Black Walmart?

I keep telling them, black BEHAVIOR matters. Fix that then join the human race

View attachment 402170

This guy is gonna be sorely disappointed, because the WHITE Walmart is just as bad, maybe worse. I've got one of each around me... And I actually prefer the BLACK Walmart because the Associates are slower and more thorough.. You don't have to jog as fast when they're busy doing the 45 things that they now have to accomplish on each shift...

No real customer service in ANY big box store anymore.. Just stormed out of Home Depot for LAST time -- last week.. Some bullshit about not carrying lawn/garden sprinklers or anything irrigation.. Some bullshit about Lowe's getting an exclusive on that....

View attachment 402170

This guy is gonna be sorely disappointed, because the WHITE Walmart is just as bad, maybe worse. I've got one of each around me... And I actually prefer the BLACK Walmart because the Associates are slower and more thorough.. You don't have to jog as fast when they're busy doing the 45 things that they now have to accomplish on each shift...

No real customer service in ANY big box store anymore.. Just stormed out of Home Depot for LAST time -- last week.. Some bullshit about not carrying lawn/garden sprinklers or anything irrigation.. Some bullshit about Lowe's getting an exclusive on that....

Um... I'm not a huge walmart shopper, but... that hasn't been my experience.

Here, pretty much nothing is locked up, except perhaps ammo for guns (not sure if they still carry now), and I have never had that difficult a time finding help. I've always been able to find someone who could help me.

So that video was amazing to me. I've never seen everything locked up like that.

But that's why businesses leave poor neighborhoods. It's because there is so much crime. And the reason there is so much crime, is that people fight the police on reducing crime.

And as for no real customer service, I have personal experience from this. If the employees know they can get unemployment, welfare, SNAP, and housing assistance, even if they are fired for being lazy.... they tend to work like crap.

If those employees knew they were end up starving on the street if they lost those jobs... they'd work to keep those jobs.

The reason they put in zero effort, is because we fund their irresponsibility with tax money.

:auiqs.jpg:

I haven't been in Walmart again in a while ...fuck them
The ones I was going into ..lol cause thiers one every 50 feet .....next to the McDonald's...nothing locked up ...

Once and awhile you'd see the police parked in front ..picking up a shoplifter from store security

View attachment 402170

Um... I'm not a huge walmart shopper, but... that hasn't been my experience.

Here, pretty much nothing is locked up, except perhaps ammo for guns (not sure if they still carry now), and I have never had that difficult a time finding help. I've always been able to find someone who could help me.

So that video was amazing to me. I've never seen everything locked up like that.

But that's why businesses leave poor neighborhoods. It's because there is so much crime. And the reason there is so much crime, is that people fight the police on reducing crime.

And as for no real customer service, I have personal experience from this. If the employees know they can get unemployment, welfare, SNAP, and housing assistance, even if they are fired for being lazy.... they tend to work like crap.

If those employees knew they were end up starving on the street if they lost those jobs... they'd work to keep those jobs.

The reason they put in zero effort, is because we fund their irresponsibility with tax money.
The truth is everyone pays extra for this in the products costs with chain stores from fast food to box stores. Its time for the prices in these areas reflect what the people steal out of them and not charge others for it. Otherwise, close them down.

View attachment 402170

I can't say I have ever had a bad experience at a Meijer. :dunno:

If find shopping in my local department store to be a generally pleasurable experience.

Saks-Fifth-Avenue-Brickell-04.jpg

View attachment 402170

Is Meijer a Michigan only thing? I know there's one in Toledo

Last edited:

View attachment 402170

Is Meijer a Michigan only thing?
They are a private, family owned corporation. They actually invented the idea of a "super store," which the Walton's stole. Walmart is traded on the market, and is beholden to shareholders, their employees are NOT unionized, whereas, Meijer let's their employees unionize.

Meijer locally sources their products whenever possible, and will not grow when it will cause problems to local communities and governments.

Consequently, they have not grown outside the mid-west. . .

"Last Updated on June 11, 2019

Meijer Inc. is a chain of American grocery supercenters that was founded in 1934 by Hendrik Meijer. About half of the company’s 244 stores are located in Michigan, with the other half in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Wisconsin. "

meijer_store_map-1024x527.png

They have a different paradigm for security. Rather than just cameras and locking up their merchandise. . . they were the one's that pioneered the "greeters" and department "loss prevention". . . I forget the number now. . . They are basically regularly dressed employees that LOOK like normal citizen shoppers, that go around the store looking like regular shoppers, with coms to each other and the police. They are looking for suspicious looking folks, they look for people that look like they are up to no good, shop lifters. Proactive loss prevention.

Way ahead of other big box methods.

Here is a hilarious video of some little kid that got caught with an older friend that was shop-lifting alcohol. Although the little kid didn't lift anything himself, the folks at Meijer thought his guardian should know him and his friend were planning on getting drunk. :heehee: At about minute 5 they take him back into the security office to write him up for trespassing I think. . . I wish the vid. had more of his Grandmother scolding him, but I think he edited for viewers to make him look cool to his friends. Fool...

Meijer management, corporate, customers, suppliers, they are all pretty much family. If they ever go public? I will probably just look for the lowest price and not shop there anymore.

I have way lefty liberal friends, and super conservative friends, they all like that business model the best. . . well, some tolerate the insanity of Walmart for the substantially lower prices. I don't like Walmart because they aren't community friendly, it's always insanity over there. I'll gladly support a business for a few extra dollars on my bill that strengthens the local economy and community.

Forum List

Back