Black Teens gang rape white girl and feed her to alligators.

i'm disgusted by the crime. i'm aslo disgusted by the racism in this thread.

now that i've answered your question - will you answer mine? does the race of the victim and the race of the perpetrator make the crime any more or less heinous?

Yet you dismiss the racism in the crimes they committed on her....you don't believe her being a white girl had anything to do with what happened to her?

They wanted to desecrate a white girl, ANY white girl, because they think they have a right to do this because of Slavery and black people picking cotton in cotton fields on Plantations etc, all which ended 200 years ago.

The Leftist MSM has put it into their low IQ little brains, that they have a right to do this because of what happened Centuries ago.

Where is your evidence that these people are Black?
Dunno, maybe he identifies as white. God you're an idiot!
EP-160829517.jpg&MaxW=520&q=85

Buttugly.

Aren't they all buttugly darling? Yes they are, the majority of the females are buttugly also.

Like a lot of white women today, she likely wanted the "bad boy". Looks like it bit her in the ass.

Yep let us blame the victim....and excuse those 'astronaut wannabes'

I'm not "blaming" her for her own death, but I'm blaming her judgement for the company she kept.

Lots of people keep bad company....that in now way makes the victim in this case less of a victim...it may be considered a lesson for young girls not to keep company with young black males...but it does not lessen her victimhood in any sense.

According to FBI investigators, 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was abducted, repeatedly gang-raped by blacks, shot dead and fed to the alligators in a swamp near McClellanville, South Carolina when her disappearance created too much media attention.

The shocking new details about Drexel’s disappearance came from a prison inmate who claims he witnessed the crime along with several other accounts from various witnesses, according to FBI agent Gerrick Munoz’s testimony to a federal court obtained by The Post and Courier.

brit-drexel-640x480.jpg

The feral POS that committed this need to be doused with kerosene and burnt alive, none of this life imprisonment stuff, none of this humane lethal injection stuff.

They deliberately made this girl suffer and then they deliberately desecrated her remains, denying her family even the comfort and closure of having a grave to visit.

So in a just society they would be doused with kerosene and burnt alive, they deserve to suffer just like they made this innocent girl suffer.

If the usual suspects have a problem with my comments in this thread, then tough, I don't care what the usual suspects think.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

I agree....how you murder should be how you are murdered in your cell...in the middle of the night when you least expect it and the terror is enhanced just like it was for your victim...stabbed, shot, smothered, whatever.

It is the only way to make the death penalty a true detourent.

Something else actually worthy of discussion............Eldridge Cleaver well known and highly respected by liberals as a authentic black revolutionary said . “Rape was an insurrectionary act".....now is it possible one reason why we see so many young blacks raping white women that they think they are engaging in a revolutionary act....??? If so ...do you liberals approve of this?
To some black rapists they feel justified by black men accused of rape who were completely innocent. If the innocent were wrongly punished the guilty should go free and balance the scales of justice.

17 yr old living in a flea bag motel.....against her parents wishes......bad choices......damn shame....the closure is so bad for the family

The parents should just have gone and got her, even against her wishes, at 17 years-old she was still underage.

Something else actually worthy of discussion............Eldridge Cleaver well known and highly respected by liberals as a authentic black revolutionary said . “Rape was an insurrectionary act".....now is it possible one reason why we see so many young blacks raping white women that they think they are engaging in a revolutionary act....??? If so ...do you liberals approve of this?

Let's get to reality here.

ARE blacks raping whites in hugely disproportionate numbers?

Sometimes rape is just rape and has nothing to do with race other than the victim being in a bad place at the wrong time.

Like a lot of white women today, she likely wanted the "bad boy". Looks like it bit her in the ass.

Yep let us blame the victim....and excuse those 'astronaut wannabes'

I'm not "blaming" her for her own death, but I'm blaming her judgement for the company she kept.

Lots of people keep bad company....that in now way makes the victim in this case less of a victim...it may be considered a lesson for young girls not to keep company with young black males...but it does not lessen her victimhood in any sense.

Sorry, but I am sick to fucking death of seeing what appear to be young innocent white girls hanging out with what can only be described as fucking damn thugs!!!!!!!

now that i've answered your question - will you answer mine? does the race of the victim and the race of the perpetrator make the crime any more or less heinous?

Yet you dismiss the racism in the crimes they committed on her....you don't believe her being a white girl had anything to do with what happened to her?

They wanted to desecrate a white girl, ANY white girl, because they think they have a right to do this because of Slavery and black people picking cotton in cotton fields on Plantations etc, all which ended 200 years ago.

The Leftist MSM has put it into their low IQ little brains, that they have a right to do this because of what happened Centuries ago.

Yes....young blacks are indoctrinated into believing they and their ancestors were victims thus their feelings of entitlement...aka justification for comitting crimes etc. a very sick mindset but liberals have blood on their hands for promoting this fallacious belief.

Not even to mention the media which constantly present the fallacious myth of black victimhood as truth.

Sometimes rape is just rape and has nothing to do with race other than the victim being in a bad place at the wrong time.

The stats have been presented in several posts above...go back and read them.

According to FBI investigators, 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was abducted, repeatedly gang-raped by blacks, shot dead and fed to the alligators in a swamp near McClellanville, South Carolina when her disappearance created too much media attention.

The shocking new details about Drexel’s disappearance came from a prison inmate who claims he witnessed the crime along with several other accounts from various witnesses, according to FBI agent Gerrick Munoz’s testimony to a federal court obtained by The Post and Courier.

brit-drexel-640x480.jpg

The feral POS that committed this need to be doused with kerosene and burnt alive, none of this life imprisonment stuff, none of this humane lethal injection stuff.

They deliberately made this girl suffer and then they deliberately desecrated her remains, denying her family even the comfort and closure of having a grave to visit.

So in a just society they would be doused with kerosene and burnt alive, they deserve to suffer just like they made this innocent girl suffer.

If the usual suspects have a problem with my comments in this thread, then tough, I don't care what the usual suspects think.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

I agree....how you murder should be how you are murdered in your cell...in the middle of the night when you least expect it and the terror is enhanced just like it was for your victim...stabbed, shot, smothered, whatever.

Except...what if they aren't really guilty?

So is this thread about the sick treatment of this girl and the sentence the perps should receive or is it yet another "Black people" are bad thread???

They dont care about the girl at all. You know what this is about

We care EVERYTHING about this girl and ALL girls like her violated by sub-human, low IQ knuckledraggers.

YOU don't care about the girl, you care about the sub-human, low IQ knuckledraggers.

you are making a lot of assumptions.

This is the MSM fault, telling white girls it's good to lower themselves and hop into bed with feral, low IQ knuckledraggers.

This girl should have been with a young man of her own kind, then she's most certainly still be alive today.

you are making a lot of assumptions.

It's all correct and we know it is, only those with their heads in the sand chose to think otherwise.

So is this thread about the sick treatment of this girl and the sentence the perps should receive or is it yet another "Black people" are bad thread???

They dont care about the girl at all. You know what this is about

We care EVERYTHING about this girl and ALL girls like her violated by sub-human, low IQ knuckledraggers.

YOU don't care about the girl, you care about the sub-human, low IQ knuckledraggers.

Ok uhhhh its not a contest ummkay. You care, a bunch.

Whats her name again? Hurry go look it up you big ole Care Bear

It certainly can not be about black youths. Black youths would NEVER commit a horrendous act like that,

The perpetrators had to be privileged white punks who painted their faces black in order to be able to accuse blacks.

NO??

You're such a drama queen

Cleaver acknowledged committing acts of rape, stating that he initially raped black women in the ghetto "for practice" and then embarked on the serial rape of white women. He described these crimes as politically inspired, motivated by a genuine conviction that the rape of white women was "an insurrectionary act".[5]

Who?

Do you mean the link you provided in post #68?

Forum List

Back