🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Student Attacks Teacher For What He Thought Was A Racial Slur

Maybe black students should have to take an ESL course. The language does not need to change to accommodate stupid blacks. They just need to become better educated.

The teacher needs some remedial courses in English to understand that word has become archaic and shouldn't be trying to make it sound common.

The kid needs a lesson in respect and in the English language. He also needs mental education on why physical violence is not a way to show displeasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop whining that you cant get away with disrespect anymore.
In this case the student is disrespecting the teacher. The kid needs to be taught a lesson, physical violence is not the answer.

In this case the student is kicking the teachers ass for disrespecting him and other Blacks. If he had been smart enough to realize a kid may not know exactly what the word meant then this would have never happened. He got exactly what he deserved.

It is wrong for anyone to believe they can or should respond to a disagreement with physical violence.
Who told you that it was a disagreement? To the child it appeared as an attack against him and other Blacks.

Which clearly shows the "child" needs to be locked up for a very long time. (He should probably be sterilized.)
I would expect a cave chimp such as yourself to say something full of fear like this. Its standard monkey talk.

It is wrong for anyone to believe they can or should respond to a disagreement with physical violence.
Who told you that it was a disagreement? To the child it appeared as an attack against him and other Blacks.

Which clearly shows the "child" needs to be locked up for a very long time. (He should probably be sterilized.)
I would expect a cave chimp such as yourself to say something full of fear like this. Its standard monkey talk.
Cool! We have a watermelon eating porch monkey calling someone else a cave chimp. Wash your hands you got fried chicken grease all over them.

Cool! We have a watermelon eating porch monkey calling someone else a cave chimp. Wash your hands you got fried chicken grease all over them.
You look like a monkey way more than I do. Just go to a zoo and watch them. I hope you brushed your body fur. Dont forget to remove your head lice.

In this case the student is disrespecting the teacher. The kid needs to be taught a lesson, physical violence is not the answer.

In this case the student is kicking the teachers ass for disrespecting him and other Blacks. If he had been smart enough to realize a kid may not know exactly what the word meant then this would have never happened. He got exactly what he deserved.
Yeah because violence is always the solution.

Its only the best solution when people refuse to show simple respect and at least a smidgen of intelligence.

Its only the best solution when people refuse to show simple respect and at least a smidgen of intelligence.

You are full of it, to advocate violence in this instance is not the best solution, for you to even think that shows the violent nature you have toward others.

We keep dumbing down America. I guess the dumber the better for you?

I prefer discussion and trying to come to an understanding. That's just me.

You are full of it, to advocate violence in this instance is not the best solution, for you to even think that shows the violent nature you have toward others.

We keep dumbing down America. I guess the dumber the better for you?

I prefer discussion and trying to come to an understanding. That's just me.

Talking to white people rarely works. We are going on like what? 450 years now? Even civil rights was achieved by the specter of violence. They didnt want to listen to MLK.

And talking to blacks doesn't seem to work. They just want to beat the shit out of 70 year olds.

When does all the nonsense stop? I know it doesn't matter to you, it's all collateral damage.

And talking to blacks doesn't seem to work. They just want to beat the shit out of 70 year olds.

When does all the nonsense stop? I know it doesn't matter to you, it's all collateral damage.

Anyone beating a defenseless 70 year old is simply a criminal with no home training. The nonsense stops when whites stop being racist and trying to tell Blacks a entire race of people are imagining things. Once whites get that through their head then things will be alright. Until then there will more victims on both sides of the issue simply because whites are in denial.

I'm sorry...what sort of drugs would I need to take to follow what passes for your "thoughts"? Are any of said drugs legal?

It stops when these thugs start getting killed. Yes, it really is that simple.

Forum List

Back