🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks demand DNC member resign for using phrase "colored people"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Don't these moron blacks know what NAACP stands for.??? And BTW how is "colored people" so different from "people of color"?

DNC Member: Didn't Mean To Say 'Col | The Daily Caller

narch 4 2018 Black activists aren’t satisfied with Florida Democratic National Committee (DNC) member John Parker’s explanation that he meant to say “people of color” but used the expression “colored people” instead. They want him to resign.

Parker told Politico that he was trying to say “people of color” but didn’t get it right. Parker’s own wife has joined the chorus of African-Americans and Democratic officials who say the DNC committeeman from Duval County, Florida, needs to step aside.

Parker made the remarks on Jan. 22 while speaking at a party meeting in Jacksonville and apologized after the initial uproar from those present at the Burrito Gallery restaurant, where he was holding forth.

• Banned
Its something to bitch about. Even if they have to make up outrage...

Blacks always complain about everything in the hope whites will then give them more welfare and affirmative action jobs.

• Banned
Actually, the term, if I'm not mistaken, was once a way to set blacks apart from the rest of society. .

Well of course that's true, you fool. Just like the term "white people" sets us apart from the non-whites. What's wrong with that.? THINK

Don't these moron blacks know what NAACP stands for.??? And BTW how is "colored people" so different from "people of color"?
None of that matters to Blacks with the slave mentality. They seem to think adding syllables to their ethnic designation will change what they see in a mirror.

Back in the forties and fifties it was grossly insulting to refer to a Negro as "Black." Malcolm X reversed that perception in the sixties, making "Black" the accepted standard. The simplicity of that single syllable designation was just fine with me but it was too simple, too easy for the revolutionary mentalities of the seventies who decided to impose the seven syllable Af-ri-can A-mer-i-can designation on the world.

One can only wonder what will be next.

Any suggestions?

The only people allowed in the Democrat Party nowadays are extreme far Left batshit crazy Moon Bats.

Then they wonder why they lost the Presidency, Congress and over 1,000 national seats.

None of that matters to Blacks with the slave mentality. They seem to think adding syllables to their ethnic designation will change what they see in a mirror.

Back in the forties and fifties it was grossly insulting to refer to a Negro as "Black." Malcolm X reversed that perception in the sixties, making "Black" the accepted standard. The simplicity of that single syllable designation was just fine with me but it was too simple, too easy for the revolutionary mentalities of the seventies who decided to impose the seven syllable Af-ri-can A-mer-i-can designation on the world.

Any suggestions?

People?

narch 4 2018 Black activists aren’t satisfied with Florida Democratic National Committee (DNC) member John Parker’s explanation that he meant to say “people of color” but used the expression “colored people” instead. They want him to resign.

Parker told Politico that he was trying to say “people of color” but didn’t get it right. Parker’s own wife has joined the chorus of African-Americans and Democratic officials who say the DNC committeeman from Duval County, Florida, needs to step aside.

Parker made the remarks on Jan. 22 while speaking at a party meeting in Jacksonville and apologized after the initial uproar from those present at the Burrito Gallery restaurant, where he was holding forth.

Blacks are not called colored people anymore. That's just the way it is. If you are a politician you should have enough sense to know that.

But you racists will look for ANYTHING just to bitch about blacks.

Blacks are not called colored people anymore. That's just the way it is. If you are a politician you should have enough sense to know that.

I don't think this guy is racist, just ignorant. I think this will make him learn his lesson. If he is a good Democrat that supports blacks and other minorities, I think he should not be required to resign.

Again i ask the stupid libs. Why is "colored people" bad but "people of color" good?

Constantly changing the rules makes it easier to call people racist? The NAACP needs to change to its name to The NAAP of C!

If I change my name to King Africa then thats what you call me. Anyway being called "colored people" is wrong. Harkens back to those old southern bigots. White people are the only people that change colors. They are normally a pallid white, they get a little tan in the sun, they turn blue when they are cold, turn green when they get sick, spotted liver color when they get old, and a mottled pink and red when you slap the shit out of them or they get embarrassed.

Who demanded that the word colored be used in place of Mod edit: DO NOT pass the word filter What is the currently desired designation? And why these recurring changes?

Maybe there is substantive provocation for the bitching -- such as repetitive issuance of an arbitrary directive and the accompanying demand for compliance.

MikeK

Last edited by a moderator:

Any suggestions?
I can be anything. You were called caucasians, whites, crackers, european americans, whats next?

I can be anything. You were called caucasians, whites, crackers, european americans, whats next?
You can call me anything you choose to -- and it doesn't change a thing. And therein lies the tale.
Who told you it was supposed to change something? "Colored people" is simply a designation not of our choosing. If we say call us sky birds then thats what we should be called. If in doubt ask a sky bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back