🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Student Attacks Teacher For What He Thought Was A Racial Slur

Tom, we (the good guys) used an "iron fist" on you Confederates (the bad guys) as well as on the KKK and Aryan supremacist groups (you guys again), and the same will happen again if your ilk get uppity.
I don't think Tom is a Democrat.

I am talking about racist conservatives who commit violence and torture and death.

What does racism have to do with politics?

Fakey has no idea, he's just doing what the voices in his head tell him.

Doesn't matter if the teacher made a racist remark or not. A remark is no reason to attack at teacher!
The student should be charged with assault no matter what the teacher said!

They may let it go with all the tensions of the rioting.
I hope not. 30 days in the country jail over fifteen consecutive weekends may get his attention.

Cut him loose with 30 days probation if he gets a vasectomy.

Fucking animals. They have their primitive 80 IQ brains washed by white Marxist liberals into thinking all this is OK. They're the Isis of the Western Hemisphere. They're terrorists spurred on by degenerate cowards who want nothing less than anarchy and ruin. There's only one thing terrorists understand...or respect. Ask Jordan. An iron fist is the only thing these animals are ever going to respect. It's time communism was wiped from this earth once and for all and forever. We can start right here at home. It's time to get busy.
Why don't your side want to properly fund their schools so they're prepared when they graduate? And why don't white hiring managers hire blacks? Or your bank managers give them loansL?

You ignorant liars could help if you wanted but I think you like the cheap labor.

You intellectually dishonest ****.

Because history proves such charity is cost prohibitive

-Geaux
School districts are more than adequately funded.

Getting the money out of central office staff salaries and into the actual schools might help some.

Back in the day, we had up to date chemistry labs, and lanquage learning labs.

Today, the labs are closed, but central office supervisors abound.

I don't get it. I went to an all black school k-4th and the councelor at the white school I moved to said I basically learned nothing other than what my mom taught me

If that's true for me that's true of all the black kids in that school. The teachers were just low paid babysitters who either aren't good or don't care.

No question the parents at home aren't doing their part either.

Its probably harder to be a teacher in the hoods when black parents aren't good.

Fucking animals. They have their primitive 80 IQ brains washed by white Marxist liberals into thinking all this is OK. They're the Isis of the Western Hemisphere. They're terrorists spurred on by degenerate cowards who want nothing less than anarchy and ruin. There's only one thing terrorists understand...or respect. Ask Jordan. An iron fist is the only thing these animals are ever going to respect. It's time communism was wiped from this earth once and for all and forever. We can start right here at home. It's time to get busy.
Why don't your side want to properly fund their schools so they're prepared when they graduate? And why don't white hiring managers hire blacks? Or your bank managers give them loansL?

You ignorant liars could help if you wanted but I think you like the cheap labor.

-Geaux

And not successful.

-Geaux
School districts are more than adequately funded.

Getting the money out of central office staff salaries and into the actual schools might help some.

Back in the day, we had up to date chemistry labs, and lanquage learning labs.

Today, the labs are closed, but central office supervisors abound.

I don't get it. I went to an all black school k-4th and the councelor at the white school I moved to said I basically learned nothing other than what my mom taught me

If that's true for me that's true of all the black kids in that school. The teachers were just low paid babysitters who either aren't good or don't care.

No question the parents at home aren't doing their part either.

Its probably harder to be a teacher in the hoods when black parents aren't good.

Early in my career, I interviewed with a principal who told me, you will be hired to keep order in the classroom.

If you want to teach, that will be fine.

I didn't take the job, but, worked for him 20 years later.

He had been 100% right.

I learned to provide pencil, paper, crayons, puzzles, games,, paints and anything else that would keep them busy.

We painted the walls, we painted the windows.

Very few ever got the GED they were allegedly seeking, but, we did keep them off the streets and safe.

And that was what most wanted from school, a place off the streets that was safe.

Tom, we (the good guys) used an "iron fist" on you Confederates (the bad guys) as well as on the KKK and Aryan supremacist groups (you guys again), and the same will happen again if your ilk get uppity.
I don't think Tom is a Democrat.

I am talking about racist conservatives who commit violence and torture and death.

What does racism have to do with politics?

Fakey has no idea, he's just doing what the voices in his head tell him.

Whine and snivel all you want, but the schools in America have made sure the students of all races and colors are well aware of what you are and what you want.

"If that's true for me that's true of all the black kids in that school" is a classic fallacy of generalization. What it means is that your ass was not paying attention.

Unless you think only inner-city school kids are that stupid, I remember this from 1990:

On January 15, Howard used the word "niggardly" -- a synonym for "stingy" -- in a conversation with two aides. Eleven days later, he resigned as rumors were spreading that he had used a racial epithet.

Howard now says he was too quick to resign.

Factoid:
niggardly - adj. 1.stingy; miserly; 2. small, few, or scanty; - adv. 1.stingily.

-- Webster's New World College Dictionary, Third Edition

"At the time, I thought it was the best thing for the city and the administration," he said.

But columnists and commentators pounced on the incident as yet another example of the ludicrous state of politics and race relations in Washington.

Williams, who is black, had promised to bring a new era of respectability after decades of excess under his controversial predecessor, Marion Barry. But Howard's resignation led to accusations that the new mayor was kowtowing to remnants of the Barry regime.

Both aides who heard Howard use the word "niggardly" were holdovers from the Barry administration, and one was a candidate for the job Howard was given.

"The recently completed review of the incident confirmed for me that Mr. Howard did use the word 'niggardly' but did not use a racial epithet," Williams said, adding that the employee who complained misunderstood Howard to have use a racial slur.

As for Howard, he says that in the future, he'll use the word "parsimonious" instead.

CNN - D.C. aide in niggardly flap will return to City Hall - February 4 1999
He must be a dumbass like you. What teacher with a functioning brian says something like that without making sure everyone knows what the meaning is? I'm glad he got his ass beat. I beat he wont pull something like that again. :laugh:

Unless you think only inner-city school kids are that stupid, I remember this from 1990:

On January 15, Howard used the word "niggardly" -- a synonym for "stingy" -- in a conversation with two aides. Eleven days later, he resigned as rumors were spreading that he had used a racial epithet.

Factoid:
niggardly - adj. 1.stingy; miserly; 2. small, few, or scanty; - adv. 1.stingily.

"At the time, I thought it was the best thing for the city and the administration," he said.

But columnists and commentators pounced on the incident as yet another example of the ludicrous state of politics and race relations in Washington.

Williams, who is black, had promised to bring a new era of respectability after decades of excess under his controversial predecessor, Marion Barry. But Howard's resignation led to accusations that the new mayor was kowtowing to remnants of the Barry regime.

Both aides who heard Howard use the word "niggardly" were holdovers from the Barry administration, and one was a candidate for the job Howard was given.

"The recently completed review of the incident confirmed for me that Mr. Howard did use the word 'niggardly' but did not use a racial epithet," Williams said, adding that the employee who complained misunderstood Howard to have use a racial slur.

As for Howard, he says that in the future, he'll use the word "parsimonious" instead.

He must be a dumbass like you. What teacher with a functioning brian says something like that without making sure everyone knows what the meaning is? I'm glad he got his ass beat. I beat he wont pull something like that again. :laugh:
Of course your're right. Inner-city education and the intellect and lack of education of blacks must be considered. But then those who object were Mayor Barry appointees. That was the standard I guess.

You should REALLY read a story before making a fool of yourself.
I read the story before anyone ever posted anything on it. I thought it was really a non story. The teach did something dumb. The student did something dumb. I always side with kids over adults in these matters.

Last edited:

Factoid:

Of course your're right. Inner-city education and the intellect and lack of education of blacks must be considered. But then those who object were Mayor Barry appointees. That was the standard I guess.
Yes I am right. You are a dumb ass of that there is no doubt.

Some young stupid black kid might be forgiven for thinking the term "niggardly" is racist, but ffs, the appointees of a Washington DC mayor?

Sorry Jamal, stupid is stupid.

But how do you deal with the lack of family structure in the black community I don't think it can be solved with a government solution

First of all, thanks for speaking up....I bet you've been accused of "acting white" and even called a "tom" because you can write and speak well instead of in ebonic mystery words. As to your question, the government CREATED the destruction of the black family unit with the ADC rules of public housing.

In Detroit we had a vibrant black community whites were welcome to visit and spend money in...then along came LBJ who had those neighborhoods and stores torn down in the name of "urban development" and black kids who had fathers and back yards to play in, were now put into projects prisons quickly inhabited by gangs and the likes of Rap Brown and his panthers...who eventually burned a good part of the city down.

Your first priority? get the public schools and their leftist death sentence for young blacks, CLOSED and the kids moved to charter schools without political agendas. And secondly, never vote for another democrat....the GOP welcomes you with open arms....and will see to it future generations will have skills they can market and have a good life from.

You should REALLY read a story before making a fool of yourself.
I read the story before anyone every posted anything on it. I thought it was really a non story. The teach did something dumb. The student did something dumb. I always side with kids over adults in these matters.

Still haven't read the post you quoted, I see. It's all right, everyone but you realizes you just aren't too bright.

Wooooooooohooooo! What a rally cry!!!I'm all fired up now!

Where we gonna start? Whats our first move?

If you're a Marxist stick a gun in your mouth. That'll do for now.
There you are...typical lazy welfare cheat. Want others to do your work for you.

Forum List

Back