Black Teens gang rape white girl and feed her to alligators.

nothing like a nice dose of racism to to make you lose faith in humanity.
Raping and feeding some young girl to alligators gives you hope though, eh?
are you and logic even casually acquainted?

this story and would be no more or less tragic and the actions of the perpetrators no more or less heinous no matter the race of the people involved, correct?

this story and would be no more or less tragic and the actions of the perpetrators no more or less heinous no matter the race of the people involved, correct?
So it is the racism you perceive rather than the gang of thugs raping a young girl and leaving her body for the alligators which has made you lose your faith in humanity.

That's just fucking sick!

Time and again we see liberals trying to make excuses for or at least minimize the horror of unspeakable crimes committed by blacks against whites.

Time and again we see the media try to hide the facts of these horrific cases....aka that the perps were Negroes.

Yet...at the same time in the very rare instances of white on black crime...the media explodes with fury about white racism aka George Zimmerman who was not even white....always identified as hispanic...and someone who was simply defending himself...unlike these black thugs that comitt such horrendous racial hate crimes against whites.

If there is ever to be racial harmony there must be justice...there must be truth aka do not try and portend that blacks are always innocent or even that blacks compose most of the victims....do not try and use political power to force the media and the dept. of justice to hide or obscure the race of criminals.

Face up to the fact that a small minority(young black men)comitt more than half of all the violent crimes in this nation. Whilst blacks compose l3 percent of the total population...and young black men compose even less of the percentage of the national population...around 5per cent. How can anyone not find this absolutely outrageous that 5 percent of the population is comitting over half of all the violent crime.

The fact is this is covered up....and when some liberal is confronted with this they make up excuses for it...no way to achieve racial harmony....the sword cuts both ways...just requires truth and fairness...the people are not getting the truth....thus do not expect racial harmony.

Also....do not hide the fact that more whites are killed by the police than blacks...do not manufacture a fallacious narrative of police brutality being racist in nature.....if anyone is seriously interested in stopping police brutality then the real nature of it needs to be examined...the statistics prove that it is not a racial problem...it is a problem...police brutuality....but the nature of it is not racist....the stats proves that.

So it is the racism you perceive rather than the gang of thugs raping a young girl and leaving her body for the alligators which has made you lose your faith in humanity.

again, are you even facebook friends with logic?

i'm disgusted by the crime. i'm aslo disgusted by the racism in this thread.

now that i've answered your question - will you answer mine? does the race of the victim and the race of the perpetrator make the crime any more or less heinous?

now that i've answered your question - will you answer mine? does the race of the victim and the race of the perpetrator make the crime any more or less heinous?

What needs to be addressed is why there is so much black on white violence...specifically why so many white women are raped every year by young black males and conversely why it is extremelly rare for a white man to rape a black woman.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...9IoeGhxRXNX9e0tmg&sig2=nxbWn3PWquZI6yMQ4qRZxg

Your quote is clear. You lost your faith in humanity because of the racism you perceived, not the actual crime. now you're trying to backtrack by expressing belated outrage to the actual disgusting crime - one of the worst imaginable.

They ought to feed everyone of those tree monkeys to the same alligators.
i mean you realize nobody was actually fed to alligators, right? they killed her and dumped the body in a place where alligators are known to live in the hope that they would eat her, but they aren't bond villains lowering someone into a pool of alligators with their arms and legs bound.
Oh, that's OK then. It's the alligators'fault!
just trying to point out that claims anyone was 'fed' to alligators are sensationalist.

What would you call it when someone is thrown into a alligator hole?

I think you would find it quite sensational if it ever happens to you.
when somebody buries a body in the woods they don't say they were fed to coyotes and worms.

it's sensationalism.
When libs claim to be intelligent, now that is sensationalism.

What needs to be addressed is why there is so much black on white violence...specifically why so many white women are raped every year by young black males and conversely why it is extremelly rare for a white man to rape a black woman.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjGy-nluufOAhWMwiYKHZBfAMoQFgg6MAQ&url=http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jacksonville-fl/T3VET66FM3JBN8BBC&usg=AFQjCNERp7qC8aHiR9IoeGhxRXNX9e0tmg&sig2=nxbWn3PWquZI6yMQ4qRZxg
Everybody knows about black on white rape. That's a given.

I am questioning Ogi's selective self-righteous indignation.

Where is your evidence that these people are Black?
Dunno, maybe he identifies as white. God you're an idiot!
EP-160829517.jpg&MaxW=520&q=85

Buttugly.

Something else actually worthy of discussion............Eldridge Cleaver well known and highly respected by liberals as a authentic black revolutionary said . “Rape was an insurrectionary act".....now is it possible one reason why we see so many young blacks raping white women that they think they are engaging in a revolutionary act....??? If so ...do you liberals approve of this?

Something else actually worthy of discussion............Eldridge Cleaver well known and highly respected by liberals as a authentic black revolutionary said . “Rape was an insurrectionary act".....now is it possible one reason why we see so many young blacks raping white women that they think they are engaging in a revolutionary act....??? If so ...do you liberals approve of this?

You're such a drama queen

According to FBI investigators, 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was abducted, repeatedly gang-raped by blacks, shot dead and fed to the alligators in a swamp near McClellanville, South Carolina when her disappearance created too much media attention.

The shocking new details about Drexel’s disappearance came from a prison inmate who claims he witnessed the crime along with several other accounts from various witnesses, according to FBI agent Gerrick Munoz’s testimony to a federal court obtained by The Post and Courier.

brit-drexel-640x480.jpg

The feral POS that committed this need to be doused with kerosene and burnt alive, none of this life imprisonment stuff, none of this humane lethal injection stuff.

They deliberately made this girl suffer and then they deliberately desecrated her remains, denying her family even the comfort and closure of having a grave to visit.

So in a just society they would be doused with kerosene and burnt alive, they deserve to suffer just like they made this innocent girl suffer.

If the usual suspects have a problem with my comments in this thread, then tough, I don't care what the usual suspects think.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Yet you dismiss the racism in the crimes they committed on her....you don't believe her being a white girl had anything to do with what happened to her?

According to FBI investigators, 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was abducted, repeatedly gang-raped by blacks, shot dead and fed to the alligators in a swamp near McClellanville, South Carolina when her disappearance created too much media attention.

The shocking new details about Drexel’s disappearance came from a prison inmate who claims he witnessed the crime along with several other accounts from various witnesses, according to FBI agent Gerrick Munoz’s testimony to a federal court obtained by The Post and Courier.

brit-drexel-640x480.jpg

The feral POS that committed this need to be doused with kerosene and burnt alive, none of this life imprisonment stuff, none of this humane lethal injection stuff.

They deliberately made this girl suffer and then they deliberately desecrated her remains, denying her family even the comfort and closure of having a grave to visit.

So in a just society they would be doused with kerosene and burnt alive, they deserve to suffer just like they made this innocent girl suffer.

If the usual suspects have a problem with my comments in this thread, then tough, I don't care what the usual suspects think.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

I agree....how you murder should be how you are murdered in your cell...in the middle of the night when you least expect it and the terror is enhanced just like it was for your victim...stabbed, shot, smothered, whatever.

brit-drexel-640x480.jpg
Nowhere in either of your links, or the same story at the NY Post say anything about these thugs being Black.

I'm not saying they weren't, but this is just more evidence that conservatives and wingnuts are obsessed with race.
Taquan Brown and Da'Shaun Taylor give it away.

You're such a drama queen

Cleaver acknowledged committing acts of rape, stating that he initially raped black women in the ghetto "for practice" and then embarked on the serial rape of white women. He described these crimes as politically inspired, motivated by a genuine conviction that the rape of white women was "an insurrectionary act".[5]

Forum List

Back