Black Teens gang rape white girl and feed her to alligators.

Well god forbid anything negative should be said about rape, torture and murder if the perps are black! That's a big no no huh?

According to FBI investigators, 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was abducted, repeatedly gang-raped by blacks, shot dead and fed to the alligators in a swamp near McClellanville, South Carolina when her disappearance created too much media attention.

The shocking new details about Drexel’s disappearance came from a prison inmate who claims he witnessed the crime along with several other accounts from various witnesses, according to FBI agent Gerrick Munoz’s testimony to a federal court obtained by The Post and Courier.

brit-drexel-640x480.jpg
Nowhere in either of your links, or the same story at the NY Post say anything about these thugs being Black.

I'm not saying they weren't, but this is just more evidence that conservatives and wingnuts are obsessed with race.

Girl, 17, who went missing from US beach on Spring Break in 2009 ‘was gang-raped for days, shot and fed to ALLIGATORS’

According to FBI investigators, 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was abducted, repeatedly gang-raped by blacks, shot dead and fed to the alligators in a swamp near McClellanville, South Carolina when her disappearance created too much media attention.

The shocking new details about Drexel’s disappearance came from a prison inmate who claims he witnessed the crime along with several other accounts from various witnesses, according to FBI agent Gerrick Munoz’s testimony to a federal court obtained by The Post and Courier.

brit-drexel-640x480.jpg

This must be a lie.

Everyone knows that when a Black Man is approached by Law Enforcement they are immediately murdered.

Well god forbid anything negative should be said about rape, torture and murder if the perps are black! That's a big no no huh?

Exactly.....the media does its best to cover it up....quite successful at that....thus the fallacious politics of black victimhood lives on.

brit-drexel-640x480.jpg
Nowhere in either of your links, or the same story at the NY Post say anything about these thugs being Black.

I'm not saying they weren't, but this is just more evidence that conservatives and wingnuts are obsessed with race.

Girl, 17, who went missing from US beach on Spring Break in 2009 ‘was gang-raped for days, shot and fed to ALLIGATORS’
You went and found a new link because your 2 OP links didn't say a thing about the color of the thugs.

So is this thread about the sick treatment of this girl and the sentence the perps should receive or is it yet another "Black people" are bad thread???
Got any stories of a group of white guys gang raping a black girl then killing her? Let me answer for you... no, you don't.
Where is your evidence that these people are Black?
Timothy Da’Shaun Taylor Accused Of Kidnapping, Raping Myrtle Beach Spring Breaker Brittanee Drexel... then feeding her to alligators - Universal Journal Review

So is this thread about the sick treatment of this girl and the sentence the perps should receive or is it yet another "Black people" are bad thread???
Got any stories of a group of white guys gang raping a black girl then killing her? Let me answer for you... no, you don't.
Timothy Da’Shaun Taylor Accused Of Kidnapping, Raping Myrtle Beach Spring Breaker Brittanee Drexel... then feeding her to alligators - Universal Journal Review
Another new link.
4i6Ckte.gif

Another new link.
4i6Ckte.gif
You still don't think him black? Moron.

They ought to feed everyone of those tree monkeys to the same alligators.
i mean you realize nobody was actually fed to alligators, right? they killed her and dumped the body in a place where alligators are known to live in the hope that they would eat her, but they aren't bond villains lowering someone into a pool of alligators with their arms and legs bound.

brit-drexel-640x480.jpg

You went and found a new link because your 2 OP links didn't say a thing about the color of the thugs.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...XCIVN61yPVjLDntVw&sig2=WVsb6FL0Co81ubErggGUfA

They ought to feed everyone of those tree monkeys to the same alligators.
i mean you realize nobody was actually fed to alligators, right? they killed her and dumped the body in a place where alligators are known to live in the hope that they would eat her, but they aren't bond villains lowering someone into a pool of alligators with their arms and legs bound.
Oh, that's OK then. It's the alligators'fault!

Forum List

Back