Black Teens gang rape white girl and feed her to alligators.

It's the justification.

The murder of a little white boy by animalistic white parents entitles black animals to 253,000 deaths by knock out game.

White maniacs kill a little white girl. That's good enough for 25 million assaults, rapes and murders.
Except you know you are lying and can post no link to support your imagination but thanks for offering justification for white criminality and child murder...
I didn't offer any justification. I merely recognize that you use this as justification.

In a magnificent exhibition of hubris, black people actually expect compassion or sympathy for the mayhem they visit upon themselves. They really think white people should do something about the daily drive by killings of black four year olds. It's nothing but premature street justice by 8 years.
More justification...just admit that the murder of white children is acceptable to you as long as the perp is white...

That's the dumbest post made today. You're an idiot
And you condone the murder of white children if the perp is white....
Stay on topic. If you want answers to questions such as the one you pose; start a thread about it and ask...

These groids should be tied to a post, with thier feet in a tire; and burned to death. There. Back on topic...

How bout you start a thread about it? This thread is about the sub human blacks who killed a white girl. Maybe your thread will be so riveting people will abandon this thread and its subject matter in favor of what you'd rather have us talking about...
But sub-human whites get a pass from you...I wonder why???
Because that's not the topic of the op... Still waiting on that thread chief... What's taking so long?
It's this thread chief, you have proved my point.
Not a single condemnation of these horrible white murderers but plenty of justification and excuses for white criminality....

Except you know you are lying and can post no link to support your imagination but thanks for offering justification for white criminality and child murder...
I didn't offer any justification. I merely recognize that you use this as justification.

In a magnificent exhibition of hubris, black people actually expect compassion or sympathy for the mayhem they visit upon themselves. They really think white people should do something about the daily drive by killings of black four year olds. It's nothing but premature street justice by 8 years.
More justification...just admit that the murder of white children is acceptable to you as long as the perp is white...

Stay on topic. If you want answers to questions such as the one you pose; start a thread about it and ask...

These groids should be tied to a post, with thier feet in a tire; and burned to death. There. Back on topic...
But the white animal...no comment from you...
At least pretend the lives of white children matter when killed by whites....

How bout you start a thread about it? This thread is about the sub human blacks who killed a white girl. Maybe your thread will be so riveting people will abandon this thread and its subject matter in favor of what you'd rather have us talking about...
Because that's not the topic of the op... Still waiting on that thread chief... What's taking so long?
Not a single condemnation of these horrible white murderers but plenty of justification and excuses for white criminality....
Your just pissed that no one is distracted from the topic at hand...

It's the justification.

The murder of a little white boy by animalistic white parents entitles black animals to 253,000 deaths by knock out game.

White maniacs kill a little white girl. That's good enough for 25 million assaults, rapes and murders.

Can you provide a link to that being done?

Like a lot of white women today, she likely wanted the "bad boy". Looks like it bit her in the ass.

This is the MSM fault, telling white girls it's good to lower themselves and hop into bed with feral, low IQ knuckledraggers.

This girl should have been with a young man of her own kind, then she's most certainly still be alive today.

And the public schools....if a white girl won't date a black it must be racism. I once pulled up next to a little blonde at a stoplight listening to rap music. I asked her if she was listening to the boyz calling her a "Becky" and a thing to be sexed and messed up. And I suggested she listen to something that wasn't designed to leave her knocked-up and knocked out. Her mouth fell open and I motored on....maybe I made a difference with that one.
Oh...I'm sure you did.......perhaps not in the way you think, tho.

Your just pissed that no one is distracted from the topic at hand...
The word you can't properly apply is "you're" and thanks for proving little white kids are fodder for your racism...

Sorry for Recon folks. He's this threads resident ADD stricken white guilt apologist. Every threads got one. But as a reminder this thread is about filthy sub human black animals who brutally raped and murdered a beautiful young white woman; then fed her remains to alligators.

Sorry for Recon fold. He's this threads resident ADD stricken white guilt apologist. Every threads got one. But as a reminder this thread is about filthy sub human black animals who brutally raped and murdered a beautiful young white woman; then fed her remains to alligators.
This thread showcase the lengths white trash racists will go to in order to excuse white criminality...including the murder of children.
As a reminder...dozens of pages and not one word of condemnation of the murderers of these poor children....

Sorry for Recon folks. He's this threads resident ADD stricken white guilt apologist. Every threads got one. But as a reminder this thread is about filthy sub human black animals who brutally raped and murdered a beautiful young white woman; then fed her remains to alligators.
Again

Sorry for Recon fold. He's this threads resident ADD stricken white guilt apologist. Every threads got one. But as a reminder this thread is about filthy sub human black animals who brutally raped and murdered a beautiful young white woman; then fed her remains to alligators.
This thread showcase the lengths white trash racists will go to in order to excuse white criminality...including the murder of children.
As a reminder...dozens of pages and not one word of condemnation of the murderers of these poor children....
You will have to start your own thread about white crime. You have not been permitted to divert this one.

You will have to start your own thread about white crime. You have not been permitted to divert this one.
Nothings been diverted, more content has been introduced.
Content that shatters your false narrative, so I can understand your reluctance to address it...

Again.

Again... You will have to start your own thread about white crime. You have not been permitted to divert this one

This thread isn't about white murderers. Start one and I'll say the same thing about whites doing this type of thing as I said about the two involved in the situation that is the topic of THIS OP. Guaranteed.

Again.

Again.

Again, not the thread topic.

Much like with other situations, you seem afraid to post an OP about white murderers. Are you scared that what you say whites won't do related to white murderers will be done and prove you're an idiot?

Forum List

Back