Blacks Have Had Enough of the Democrats Bullshit

I always like the idea that people who weren't slave owners owe people who weren't slaves money.

So if your great-great-grandfather stole my g great-great-grandfather's cow, you going to pay me back for that?

Not to mention my great grandfather not only didn't own slaves but fought to end slavery. He was fighting for black freedom, they need to pay me back for that, his wages in the army were crap

I think 850,000 dead in the Civil War is more than enough reparations for slavery.
General Sherman should have been allowed to carry on with his march with torches

Ah, like a leftist demonstration by Black Lives Matter or Wall Street Occupied ...

Well, it's true - the Democraps, especially the "Head One" in the Oval Office, haven't done jack shit for blacks since MLK departed this world...
and that's a fucking fact

Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump - Says Hillary Talks to Black People "Like We're Pets"

Blacks love it when old white dudes tell America what Blacks think.

Azealia Banks is black, moron.

Pollocks is not- and this is his second or third thread where he tells us what black should be thinking.

You idiots have been telling people what to do since a republican ended slavery, numb nuts
They've finally wised up
They'll be voting Trump
So suck it

LOL.....'you idiots'.....

I am not telling anyone how they should think- or vote.

And I am not the silly old white guy telling African Americans what they should be doing- that would be you.

No, that would be Bill Clinton, asswipe

I always like the idea that people who weren't slave owners owe people who weren't slaves money.

So if your great-great-grandfather stole my g great-great-grandfather's cow, you going to pay me back for that?

Not to mention my great grandfather not only didn't own slaves but fought to end slavery. He was fighting for black freedom, they need to pay me back for that, his wages in the army were crap

I think 850,000 dead in the Civil War is more than enough reparations for slavery.
General Sherman should have been allowed to carry on with his march with torches

What does that mean, that he should have set fire to everything in his path? He did, asshole.

Do you Southern hating even care about whether Lincoln's actions were legal, Constitutional or moral?

Just a rhetorical question. We all know you don't give a rat's ass.

Ah, like a leftist demonstration by Black Lives Matter or Wall Street Occupied ...

Should we take those BLM protesters and gun them down like Sherman gunned down the residents of Atlanta?

Trump should get around 8% of the black vote
15% of the Hispanic vote
35% of the women's vote

Recipe for doom

Well, it's true - the Democraps, especially the "Head One" in the Oval Office, haven't done jack shit for blacks since MLK departed this world...

Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump - Says Hillary Talks to Black People "Like We're Pets"

:0) WOW .. how stupid.

Banks is 24 years old and doesn't know shit .. can't speak for anyone but herself.

Anyone DUMB enough to believe that "Blacks are tired of the Democratic Party" .. meaning that we are going to vote for Trump :0) is an absolute moron and can be told any fucking thing.

Banks is 24 years old and doesn't know shit .. can't speak for anyone but herself.

Anyone DUMB enough to believe that "Blacks are tired of the Democratic Party" .. meaning that we are going to vote for Trump :0) is an absolute moron and can be told any fucking thing.
She speaks for millions of young blacks
You speak to your own dick

Trumps poor support from blacks, Hispanics, women and all minorities will lead to a defeat we haven't seen in 30 years

The OP is a prize idiot so dont be surprised at the silly shit that he says.

She speaks for millions of young blacks
You speak to your own dick
Youre a silly moron but that can be expected.

Trump and the Black Vote

"
  • Trump said a “recent poll” showed 25 percent of blacks support him in a hypothetical race against Hillary Clinton. That “recent poll” is actually from September. Six recent polls, all taken in February, show his support ranges from 4 percent to 12 percent."

Forum List

Back