black woman accused police of assault in north carolina

it is when they dont have a legal right to,, which was proven when they let her go,,
There you go. You said they didnt have a legal right to do it. I said they did. Hence our entire debate. I used facts, you used non stop deflection tactics that went nowhere. If the cops broke the law, why havent they been charged? Answer: Because they had a legal right to do that.

Everything i said was true. If they suspected her of a crime, they can do that. I win, you lose.

Nope, i found the evidence we need.

the responding officers encountered Ms. Dunlap in a vacant lot in a neighborhood approximately a half mile from a scene where a potentially violent suspect fled from police.

The cops thought she was a violent criminal and she refused to ID and refused to get out of the car. The Captain is asking for the body cam footage to be released to the public. It was a simple mistake that she made into a thing because she sucks. Case closed.

the police dont need a judges permission to release video footage,,

This isn't how you "stand up for your rights"

People who understand this issue will tell you to comply, then fight it in the courts.
so if I am so poor I can barely afford what I have now I should submit to abuse and come up with tens of thousands of dollars I dont have and fight it in court??

yeah right,,

the police dont need a judges permission to release video footage,,
Bitch, NO ONE is going to listen to any fucking thing you have to say about anything. You just say shit that is wrong and make zero effort to even back it up. You are a fool who knows nothing.

There you go. You said they didnt have a legal right to do it. I said they did. Hence our entire debate. I used facts, you used non stop deflection tactics that went nowhere. If the cops broke the law, why havent they been charged? Answer: Because they had a legal right to do that.

Everything i said was true. If they suspected her of a crime, they can do that. I win, you lose.
they never said they thought she committed a crime,, they wanted her ID and that in no way would prove she did anything and her being released proves me right and you wrong,,

Bitch, NO ONE is going to listen to any fucking thing you have to say about anything. You just say shit that is wrong and make zero effort to even back it up. You are a fool who knows nothing.
you are not only listening to it but responding to it,,,

how can anyone take you serious???

they never said they thought she committed a crime,, they wanted her ID and that in no way would prove she did anything and her being released proves me right and you wrong,,
No one cares about your nonsensical posts. Nothing you say is true. Just walk away in shame.

so all body cam video can only be released with permission from a judge??

what if I can post you tens of thousands of body cam videos that were never OKed by a judge??
because I can,,

so all body cam video can only be released with permission from a judge??

what if I can post you tens of thousands of body cam videos that were never OKed by a judge??
because I can,,
Quit asking me questions. I tried to teach you but you are too stupid to learn. These discussions are not meant for people like you. Go watch Tik Tok videos or something.

I already told you, no one is listening to anything you have to say now. You provide nothing of use to anyone. You dont even make mildly compelling arguments. Now take your useless ass out of here and kick rocks.
dude,, youre are not only listening but responding,,,

you still havent said why you lied about what I said??

so you admit you were making shit up to push your narrative,,
thats a very honest thing for you to do, I applaud you for it,,
I posted laws backing my end of the conversation. you're just one of those guys who are convinced you are right even when they're not.

Forum List

Back