“Blacks are voting for Trump” “Latinos are voting for Trump in droves”…I’m calling bullsh!t. Get your Caucasian buddies to vote or we are phucked!!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Don’t believe all the bullshit you hear. Cubans in FL woke the fuck up and that’s it….All the ‘others’ will still vote on free shit, hate whitey and on how cool abortions are. Get all your Caucasian friends to vote themselves out of the shitter…OR ELSE!!!

This poster really works for the Kamala campaign...

and is very VERY opposed to reopening 911 along with his hero Dick Cheney and the rest of the W Administration, which is all for Kamala too...

This poster really works for the Kamala campaign...

and is very VERY opposed to reopening 911 along with his hero Dick Cheney and the rest of the W Administration, which is all for Kamala too...

silly post
Watch this Sunni Man ….neither of these Lefties will post exit polls from 2020 showing Blacks or Latinos voted for Trump in droves even though we heard the same tired bullshit then…Why do you think that is?

Don’t believe all the bullshit you hear. Cubans in FL woke the fuck up and that’s it….All the ‘others’ will still vote on free shit, hate whitey and on how cool abortions are. Get all your Caucasian friends to vote themselves out of the shitter…OR ELSE!!!
I believe it was the orange douchebag who claimed all the Blacks love him because he was selling sneakers or some shit. Was he lying?

I believe it was the orange douchebag who claimed all the Blacks love him because he was selling sneakers or some shit. Was he lying?
ABSOLUTELY….he was politic-ing…Like when the indian chick plays a negro.

Last edited:
You think a youtube post is real evidence?

But I encourage you to post the %s in which blacks voted for Trump in 2020 and compare it to the polls now.

Caucasians don't like Trump either.

They don't need to vote for Trump in "droves." They just need to vote at a higher percentage than in previous elections, and just a few percentage points more equals success. A trend we are seeing. In 2016, Trump had the support of 8% of blacks; in 2020, Trump had the support of 12% of blacks, and in 2024, Trump currently sits at 14-15% support from blacks.

They don't need to vote for Trump in "droves." They just need to vote at a higher percentage than in previous elections, and just a few percentage points more equals success. A trend we are seeing. In 2016, Trump had the support of 8% of blacks; in 2020, Trump had the support of 12% of blacks, and in 2024, Trump currently sits at 14-15% support from blacks.
It will be less than 10%.

Forum List

Back