black woman accused police of assault in north carolina

and why do you keep bringing up a gun when thats not mentioned in the article??
Are you that stupid that you forgot that we were having a hypothetical discussion? If you arent going to keep track of the debate, then you are useless to me. Quit deflecting and tell me where i am wrong.

You are making some real shit arguments. Why are you deflecting with this weird shit? Tell me where im wrong. You claimed it, now back it up. Dont be a pussy. Defend your positions like a fucking man for once in your life.
RAS is weird shit?? how so??

Are you that stupid that you forgot that we were having a hypothetical discussion? If you arent going to keep track of the debate, then you are useless to me. Quit deflecting and tell me where i am wrong.
no itss you thats doing that,, I am trying to discuss the topic at hand and what we do know,,,

what we know is next to nothing. it's all armchair speculation.
Nope, i found the evidence we need.

the responding officers encountered Ms. Dunlap in a vacant lot in a neighborhood approximately a half mile from a scene where a potentially violent suspect fled from police.

The cops thought she was a violent criminal and she refused to ID and refused to get out of the car. The Captain is asking for the body cam footage to be released to the public. It was a simple mistake that she made into a thing because she sucks. Case closed.

what did I say that wasnt true??
Here, we no longer need to speculate what crime they thought she committed. Cops are in the clear.

the responding officers encountered Ms. Dunlap in a vacant lot in a neighborhood approximately a half mile from a scene where a potentially violent suspect fled from police. After it was clear she was not involved, she was released and not charged.

you may not know much which explains your failure at the discussion,,
well son you don't have anything new to bring on the subject because there isn't any new information. You're just wanting to be outraged over some bullshit. Now the 68 year old black lady the NC cops fucked up was indeed a tragic moment.

well son you don't have anything new to bring on the subject because there isn't any new information. You're just wanting to be outraged over some bullshit. Now the 68 year old black lady the NC cops fucked up was indeed a tragic moment.
I am not outraged,, she was released because they knew she didnt commit any crime,,

the question now is how much the city will have to pay for the abuse they put her through,,

and it was you that was bringing up new shit,, I was talking about what we did know,,

I am not outraged,, she was released because they knew she didnt commit any crime,,

the question now is how much the city will have to pay for the abuse they put her through,,
God damn youre stupid! :laugh:

Remember when you thought the cops were criminal racists? Now all of a sudden your praying for a lawsuit at best? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

God damn youre stupid! :laugh:

Remember when you thought the cops were criminal racists? Now all of a sudden your praying for a lawsuit at best? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I never once said they were criminal racist,,, in fact I posted a link with dozens of examples to show where this has happened to white people too,,

why are you lying about what I said??

nothing in the article even comes close to that assumption so where did you come up wit that BS???

and she never fought the cops so again where did you come up with that BS???

when you dont stand up for your rights you are guaranteed to loose them to a fascist system,,,
This isn't how you "stand up for your rights"

People who understand this issue will tell you to comply, then fight it in the courts.

Forum List

Back