointees of a Washington DC mayor?
Blacks are stupid! Not much doubt.

Blacks are stupid! Not much doubt.
Jaraxle is white and he let you outsmart him. We all know whites are the dumbest.

Stop making excuses for the stupidity if blacks. Its a no-win situation for you.

Maybe black students should have to take an ESL course. The language does not need to change to accommodate stupid blacks. They just need to become better educated.

Stop making excuses for the stupidity if blacks. Its a no-win situation for you.
You should stop pretending you are not stupid and less educated than most whites. Eventually you are going to have to face your shortcomings.

Other students also said they believe the teacher made a racist remark, not just the student who assaulted him.

The comment was not racist, you can't just beat the shit out of people because you want to. Well, maybe in Australia, are you all animals.

No one can just choose words and attribute a meaning to them that they don't have. Learn what the words mean. Then apologize.

Fucking animals. They have their primitive 80 IQ brains washed by white Marxist liberals into thinking all this is OK. They're the Isis of the Western Hemisphere. They're terrorists spurred on by degenerate cowards who want nothing less than anarchy and ruin. There's only one thing terrorists understand...or respect. Ask Jordan. An iron fist is the only thing these animals are ever going to respect. It's time communism was wiped from this earth once and for all and forever. We can start right here at home. It's time to get busy.

Wooooooooohooooo! What a rally cry!!!I'm all fired up now!

Where we gonna start? Whats our first move?

If you're a Marxist stick a gun in your mouth. That'll do for now.
There you are...typical lazy welfare cheat. Want others to do your work for you.

No, no. I'm white.

You see, it is ok for a black person to beat the hell out of someone that says anything that offends them. Now, who's the real racist???

The biggest problem here was simply that the teacher did not have the means to defend himself from the attacker.

M1911A1.jpg

Forum List

Back