Black vs White carrying a gun

You claimed he told the cop he was armed while reaching. That didnt happen. So why make it up?
it did happen according to the girlfriend

here read slower this time

she said while he was reaching for his license he told the cop he had a gun

so he was reaching behind him as he said he had a gun

She never said that. I understand that you believe if you say it over and over it becomes true but its not. And she never said that despite your pleading

here you go

he let the officer know he had a firearm and was reaching for his wallet.

You are clearly distorting what she said.

did you click on the link?

Skull pilot lied to you and you ask for seconds. Stop

She never said that. I understand that you believe if you say it over and over it becomes true but its not. And she never said that despite your pleading

here you go

You didnt' click on the link either?

here you go

He's lying to you. That didnt happen. If you have proof it did you can post it. But do you know why you keep asking people silly questions? Because you fell for the lie and cant find it in the link.

Stop doing that

He's lying to you. That didnt happen. If you have proof it did you can post it. But do you know why you keep asking people silly questions? Because you fell for the lie and cant find it in the link.

Stop doing that
If you had clicked on the link, you'd have seen the article on Slate.

You obviously didn't

Stop doing that
If you had clicked on the link, you'd have seen the article on Slate.

You obviously didn't

Yes there is an article, No article doesnt say what you claim it does. Feel free to disagree with me and when you cant I know you;ve conceded I am better than you

The article doesn't say: "He was trying to get his ID and his wallet out of his pocket, and he let the officer know he had a firearm and was reaching for his wallet. And the officer just shot him in his arm.”

bye bye, clown boy

I doubt if you will find many cops discussing second amendment rights with an armed black man

You mean like this black guy...actually holding a white guy at gun point when the police arrive.....at 2:34......you might note the white cop shakes the hand of the black guy with the gun..........moron.

Our police are constantly on edge due to gun culture. We have by far more guns than anywhere else in the world, cops don't have to deal with this shit elsewhere. Cops are very rarely killed in other countries. Recent study showed states with more ownership have more cops killed. More on edge cops means more sad mistakes. More mistakes means more angry citizens. Cops shouldn't have to have shootouts with weapons for mass killing on a regular basis.
Bullshit

I was stopped while carrying and the cop was cool about it
But then again I kept my hands in plain sight on the steering wheel as I told him I had a permit and was carrying.

I then kept my hands on the wheel and asked him to tell me exactly what he wanted me to do.

He was calm cool and collected and never even put his hand on his weapon

Now my state is not a must inform state but I think it prudent to tell a cop if you are legally carrying

And some who shouldn't be are getting shot.
Seems to me the guy in MN did everything wrong.

He told the cop he was armed while he was reaching behind his back

sorry but only an idiot would do that

But he wasn't a criminal. He was armed because people like you told him he needed a gun.

Yes....over 13,000,000 people in the United States carry a gun for self defense....one guy is shot by a cop while doing something stupid...reaching while he tells the cop he has a gun......

13,000,000 to 1.....

Wow. You are still a moron.

perhaps the cop had his gun drawn

because the victim fit the description

of and armed robbery suspect a few minutes earlier

Its funny that you guys are making up bullshit that never happened to excuse why this guy was shot. :thup:
Sorry but I heard the girlfriend on the news this morning and she said as he was reaching for his license he told the cop he had a gun

you want to believe everything else she said but not that right?

and of course she also sees a pay day........

And some who shouldn't be are getting shot.

But he wasn't a criminal. He was armed because people like you told him he needed a gun.

We don't know any of that yet

and besides even if he was legally armed he should not have been reaching behind his back and said I have a gun on me. He should have had his hands in plain sight ad then waited for the cop t tell him what to do

I related my own police stop while carrying story in another thread and I had no issues whatsoever

And let's clear something up here.

I never told anyone they needed to carry a gun and I never will because it's none of my fucking business if people choose to carry just like it's no one else's fucking business if I carry

I have heard nothing yet that he was a criminal. His concealed carry class must have not been very good.

Or he had no common sense and no amount of class time would have helped him

Or he had a bad day and made a mistake......

Its funny that you guys are making up bullshit that never happened to excuse why this guy was shot. :thup:
Sorry but I heard the girlfriend on the news this morning and she said as he was reaching for his license he told the cop he had a gun

As she should. Hit them in the pockets. The only thing they understand is Money and Violence.

We don't know any of that yet

and besides even if he was legally armed he should not have been reaching behind his back and said I have a gun on me. He should have had his hands in plain sight ad then waited for the cop t tell him what to do

I related my own police stop while carrying story in another thread and I had no issues whatsoever

And let's clear something up here.

I never told anyone they needed to carry a gun and I never will because it's none of my fucking business if people choose to carry just like it's no one else's fucking business if I carry

I have heard nothing yet that he was a criminal. His concealed carry class must have not been very good.

Or he had no common sense and no amount of class time would have helped him

So another guy dead because of carrying.

Again...moron....

13,000,000 people carrying guns for self defense......1 incident that went bad....

13,000,000 to 1

You are a moron.

As she should. Hit them in the pockets. The only thing they understand is Money and Violence.

They aren't married....I don't think she can make a claim....

They aren't married....I don't think she can make a claim....

Being married isnt a requirement

here you go

Here it is again from the same link

“We got pulled over for a busted taillight in the back,” the woman said, speaking into her camera in a deliberate and steady voice as her young daughter sat watching from the back seat. “And the police just … they killed my boyfriend. He’s licensed to carry. He was trying to get his ID and his wallet out of his pocket, and he let the officer know he had a firearm and was reaching for his wallet. And the officer just shot him in his arm.”

here you go

Here it is again from the same link

“We got pulled over for a busted taillight in the back,” the woman said, speaking into her camera in a deliberate and steady voice as her young daughter sat watching from the back seat. “And the police just … they killed my boyfriend. He’s licensed to carry. He was trying to get his ID and his wallet out of his pocket, and he let the officer know he had a firearm and was reaching for his wallet. And the officer just shot him in his arm.”

Now here is what you said: she said while he was reaching for his license he told the cop he had a gun.

You lied

Our police are constantly on edge due to gun culture. We have by far more guns than anywhere else in the world, cops don't have to deal with this shit elsewhere. Cops are very rarely killed in other countries. Recent study showed states with more ownership have more cops killed. More on edge cops means more sad mistakes. More mistakes means more angry citizens. Cops shouldn't have to have shootouts with weapons for mass killing on a regular basis.

No they're not you fucking retard. They are on edge because assholes like you, in positions of power have basically said they aren't allowed to do their jobs. Add to that the fact that they are woefully trained, that the requirements were grossly lowered to become a cop, once again, by retards like you, and you have a whole group of officers who are ill trained, ill tempered for the job, and not supported by their brass. In short, you have a situation where the larger city police forces are expected to do social work, and not police work, and you morons are responsible.

exactly

Forum List

Back