Black Teens gang rape white girl and feed her to alligators.

Like a lot of white women today, she likely wanted the "bad boy". Looks like it bit her in the ass.

Yep let us blame the victim....and excuse those 'astronaut wannabes'

The Leftists are always for blaming the victim, in general they always feel sorry for the perpetrator, usually it's they had a bad upbringing or something, some excuse not to say that these feral savages should be put down.

17 yr old living in a flea bag motel.....against her parents wishes......bad choices......damn shame....the closure is so bad for the family

The parents should just have gone and got her, even against her wishes, at 17 years-old she was still underage.

I agree, but I don't think it's that easy in reality. :(

Except...what if they aren't really guilty?

There's been one confession and eye-witness testimony....even the "innocent" ones are guilty of something else equally heinous.

The liberals and the members of their plantation will never accept the fact that blacks are not the victims....they will cling to their belief in the politics of black victimhood no matter what the dept. of justice statistics reveal...they simply will not accept the truth...yet they claim to be about justice and fairness and racial harmony....none of which is possible as long as they continue to promote the myth of black victimhood.

Like a lot of white women today, she likely wanted the "bad boy". Looks like it bit her in the ass.

This is the MSM fault, telling white girls it's good to lower themselves and hop into bed with feral, low IQ knuckledraggers.

This girl should have been with a young man of her own kind, then she's most certainly still be alive today.

And the public schools....if a white girl won't date a black it must be racism. I once pulled up next to a little blonde at a stoplight listening to rap music. I asked her if she was listening to the boyz calling her a "Becky" and a thing to be sexed and messed up. And I suggested she listen to something that wasn't designed to leave her knocked-up and knocked out. Her mouth fell open and I motored on....maybe I made a difference with that one.

This is the MSM fault, telling white girls it's good to lower themselves and hop into bed with feral, low IQ knuckledraggers.

This girl should have been with a young man of her own kind, then she's most certainly still be alive today.

What is her own kind?

i'll ask again since none of the posters so distraught in the thread seem to want to answer..

does the race of the victim and the races of the perpetrators make the crime more heinous? would you care as much if the victim were not a white woman?

The Leftists are always for blaming the victim, in general they always feel sorry for the perpetrator, usually it's they had a bad upbringing or something, some excuse not to say that these feral savages should be put down.

Exactly...and then one of them claimed the crime was being sensationalized...like murder and rape is not sensational enough...not even to mention the horror of being fed to alligators.

All part of their constant strategy of lessening the guilt of the black perps.

I'm not "blaming" her for her own death, but I'm blaming her judgement for the company she kept.

Lots of people keep bad company....that in now way makes the victim in this case less of a victim...it may be considered a lesson for young girls not to keep company with young black males...but it does not lessen her victimhood in any sense.

Sorry, but I am sick to fucking death of seeing what appear to be young innocent white girls hanging out with what can only be described as fucking damn thugs!!!!!!!

White girls need to stick to white boys, it's the most natural and normal and healthiest thing to breed with your own kind.

It's not natural, nor does it even look normal a white girl with a big, black knuckledragger throwing Gangsta shapes.

It's not racist to LOVE your OWN race.

Exactly...and then one of them claimed the crime was being sensationalized...like murder and rape is not sensational enough...not even to mention the horror of being fed to alligators.

All part of their constant strategy of lessening the guilt of the black perps.

It was a horrifically cruel crime. Not sure what race has to do with it though.

i'll ask again since none of the posters so distraught in the thread seem to want to answer..

does the race of the victim and the races of the perpetrators make the crime more heinous? would you care as much if the victim were not a white woman?
The press would.

Some girls so driven to prove they aren't racists that they pay for it with their lives. If she had to prove herself so desperately, find a Chinese or Japanese. They hardly ever feed girlfriends to alligators.

Some girls so driven to prove they aren't racists that they pay for it with their lives. If she had to prove herself so desperately, find a Chinese or Japanese. They hardly ever feed girlfriends to alligators.

They're not with these thugs because they feel guilty about race. They are there because something about women, especially white women, have a taste for being bad and being with the bad.

17 yr old living in a flea bag motel.....against her parents wishes......bad choices......damn shame....the closure is so bad for the family

The parents should just have gone and got her, even against her wishes, at 17 years-old she was still underage.

I agree, but I don't think it's that easy in reality. :(

Well if that were a member of my family, I'd have risked getting arrested to go and take her home.

White girls need to stick to white boys, it's the most natural and normal and healthiest thing to breed with your own kind.

It's not natural, nor does it even look normal a white girl with a big, black knuckledragger throwing Gangsta shapes.

Even the birds know better....no robin ever mated with a crow.

I'm not "blaming" her for her own death, but I'm blaming her judgement for the company she kept.

Lots of people keep bad company....that in now way makes the victim in this case less of a victim...it may be considered a lesson for young girls not to keep company with young black males...but it does not lessen her victimhood in any sense.

Sorry, but I am sick to fucking death of seeing what appear to be young innocent white girls hanging out with what can only be described as fucking damn thugs!!!!!!!

Girls should choose who they want to associate with. Race shouldn't have anything to do with it. Lots of people are mixed race these days so race isn't even and easily defined concept. I prefer to love a person, not a race ;)

Even the birds know better....no robin ever mated with a crow.

We're not talking different species here dude....

They're not with these thugs because they feel guilty about race. They are there because something about women, especially white women, have a taste for being bad and being with the bad.

Not ALL white women thank goodness, actually most white women find it sickening to even think of even kissing a black man, never mind being in a sexual situation with a black man.

The same probably with men, would you want to kiss a Serena Williams look-a-like or be in a sexual situation with her?

Forum List

Back