🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks: Guilty Until Proven Innocent.

For years I've suspected the arrestee data presented in the FBI UCR was purposely skewed against Blacks. But until now I had no way of validating my suspicions.
For the entire time you had a way to validate your hypothesis. Conducting sound original research was your way to validate your hypothesis. For whatever reason(s), you chose not to purse the means you have/had available, choosing concurrently to await someone else's serendipitously validating your hypothesis.
I did conduct sound original research. Along the way I discovered how race based statistics are generated and compiled. I know that most law rnforcement agencies do the reporting, and that one suspect can have multiple charges launched against hiim; thereby making one individual appear in the UCR as multiple individuals.. Now...the study I have just entered serves as professional prima facie evidence to not only support my lay research, it goes further in uncovering the biased apparatus within the justice system that reflects the disdain of the dominant society for it's black citizens.

Your flowery jargon needs some work, chum. You ought to study proper diction before engaging in lexical fisticuffs with me.
I did conduct sound original research.
Well by all means, point me to your findings. I look forward to reading your paper/book.

For years I've suspected the arrestee data presented in the FBI UCR was purposely skewed against Blacks. But until now I had no way of validating my suspicions.

A year old study brings the statistical damage wrongly perpetrated upon the reputation of the black community clearly into focus. But the findings, evidently, didn't serve the needs of a biased media. Most, it seems, choose to ignore positive news coming out of the black areas. It is far more lucrative to find profit in the vested interest of keeping myths of blacks as the collective boogeyman alive.
Let the lesson begin.

Study: black people are 7 times more likely than white people to be wrongly convicted of murder

"That’s the takeaway from a study for the National Registry of Exonerations, published on Tuesday. Researchers Samuel Gross, Maurice Possley, and Klara Stephens analyzed years of exoneration data, looking at how race may influence whether someone is wrongfully convicted — and later cleared — of a crime they didn’t commit."

Did i see someone recently post they are tired of reading about or hearing about black victimhood? Well if it's real, help the blacks to address those responsible for victimizing them instead of throwing skewed statistics in the face of blacks who are not and never have been criminals.

Hang on...here comes justification for my opposition to race based criminal statistics

"African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the

1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations (as of October 2016), and the great majority of more than 1,800 additional innocent defendants who were framed and convicted of crimes in 15 large-scale police scandals and later cleared in ‘group exonerations.’”

Who is missing the message here? Anyone? Given the above revelation, who can, if you are honest, look at race based crime statistics the same way they did prior to reading this exposé?

I'm hopeful the results of this study will help to offset some of the negative anti black stereotyping that

Has been gaining momentum everywhere in the last decade..i
Actually blacks are 7 time more likely to be victims than Whites, which means they are involved in more violent acts or guilty of more. Both are true.
Did you miss the part about cops framing blacks....or did your eyes automatically skip that part because they are programmed to do so?
I read it.

I've discovered that the less you break the law the less times you are confronted with this type of situation.
Maybe also not mouthing off to every pig that pulls you over is a good rule of thumb. Blacks have a tendency to show a lack of respect for authority.

A year old study brings the statistical damage wrongly perpetrated upon the reputation of the black community clearly into focus. But the findings, evidently, didn't serve the needs of a biased media. Most, it seems, choose to ignore positive news coming out of the black areas. It is far more lucrative to find profit in the vested interest of keeping myths of blacks as the collective boogeyman alive.
Let the lesson begin.

Study: black people are 7 times more likely than white people to be wrongly convicted of murder

"That’s the takeaway from a study for the National Registry of Exonerations, published on Tuesday. Researchers Samuel Gross, Maurice Possley, and Klara Stephens analyzed years of exoneration data, looking at how race may influence whether someone is wrongfully convicted — and later cleared — of a crime they didn’t commit."

Did i see someone recently post they are tired of reading about or hearing about black victimhood? Well if it's real, help the blacks to address those responsible for victimizing them instead of throwing skewed statistics in the face of blacks who are not and never have been criminals.

Hang on...here comes justification for my opposition to race based criminal statistics

"African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the

1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations (as of October 2016), and the great majority of more than 1,800 additional innocent defendants who were framed and convicted of crimes in 15 large-scale police scandals and later cleared in ‘group exonerations.’”

Who is missing the message here? Anyone? Given the above revelation, who can, if you are honest, look at race based crime statistics the same way they did prior to reading this exposé?

I'm hopeful the results of this study will help to offset some of the negative anti black stereotyping that

arrestee data presented in the FBI UCR was purposely skewed against Blacks
While I acknowledge that there has been and remains within the criminal justice system bias against minorities, blacks and otherwise, I don't see in your OP or in the study anything that supports your thesis statement about existential bias in the presentation of data. Your hypothesis has to do with malfeasant reporting of events, not unjust conduct of events, the latter being what the study addresses.
What do you mean by "conduct of events?"
Malfeasance is an action defined as conduct.
You aren't making any sense.
What? There is no more basic way to express that phrase.
Your hypothesis has to do with malfeasant reporting of events, not unjust conduct of events, the latter being what the study addresses
I suggest you consult the dictionary by clicking on the links below.

Let the lesson begin.

Actually blacks are 7 time more likely to be victims than Whites, which means they are involved in more violent acts or guilty of more. Both are true.
Did you miss the part about cops framing blacks....or did your eyes automatically skip that part because they are programmed to do so?
I read it.

I've discovered that the less you break the law the less times you are confronted with this type of situation.
Maybe also not mouthing off to every pig that pulls you over is a good rule of thumb. Blacks have a tendency to show a lack of respect for authority.
If your skin is Black you don't have to break the law ti get pulled over. And when that happens, I can understand the indignation of being harrassed for no good reasin can generate disrespect. towards cops. But it's not against the law ro mouth off to a cop. I've seen White youth do it too...with fewer or no consequences. But if avblack person does it the all encompassing charge of "disorderly conduct" is brought forth ..or worse..a beatdown or.murder is commited by the cop just because he got his feelings hurt.

For the entire time you had a way to validate your hypothesis. Conducting sound original research was your way to validate your hypothesis. For whatever reason(s), you chose not to purse the means you have/had available, choosing concurrently to await someone else's serendipitously validating your hypothesis.
I did conduct sound original research. Along the way I discovered how race based statistics are generated and compiled. I know that most law rnforcement agencies do the reporting, and that one suspect can have multiple charges launched against hiim; thereby making one individual appear in the UCR as multiple individuals.. Now...the study I have just entered serves as professional prima facie evidence to not only support my lay research, it goes further in uncovering the biased apparatus within the justice system that reflects the disdain of the dominant society for it's black citizens.

Your flowery jargon needs some work, chum. You ought to study proper diction before engaging in lexical fisticuffs with me.
Well by all means, point me to your findings. I look forward to reading your paper/book.
I pointed you to my posts and you mishandled them. Now I am wary of you. Are you friend or foe?

Let the lesson begin.

If you get a chance, show how he came up with the 7 times figure.
I read the link and he doesn't show the math.

Thanks!

Let the lesson begin.

arrestee data presented in the FBI UCR was purposely skewed against Blacks
While I acknowledge that there has been and remains within the criminal justice system bias against minorities, blacks and otherwise, I don't see in your OP or in the study anything that supports your thesis statement about existential bias in the presentation of data. Your hypothesis has to do with malfeasant reporting of events, not unjust conduct of events, the latter being what the study addresses.
Malfeasance is an action defined as conduct.
You aren't making any sense.
What? There is no more basic way to express that phrase.
Probably not.However, my grievance is aimed at the contextual aspect of the phrase as it applied to my premise. The question I asked remains unanswered.
Your hypothesis has to do with malfeasant reporting of events, not unjust conduct of events, the latter being what the study addresses

My hypothesis? Have you not connected the dots and viewed the big picture? The end result of the UCR is a misleading hodgepodge of numbers that are skewed by many factors.
As i said earlier, one such factor is stacking multiple charges on one offender thereby increasing the statistical impact on his racial group exponentially. That's no hypothesis.​

The Alt Right racist white ethno state goobers are guilty until proven innocent.

I'd have to be a dumb, racist ape to buy your shit.

"African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the 1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations"

In regards to murder, blacks commit over 47% of the murders, so all other things being equal, blacks are actually less likely to be wrongly convicted.

Black crimes are more random (less justified) than white crimes, making it more likely an innocent black will be accused of a crime another black. That's not a problem with whites being racist, that's a problem with dumb apes being so prone to crime.

Another point, without a doubt, blacks get wrongly exonerated more easily just by crying racism, something whites can't do. Enjoy your black privilege. Dumb, racist, violent apes...

"African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the 1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations"

In regards to murder, blacks commit over 47% of the murders, so all other things being equal, blacks are actually less likely to be wrongly convicted.

Black crimes are more random (less justified) than white crimes, making it more likely an innocent black will be accused of a crime another black. That's not a problem with whites being racist, that's a problem with dumb apes being so prone to crime.

Another point, without a doubt, blacks get wrongly exonerated more easily just by crying racism, something whites can't do. Enjoy your black privilege. Dumb, racist, violent apes...

I tried to tell him that before........

Let the lesson begin.

I read it.

If your skin is Black you don't have to break the law ti get pulled over. And when that happens, I can understand the indignation of being harrassed for no good reasin can generate disrespect. towards cops. But it's not against the law ro mouth off to a cop. I've seen White youth do it too...with fewer or no consequences. But if avblack person does it the all encompassing charge of "disorderly conduct" is brought forth ..or worse..a beatdown or.murder is commited by the cop just because he got his feelings hurt.
I think if blacks want to stop being pulled over maybe they should stop breaking the motherfucking law all of the time.

Let the lesson begin.

If you get a chance, show how he came up with the 7 times figure.
I read the link and he doesn't show the math.

Thanks!
And why would I waste my time researching that for you? You wouldn't appreciate it.

Let the lesson begin.

I read it.

I think if blacks want to stop being pulled over maybe they should stop breaking the motherfucking law all of the time.

Did you miss this:

"If your skin is Black you don't have to break the law to get pulled over."

I tried to tell him that before........
And you are just as stupid now as you were before! The UCR shows arrests not convictions.
So you have no idea how many Blacks were convicted of those arrests. That shuts your premise down completely.

I agree with the OP's thread title: African Americans (and increasingly Hispanic Americans) are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

There's probably some of that with blacks, but not so much with Hispanics. For that matter, NO segment of America can be put in the same sentence as black America when it comes to violence and crime.
Look at the line labeled Violent Crime in the 2016 UCR and you'll find that Whites were arrested for 59 % of violent crimes and Blacks were arrested for 37.6%. That speaks for me and pulls the rug from under YOU!

Most cops are realists. If they look at blacks differently it's because they often ARE different than any other segment of America. Hell, there are blacks that will admit this. If America and its LE were systemically racist, as some claim, they/we would be going after Asians. But, of course, we/they are not.
Asians are not as plentiful as Blacks, Whites and Mexicans. And certainly they are not as widespread. But they too have gangs that are just as ruthless and deadly as any out there. However, their closed knit society handle matters of social discipline within... but we do hear of gang instigated home invasions on occasion.

So LE has no real contact with large numbers of Asians except in Hawaii or large California cities.. and even there they have their own enclaves bustling with tourists and business.
Blacks had successful enclaves too during segregation but jealous whites destroyed them.
Integration was just a harbinger of death to the entrepreneurial spirit that once blossomed everywhere in the black community. Now, Blacks are generally consumers who depend on white employers to survive. All the farming and other skills their forefathers had are being lost,
and their miseducation in the present system an obstacle too. Yet, still they RISE!

No, the “statistics” do not show that Blacks are 7 times more likely than White people to be wrongly convicted of murder.

Roughly half of those convicted of crimes are White and roughly half are Black (although Blacks constitute only about 13 percent of the population). Since the article shows that about 47 percent of Black convictions are overturned (and about the same for Whites), there is no evidence of racial discrimination. In order to find discrimination one must find that those who are similarly situated are treated differently because of race. One must compare the number of White convictions overturned with Black convictions overturned. If a disproportionate number of Black convictions are overturned, it could mean that a disproportionate number of Blacks were wrongfully convicted. However, there is no disparity in the number of convictions overturned and hence no proof of discrimination.

You cannot compare the rate of overturned convictions to the general population. When you adjust for population you will find discrimination where it does not exist. For example, about half of prison inmates are Black even though they are only 13 percent of the population. Does that prove discrimination? Of course not. The reason that there are a disproportionately higher number of Blacks in prison is that a disproportionately higher number of Blacks commit crimes.

CONCLUSION: Black and White convictions are overturned at the same rate and the same raw numbers. There is no discrimination of any kind and only an ignorant fool would suggest this proves that Blacks are 7 time more likely to be falsely convicted than Whites. The authors of the quoted article are either pathetically ignorant or blatantly dishonest.

I pointed you to my posts and you mishandled them. Now I am wary of you. Are you friend or foe?

???

Forum List

Back