Blacks Have Had Enough of the Democrats Bullshit

It's about time. but not enough of them to probably make any difference. they are solid on the Democrat plantation and Democrats have no shame to the fact they OWN them like slaves. In fact they brag, laugh and throw it in peoples faces. it's sad
Another rightwing nitwit exhibits her ignorance and stupidity.

It's sad.

Senior Chief found a negro who supports Trump and thinks its a movement. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

These rubes never fail to amuse.

Azealia Banks: "I Hate Everything About This Country"

BANKS: I hate everything about this country. Like, I hate fat white Americans. All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma—that’s really America.

I can see why this chick makes Senior Chief hard.

Who gives a shit about the black vote. Trump has Gary Busey.

gary-busey.jpg

In the immortal words of Newman from the "Seinfeld" show: "Sometimes we don't get what we want".

Mick Jagger beat Newman to that one ...

I haven't bother listening to Rock'n Roll since the Beatles, I only know Mick Jagger by his reputation and not familiar with anything he might have sung.

Really? Not even this one? And by the way, it's from the time of the Beatles

Just not my cup of tea.

That has nothing to do with the point, but whatever

It's about time. but not enough of them to probably make any difference. they are solid on the Democrat plantation and Democrats have no shame to the fact they OWN them like slaves. In fact they brag, laugh and throw it in peoples faces. it's sad

It's sad.

Since "VOR" ran away, how about you? Can you cite a few achievements Democrats have made for blacks since 1970? Three or so? I mean, the list must surely be a long one, so please just pick three of your favs. Post em up here. Educate us dumb fucks. Thanks!

It's sad.

Since "VOR" ran away, how about you? Can you cite a few achievements Democrats have made for blacks since 1970? Three or so? I mean, the list must surely be a long one, so please just pick three of your favs. Post em up here. Educate us dumb fucks. Thanks!
Is this a trick question?

It's sad.

Since "VOR" ran away, how about you? Can you cite a few achievements Democrats have made for blacks since 1970? Three or so? I mean, the list must surely be a long one, so please just pick three of your favs. Post em up here.
Hell, I can name three things since 2010!

1. ObamaCare.

2. The Fair Sentencing Act.

3. $1.2 Billion settlement with black farmers who were denied loans and assistance from the USDA which white farmers had received.

Educate us dumb fucks. Thanks!

You're welcome, dumb fuck.

1. ObamaCare.

2. The Fair Sentencing Act.

3. $1.2 Billion settlement with black farmers who were denied loans and assistance from the USDA which white farmers had received.

Educate us dumb fucks. Thanks!

You're welcome, dumb fuck.

I stopped reading your post after I saw what you put down as #1.
Why don't you do yourself and the world a favor and step out in front of the next Amtrack that comes along. Maybe a Negro will be piloting the damned thing and he can be credited for ridding the world of another white inbred idiot.

I always like the idea that people who weren't slave owners owe people who weren't slaves money.

So if your great-great-grandfather stole my g great-great-grandfather's cow, you going to pay me back for that?

Not to mention my great grandfather not only didn't own slaves but fought to end slavery. He was fighting for black freedom, they need to pay me back for that, his wages in the army were crap
And yet....some want to hold today's Democrats responsible for what the slave-holding, KKK starting Democrats of over 100 years ago did.

Forum List

Back