🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Student Attacks Teacher For What He Thought Was A Racial Slur

It is wrong for anyone to believe they can or should respond to a disagreement with physical violence.
Who told you that it was a disagreement? To the child it appeared as an attack against him and other Blacks.

Which clearly shows the "child" needs to be locked up for a very long time. (He should probably be sterilized.)
I would expect a cave chimp such as yourself to say something full of fear like this. Its standard monkey talk.

I'm sorry...what sort of drugs would I need to take to follow what passes for your "thoughts"? Are any of said drugs legal?
No drugs. You simply need to buy some intelligence. Once you get some come back and try again.

And talking to blacks doesn't seem to work. They just want to beat the shit out of 70 year olds.

When does all the nonsense stop? I know it doesn't matter to you, it's all collateral damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It stops when these thugs start getting killed. Yes, it really is that simple.
No because that will make other thugs kill 70 year old white men and play the knock out game.

Have we no machine guns? Have we no flamethrowers? Have we no shotguns? Enough get killed and the rest will eventually smarten up.

Note the dipshit Asclepias calling others thugs and morons when he's advocating for the law of the jungle in public schools, excusing black people beating anyone to a pulp they feel aggrieved by.

You can't even make this shit up. What an absolute fraud you are. You call for intellect while defending thugs who explicitly deny intellect.

Your excuse? "Whites only understand violence."

When blacks start getting increasingly shot for their behavior, remember your words. Sauce for the goose, moron.

Note the dipshit Asclepias calling others thugs and morons when he's advocating for the law of the jungle in public schools, excusing black people beating anyone to a pulp they feel aggrieved by.

You can't even make this shit up. What an absolute fraud you are. You call for intellect while defending thugs who explicitly deny intellect.

Your excuse? "Whites only understand violence."

When blacks start getting increasingly shot for their behavior, remember your words. Sauce for the goose, moron.
I'm advocating adults use their brains. You dont say certain words around students unless you are certain they understand the meaning. If the white teacher was too dumb to teach maybe he needs a new profession. My guess is he wont say anything else like that again.

And talking to blacks doesn't seem to work. They just want to beat the shit out of 70 year olds.

When does all the nonsense stop? I know it doesn't matter to you, it's all collateral damage.

Anyone beating a defenseless 70 year old is simply a criminal with no home training. The nonsense stops when whites stop being racist and trying to tell Blacks a entire race of people are imagining things. Once whites get that through their head then things will be alright. Until then there will more victims on both sides of the issue simply because whites are in denial.
To claim one side and only one side is at fault is ignorance. I think whites aren't the only ones in denial.

Anyone beating a defenseless 70 year old is simply a criminal with no home training. The nonsense stops when whites stop being racist and trying to tell Blacks a entire race of people are imagining things. Once whites get that through their head then things will be alright. Until then there will more victims on both sides of the issue simply because whites are in denial.
To claim one side and only one side is at fault is ignorance. I think whites aren't the only ones in denial.

History disputes that statement. Whites have had since the ending of slavery to show they belong to the human race instead of the feral race of simians. In all that time they have continually back tracked and showed a penchant for oppressing people and committing unspeakable horrors. Wake me when they get over that.

He isn't ignorant, dude...he is REALLY, REALLY STUPID!

History disputes that statement. Whites have had since the ending of slavery to show they belong to the human race instead of the feral race of simians. In all that time they have continually back tracked and showed a penchant for oppressing people and committing unspeakable horrors. Wake me when they get over that.

I'm over it, you are a problem and people regardless of race, or skin color that have your attitude will continue to be a problem.

Stop whining that you cant get away with disrespect anymore.
In this case the student is disrespecting the teacher. The kid needs to be taught a lesson, physical violence is not the answer.

In this case the student is kicking the teachers ass for disrespecting him and other Blacks. If he had been smart enough to realize a kid may not know exactly what the word meant then this would have never happened. He got exactly what he deserved.
That kid would not have dared attack a teacher in our school district. The other students, black and white, would have beat him down.

Tom, we (the good guys) used an "iron fist" on you Confederates (the bad guys) as well as on the KKK and Aryan supremacist groups (you guys again), and the same will happen again if your ilk get uppity.
I don't think Tom is a Democrat.

I am talking about racist conservatives who commit violence and torture and death.

What does racism have to do with politics?
Ask shootspeeders, Tom Sweetnam, S. J., and the other wankers on the Board.
The "KKK and Aryan groups" are hardly conservatives.

Forum List

Back