Black vs White carrying a gun

He told the cop he was armed while he was reaching behind his back

perhaps the cop had his gun drawn

because the victim fit the description

of and armed robbery suspect a few minutes earlier

Its funny that you guys are making up bullshit that never happened to excuse why this guy was shot. :thup:
Sorry but I heard the girlfriend on the news this morning and she said as he was reaching for his license he told the cop he had a gun

you want to believe everything else she said but not that right?

You claimed he told the cop he was armed while reaching. That didnt happen. So why make it up?

how do you know

Its funny that you guys are making up bullshit that never happened to excuse why this guy was shot. :thup:
Sorry but I heard the girlfriend on the news this morning and she said as he was reaching for his license he told the cop he had a gun

You claimed he told the cop he was armed while reaching. That didnt happen. So why make it up?

how do you know
He doesn't seem to understand that the word while and the word and can both describe simultaneous events

how do you know
It's all on tape, that's why.

how do you know
It's not all on tape
we do not know what happened before he got shot

The girlfriend said he was reaching for his license and he told the cop he had a gun

you don't tell a cop you have a gun and reach behind your back

I doubt if you will find many cops discussing second amendment rights with an armed black man

Didn't you hear Obama speak yesterday. He told us with facts that percentage wise many more blacks are criminals.
So the odds of a black man carrying a gun illegally are pretty high.
The police have to check, if he's legal, no harm, no foul.

Imagine that. I found a right-winger who is also a racist. Who would have guessed.

You're an idiot. The Democrat party has always been the racists. Now we have racist Blacks shooting white people.

targeting white people

during negotiations with one of the shooters

he said he hated white cops

So who is responsible for Dylann Roof?

Dylann Roof was solely responsible for his actions, representative of no one else.

Omar Mateen was solely responsible for his actions, representative of no one else.

And Micah Johnson was solely responsible for his actions, representative of no one else.

Individuals alone are responsible for their actions – not civil rights organizations, not religions, and not presidents.

how do you know
It's not all on tape
we do not know what happened before he got shot

The girlfriend said he was reaching for his license and he told the cop he had a gun

you don't tell a cop you have a gun and reach behind your back

if you look closely at the video

you can see a un holstered gun in his waistband and shirt

Didn't you hear Obama speak yesterday. He told us with facts that percentage wise many more blacks are criminals.
So the odds of a black man carrying a gun illegally are pretty high.
The police have to check, if he's legal, no harm, no foul.

Imagine that. I found a right-winger who is also a racist. Who would have guessed.

You're an idiot. The Democrat party has always been the racists. Now we have racist Blacks shooting white people.

targeting white people

during negotiations with one of the shooters

he said he hated white cops

So who is responsible for Dylann Roof?
Dylann Roof was solely responsible for his actions, representative of no one else.

Omar Mateen was solely responsible for his actions, representative of no one else.

And Micah Johnson was solely responsible for his actions, representative of no one else.

Individuals alone are responsible for their actions – not civil rights organizations, not religions, and not presidents.

Right, it was a rhetorical question.

Unfortunately the reactionary far-right is incapable of even a modicum of human reasoning. For example, Rush Limbaugh called BLM a terrorist group for inspiring the shooter. Of course such logic would make him fully responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing. But his listeners are incapable of thinking for themselves, and proud of it. That's what "ditto-head" actually means.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back