Blacks Have Had Enough of the Democrats Bullshit

Farrakhan supports Trump!!

YouTube

I give up! I am just going to drink myself into a coma come election day!! Talk about being in the twilight zone.

It's what you said, blacks are not free to not be Democrats, that is pathetic. You're clearly the Uncle Tom, being a leftist is for you above being a black man
Bullshit. I'm Black and I am not a Democrat.

:wtf:

You're going to need to elaborate on that. Why the vitriolic hatred of conservative blacks then calling them "Uncle Toms?"
I dont hate Black conservatives. You must be having a hard time with your reading comprehension. I said some Black conservatives are uncle toms and others are dedicated to taking the GOP back from racists whites. I think in your haste to push your fantasy you totally missed all that.

This started with your saying that blacks you talk to who are conservatives are uncle toms
Obviously this injured you emotionally because it caused you to stop reading the rest of my post, specifically the rest of that sentence.

"I have and i have gotten 2 different answers. One is your customary uncle tom shuck and jive and the other is that they are dedicated to taking the GOP back from the racists."

The second are the ones like Jake Starkey and g5000 who say they hate Republicans but that's OK because they are one, Republicans are no more racist than Democrats and actual Republicans know that. Democrats race whore though shamelessly

Where the dipshits go wrong is by claiming the Democrats are keeping the negroes as slaves. As if blacks are treated differently by Democrats than white people. The implication is that white people would not be stupid enough to fall for the tricks used against blacks, and blacks ARE stupid enough.

Here's the thing. The Democratic party makes EVERYONE a slave to big government. THAT is the message the Right needs to communicate, and stop making it about race.

And I'm sorry, but the GOP demonstrates every single day how much they hate minorities. Anyone who denies that is a top drawer, Grade A, genuine idiot who would fetch a high price on E-bay from collectors of idiots.

igvyfm.jpg

I've bought millions of Mexican-hating and Muslim-hating idiots. Those ones come cheap.
But not EVERY goper hates minorities. Agree or disagree with him on policy, and I disagree with him on taxes and medicare, but Paul Ryan has worked very hard in reaching out to non-whites on the very point you made. I believe he is sincere that he believes in teaching a man to fish.

but this is why Trump is so terrible for the gop. The gop will be poison with latinos and muslims for at least an entire generation.

more bullshit. ask the minorities who work for Trump how he treats them. You fricken libs do nothing but lie all day and all night. you are pathetic.
Oh, I've said all along that Trump's entire campaign has nothing to do with what he really thinks. But, he's ended any chance the gop had of holding Texas in the coming decades. NM will not be a swing state.

Because whites have this tendency to be racist

OK, now I feel you. Don't you hate people who make opinions about people based on the color of their skin and assume they are all that way? I mean really, what's wrong with white people. You'd never do that.

What an idiot
No i dont hate people that make opinions about people of color like you do. I dont waste time and energy hating people.

The only person of "color" I expressed an opinion about in this conversation is you. I talked about that liberals of all colors who attack black conservatives for being black and that they left the Democrat party is unacceptable. You should be outraged by that much less go along with it

You're going to need to elaborate on that. Why the vitriolic hatred of conservative blacks then calling them "Uncle Toms?"
I dont hate Black conservatives. You must be having a hard time with your reading comprehension. I said some Black conservatives are uncle toms and others are dedicated to taking the GOP back from racists whites. I think in your haste to push your fantasy you totally missed all that.

This started with your saying that blacks you talk to who are conservatives are uncle toms
Obviously this injured you emotionally because it caused you to stop reading the rest of my post, specifically the rest of that sentence.

"I have and i have gotten 2 different answers. One is your customary uncle tom shuck and jive and the other is that they are dedicated to taking the GOP back from the racists."

The second are the ones like Jake Starkey and g5000 who say they hate Republicans but that's OK because they are one, Republicans are no more racist than Democrats and actual Republicans know that. Democrats race whore though shamelessly
What did any of that have to do with you missing what I said? Are you trying to change the flow of the conversation and thought I wouldnt notice? :laugh:

I'm convinced Jake and G are one in the same. They espouse all things liberal, defend Obama no matter what, then talk about being conservatives.

OK, now I feel you. Don't you hate people who make opinions about people based on the color of their skin and assume they are all that way? I mean really, what's wrong with white people. You'd never do that.

What an idiot
No i dont hate people that make opinions about people of color like you do. I dont waste time and energy hating people.

Hate? Where'd you get hate? I don't hate anyone and didn't say I do. Projection anyone?

What did any of that have to do with you missing what I said? Are you trying to change the flow of the conversation and thought I wouldnt notice? :laugh:

I said they're not conservatives, they are claiming to be to make their attack sound more stinging. I'm a Republican, and what I hate most about Republicans is they are a bunch of racists ...

What an idiot

The only person of "color" I expressed an opinion about in this conversation is you. I talked about that liberals of all colors who attack black conservatives for being black and that they left the Democrat party is unacceptable. You should be outraged by that much less go along with it
Thats not true either. :laugh: You spoke about a lot of Black people. You do realize that one can go back and read the thread easily proving you to be a liar dont you?

"What does asking blacks who are still subjected to their Democrat overloads got to do with it? You take your own challenge and talk to the ones who left the plantation how freely they feel entitled to speak their views?"

I said they're not conservatives, they are claiming to be to make their attack sound more stinging. I'm a Republican, and what I hate most about Republicans is they are a bunch of racists ...
Wait. You just admitted that republicans are a bunch of racists but you claim to be a republican? As interesting as that is I still want to know how you completely missed what I typed even though it was the rest of the sentence you read and tried to use to make a point.

Last edited:

What an idiot

Thats not true either. :laugh: You spoke about a lot of Black people. You do realize that one can go back and read the thread easily proving you to be a liar dont you?

"What does asking blacks who are still subjected to their Democrat overloads got to do with it? You take your own challenge and talk to the ones who left the plantation how freely they feel entitled to speak their views?"

Um .. if you say so ...

What an idiot

Hate? Where'd you get hate? I don't hate anyone and didn't say I do. Projection anyone?
I got hate from your post where you said....."Don't you hate...."

What an idiot

I got hate from your post where you said....."Don't you hate...."

OK, fair enough. I see what you were trying to do now. I withdraw the accusation

How to know when blacks have had it with the Dems? When more than 60 of them vote GOP.

Well, it's true - the Democraps, especially the "Head One" in the Oval Office, haven't done jack shit for blacks since MLK departed this world...
and that's a fucking fact

Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump - Says Hillary Talks to Black People "Like We're Pets"

No idea who this woman is, but good for her supporting The Donald.
President of the United States or "The Donald"? Luckily, you're not American, Lucy. No vote for you.

Well, it's true - the Democraps, especially the "Head One" in the Oval Office, haven't done jack shit for blacks since MLK departed this world...
and that's a fucking fact

Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump - Says Hillary Talks to Black People "Like We're Pets"
lol

No, it’s not ‘true’ – one individual does not ‘represent’ all African-Americans.

The thread premise is ridiculous idiocy.

one transgender doesnt represent all of society.

Lol....."like we're pets". Damn, I am on the floor!!!!! You watch though. They'll buck up and vote for her while she laughs at them, makes jokes at their expense, and then leads them deeper into poverty and crime.

one of em said he wanted to cut Obozo's nuts off for looking down on negro's wonder who said that???

Forum List

Back