black woman accused police of assault in north carolina

I asked you before what R.A.S. was,, its obvious you dont know,,,

when youve educated yourself on this get back to me,,,
Reasonable suspicion: Articulable, objective facts which lead an experienced officer to suspect that a person has committed, is committing, or may be about to commit a crime.

Reasonable suspicion: Articulable, objective facts which lead an experienced officer to suspect that a person has committed, is committing, or may be about to commit a crime.
very good,, but I wasnt asking you,,

as we see in the video they didnt have any or at least were not able to articulate any,,,

A property manager taking pictures of the property she manages isn't a reasonable suspicion of anything.

very good,, but I wasnt asking you,,

as we see in the video they didnt have any or at least were not able to articulate any,,,
cops can bend anything to what they want. That's why any cop can take you in on one simple charge and you will go to jail almost every time.

cops can bend anything to what they want. That's why any cop can take you in on one simple charge and you will go to jail almost every time.
you mean they can twist the facts or just lie,,,

thats more reason we need to stand up against them regardless of the outcome,,,

and the point I've been trying to make to you all day is exactly that. know exactly what you're doing when dealing with cops.
she did know and why she knew she had no obligation to prove anything to them,,,

just because a crime was committed doesnt mean everyone else looses their rights,,,

I suppose a bunch of people getting murdered nearby influenced the cops attitudes.

I'm guessing the witnesses all said it was a young black woman disguised as a property manager.

The cops who got the warrant for Breonna Taylor said all kinds of things. Where are they now?

like I said in the car or out of it makes all the difference.
no it doesnt,,,

thats just the excuse abusive cops and low lifes use to justify illegal acts,,,,

at no time did the cops even try and make the excuse of her being in a car so this is just one more of your piss poor excuse to justify abuse from above,,

no it doesnt,,,

thats just the excuse abusive cops and low lifes use to justify illegal acts,,,,

at no time did the cops even try and make the excuse of her being in a car so this is just one more of your piss poor excuse to justify abuse from above,,
in the car the cops have a legal standing,outside the car they don't. that little difference changes everything.

If a cop stopped someone and put them in cuffs because he thought they had a gun, but they didnt, what do you think happens? The cop gets in trouble? Nope, cops can make mistakes. Once he figures out that the person doesnt have a gun, he uncuffs them and they are free to go. They will be mad of course, but there is nothing they can do about it.
Sorry, but that is not how the LAW works.

did they articulate that to her??? no they didnt,,,

so why do you keep pushing this distortion???
you have no idea whatsoever what the cops said to her. the video starts deep into the confrontation. and unless they release body cam video everything you,me and everyone else says is pure speculation.

Forum List

Back