Black vs White carrying a gun

He told the cop he was armed while he was reaching behind his back

perhaps the cop had his gun drawn

because the victim fit the description

of and armed robbery suspect a few minutes earlier

Its funny that you guys are making up bullshit that never happened to excuse why this guy was shot. :thup:
Sorry but I heard the girlfriend on the news this morning and she said as he was reaching for his license he told the cop he had a gun

you want to believe everything else she said but not that right?

You claimed he told the cop he was armed while reaching. That didnt happen. So why make it up?

Our police are constantly on edge due to gun culture. We have by far more guns than anywhere else in the world, cops don't have to deal with this shit elsewhere. Cops are very rarely killed in other countries. Recent study showed states with more ownership have more cops killed. More on edge cops means more sad mistakes. More mistakes means more angry citizens. Cops shouldn't have to have shootouts with weapons for mass killing on a regular basis.
Bullshit

I was stopped while carrying and the cop was cool about it
But then again I kept my hands in plain sight on the steering wheel as I told him I had a permit and was carrying.

I then kept my hands on the wheel and asked him to tell me exactly what he wanted me to do.

He was calm cool and collected and never even put his hand on his weapon

Now my state is not a must inform state but I think it prudent to tell a cop if you are legally carrying

And some who shouldn't be are getting shot.
Seems to me the guy in MN did everything wrong.

sorry but only an idiot would do that

But he wasn't a criminal. He was armed because people like you told him he needed a gun.

We don't know any of that yet

and besides even if he was legally armed he should not have been reaching behind his back and said I have a gun on me. He should have had his hands in plain sight ad then waited for the cop t tell him what to do

I related my own police stop while carrying story in another thread and I had no issues whatsoever

And let's clear something up here.

I never told anyone they needed to carry a gun and I never will because it's none of my fucking business if people choose to carry just like it's no one else's fucking business if I carry

I have heard nothing yet that he was a criminal. His concealed carry class must have not been very good.

Its funny that you guys are making up bullshit that never happened to excuse why this guy was shot. :thup:
Sorry but I heard the girlfriend on the news this morning and she said as he was reaching for his license he told the cop he had a gun

You claimed he told the cop he was armed while reaching. That didnt happen. So why make it up?
it did happen according to the girlfriend

here read slower this time

she said while he was reaching for his license he told the cop he had a gun

so he was reaching behind him as he said he had a gun

Bullshit

I was stopped while carrying and the cop was cool about it
But then again I kept my hands in plain sight on the steering wheel as I told him I had a permit and was carrying.

I then kept my hands on the wheel and asked him to tell me exactly what he wanted me to do.

He was calm cool and collected and never even put his hand on his weapon

Now my state is not a must inform state but I think it prudent to tell a cop if you are legally carrying

But he wasn't a criminal. He was armed because people like you told him he needed a gun.

and besides even if he was legally armed he should not have been reaching behind his back and said I have a gun on me. He should have had his hands in plain sight ad then waited for the cop t tell him what to do

I related my own police stop while carrying story in another thread and I had no issues whatsoever

I never told anyone they needed to carry a gun and I never will because it's none of my fucking business if people choose to carry just like it's no one else's fucking business if I carry

I have heard nothing yet that he was a criminal. His concealed carry class must have not been very good.

Or he had no common sense and no amount of class time would have helped him

She never said that. I understand that you believe if you say it over and over it becomes true but its not. And she never said that despite your pleading

So another guy dead because of carrying.

She never said that. I understand that you believe if you say it over and over it becomes true but its not. And she never said that despite your pleading

here you go

he let the officer know he had a firearm and was reaching for his wallet.

no he's dead because he told the cop he had a gun as he was reaching behind his back

here you go

You said he told the cop he was armed while reaching. Quote that part in the article instead of typing over hyperlinks. You cant, do you know why you cant? I'll give you 2 guesses

no he's dead because he told the cop he had a gun as he was reaching behind his back

Which he wouldn't have done without a gun.

here you go

You are clearly distorting what she said.

here you go

Because he's being fair and looking for answers

In 2015 500 whites were shot and killed by the police in this country, while 250 blacks were also shot and killed by police in this country. We don't have a racist cop problem, we have a stupid assholes who fight and resist lawful orders problem in this country.

here you go

You said he told the cop he was armed while reaching. Quote that part in the article instead of typing over hyperlinks. You cant, do you know why you cant? I'll give you 2 guesses

What does the word and mean to you?

If you were walking and chewing gum (which I highly doubt you can do BTW) would your be walking while chewing gum or chewing gum while walking?

Or is English not your first language?

Which he wouldn't have done without a gun.

The fact that he said he had a gun changed the entire dynamic of the situation or are you too fucking stupid to realize that?

If he hadn't said he had a gun he wouldn't have gotten shot

here you go

How can I distort a quote from a news source?

I heard her say on TV today that after the cop asked for his license and he was reaching for it was when he said he had a gun not before he reached.

Do me a favor stand in front of someone you don't know and say, "I have a gun" while you are reaching to get your wallet in your back pocket and see what reaction you get

here you go

did you click on the link?

Forum List

Back