black woman accused police of assault in north carolina

you have no idea whatsoever what the cops said to her. the video starts deep into the confrontation. and unless they release body cam video everything you,me and everyone else says is pure speculation.
and neither do you but you insist on making shit up to fit your narrative,,,
I on the other hand am sticking to what we do know,,

and neither do you but you insist on making shit up to fit your narrative,,,
I on the other hand am sticking to what we do know,,
i haven't made up a thing. I've backed my side of the argument with the laws... you provided nothing but weak insults and hyperbole.

no if I were sick I'd rape the corpse when the cops got done. you on the other hand are hard-headed and willfully stupid.
how do we know you didnt???

and if standing up for constitutional protected rights means I am willfully stupid then I wear that badge with honor,,,

All you need to know: First name: "Ja'Lana." And there you have it.

All she had to do was show the police her ID. Same thing, over and over and over and over again. Blacks act like criminals and are treated like criminals.

Fuck 'em. Seriously.
How many ID did we see J6 fuckup?

Why can't you wait and find out for yourself? Or is it just too easy to cry "racism!"?

I said in my first post that she was not required to show her ID. I said the cops were looking for someone - a fugitive - and that that's why they asked her for it. In other words, they had a specific purpose for asking her for ID, it was not necessarily just a case of white cops shaking down another black person, as many on the left are so quick to assume.
And that was?

figures you would think constitutionally protected rights are stupid,,,

you being a nazi and all,,,
no I just think you're stupid. I'm sad the constitution was written by very intelligent men and left open to self interpretation by mouth breathing idiots like you.

Last edited:
no I just think you're stupid. I'm sad the constitution was written by very intelligent men and left open to self interpretation but mouth breathing idiots like you.
no interpretation needed its written pretty clearly,,

so tell me why do you hate it so much???

maybe you s
you should take the time to read it then. I'm sure there is a version on the internet with small words and pictures to help you along.
hould read it,,

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things ...

maybe you s

hould read it,,

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things ...
wow you can cut and paste the exact amendment that doesn't have a damn thing to do with the situation. Son you're just fucking brilliant.

Forum List

Back