Black Voter Support For Trump Nearly Doubles To 36%: Rasmussen

They are literally right more than 80% of the time in increasingly unpredictable elections.

Turn off the CNN for 5 minutes and get some oxygen for your brain.
Immediately before an election, Rasmussen will release polls that are not such outliers

Prior to that....they give whatever numbers Republicans need
As opposed to polls dropping their numbers 10 to 15 points in favor of Republicans and still being wrong by 5, 6 or 7 points?

Rasmussen gets a general view of the landscape and then tightens that view closer to the election because it is easier to track with less fluctuating numbers.

You are literally complaining about Rasmussen being off by like 8 points at the most before their final polling and then correcting to the extent that they are off by 4, 3, 2, or even 1 or 0 points.
That is the game Rasmussen plays

Their polls don’t gain accuracy until the days before the election
You messed the part where I said that the other polls are literally 20+ points off at the same point in time.

Rasmussen is the only polling company that consistently tries to be accurate. Being off by 5 points is literally because of the margin of error.

Do you ever get tired of being made to look like an idiot?
Rasmussen does not poll cell phones and uses robo calls to conduct polls

Not a good sample
And yet they are right more than anyone else because they actually care about being right.

Gallup is off by an average of like 10 points every election.

Rasmussen I believe is off by like 3.5 points on his total average.

Support for President Trump among black voters hit 36% according to a new Rasmussen poll released on Thursday - nearly doubling his approval rating among African-Americans from the same day last year, which stood at 19%.

Didn't November 8, 2016, teach ya'll anything about the folly of relying upon 'polls' ?
Yes, it certainly did. Clinton won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. However, the Russians figured out how to game our system, and installed Agent Orange as President. And the spineless GOPer's in Congress are cowards, and are failing in their duty.

Meanwhile in the real world, latest poll (YouGov) sez of black voters:

Strongly approve ---------- 3%
Somewhat approve ----- 10%
Somewhat disapprove -- 8%
Strongly disapprove ---- 64%
Meanwhile, in the real world, we just got an anarcho-communist to join the #walkaway campaign.

You are even losing fucking Antifa now.

Support for President Trump among black voters hit 36% according to a new Rasmussen poll released on Thursday - nearly doubling his approval rating among African-Americans from the same day last year, which stood at 19%.

rasmussen is the GOP pollster that is always the outlier.

but whatever. little nutter butter.
I know trumpkins are too stupid to understand the above but actually looking at their rate of accuracy would be better.

Poor uneducated trumpkins. I guess that’s the only way they can make themselves feel like they aren’t about 30% of the country.

Is there like an email chain or a Facebook group where you guys get this stuff? You are like the 4th person to post this.

Does the GOP send you your talking points?
It's all over the net.
Sorry if you only watch trusted sources that practice censorship.
I turned on CNN a while ago and they were going crazy over Brennan's comedown. Switched to MSNBC and it was about Brennan too. Those 2 networks are worse than a dog with a bone.
They needed something to keep everyone off of their demands for the identities of the Manafort jury. They were about to totally lose control of the story. So they focused on this jerk (Brennan) instead.

Is there like an email chain or a Facebook group where you guys get this stuff? You are like the 4th person to post this.

Does the GOP send you your talking points?
It's all over the net.
Sorry if you only watch trusted sources that practice censorship.

I do not watch any news at all. Read a lot , but will admit I do not have any far right conspiracy sites that you use for your news.

Forum List

Back