🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Student Attacks Teacher For What He Thought Was A Racial Slur

The student has a thug mentality. Using violence didn't resolve anything.
Yes it did. I bet the teacher actually considers his choice of words next time.
There was no excuse for the student to behave violently.
There may be no excuse but there was a reason. Both learned a lesson.
It may have been a reason, but an inexcusable one.
Not to me. There was a reason. The teacher was the adult. The onus is on him.

It is wrong for anyone to believe they can or should respond to a disagreement with physical violence.

It is wrong for anyone to believe they can or should respond to a disagreement with physical violence.
Who told you that it was a disagreement? To the child it appeared as an attack against him and other Blacks.

Who told you that it was a disagreement? To the child it appeared as an attack against him and other Blacks.
The student disagreed or wouldn't have attacked. Why does anyone think they can physically harm another?
Who told you the student disagreed? How do you know he didnt agree but was mad about that?

Usually people feel justified in harming someone that attacks them. White people felt it was ok even if Blacks didnt attack them. So you may find the better answer to your question by looking at the actions of whites.

One more time, for the slow kid: the post you quoted was NOT about any student! Again: you should REALLY read a post before responding to it. You might not look QUITE this stupid all the time if you do.
Where did I mention "student"? I just pointed out that the dumb ass teacher got what he deserved for not considering the impact of using that word around Black kids. You should actually have a point before you do something dumb like this again.

Also when you read that word, it is easy to spot the difference, but when spoken, not as easy.

Maybe black students should have to take an ESL course. The language does not need to change to accommodate stupid blacks. They just need to become better educated.

The teacher needs some remedial courses in English to understand that word has become archaic and shouldn't be trying to make it sound common.

Forum List

Back