Blacks Have Had Enough of the Democrats Bullshit

What does asking blacks who are still subjected to their Democrat overloads got to do with it? You take your own challenge and talk to the ones who left the plantation how freely they feel entitled to speak their views?
I have and i have gotten 2 different answers. One is your customary uncle tom shuck and jive and the other is that they are dedicated to taking the GOP back from the racists.

At least you honestly asked and unbiasedly listened to the answer ...

:lmao:
You can pretty much tune out the uncle toms. When they start saying the white man is right to be racist towards Blacks you know you have someone with a mental health crisis occurring.
laugh.gif

which is more racist

1. wanting all blacks to have good paying jobs
2. wanting all blacks to remain dependent on welfare and food stamps

Part 2.
What specifically has Obama done to improve the lives of blacks in our inner cities?

Part 3.

Obamacare is great if you are getting it free, it sucks if you are paying for it.

Part 1

Republicans do their best to shut down job programs. They cut everything they can except the defense budget hoping they will get some of that tinkle down the GOP keeps promising.

Democrats want people on welfare only if they cant get a job or have 1 that doesnt pay the bills.

answer: Republicans are more racist.

Part 2
Check out "My Brothers Keeper". Ignorance is not cute even if you are clueless.

Part 3

Dont whine because you feel you cant afford your share. I have no problem paying mine.

Blacks need opportunity, not handouts. Democrats are offering the latter. And regardless, as a black man, you should defend black conservatives right to make their own choices, not call them Uncle Toms for not wanting free shit from anyone

What does asking blacks who are still subjected to their Democrat overloads got to do with it? You take your own challenge and talk to the ones who left the plantation how freely they feel entitled to speak their views?
I have and i have gotten 2 different answers. One is your customary uncle tom shuck and jive and the other is that they are dedicated to taking the GOP back from the racists.

You can pretty much tune out the uncle toms. When they start saying the white man is right to be racist towards Blacks you know you have someone with a mental health crisis occurring.
laugh.gif

That conversation only happened in your head. You seem to be the Uncle Tom. If you cared about blacks before Democrats, you'd advocate blacks making their own choice for their party and political philosophy rather than supporting all the white liberals trying to destroy them when they don't make the right choice, their choice. You're a black overlord working for the master party, nice that
Unfortunately for you, your denial and opinion is not reality.

It's what you said, blacks are not free to not be Democrats, that is pathetic. You're clearly the Uncle Tom, being a leftist is for you above being a black man

Where the dipshits go wrong is by claiming the Democrats are keeping the negroes as slaves. As if blacks are treated differently by Democrats than white people. The implication is that white people would not be stupid enough to fall for the tricks used against blacks, and blacks ARE stupid enough.

Here's the thing. The Democratic party makes EVERYONE a slave to big government. THAT is the message the Right needs to communicate, and stop making it about race.

And I'm sorry, but the GOP demonstrates every single day how much they hate minorities. Anyone who denies that is a top drawer, Grade A, genuine idiot who would fetch a high price on E-bay from collectors of idiots.

igvyfm.jpg

I've bought millions of Mexican-hating and Muslim-hating idiots. Those ones come cheap.
But not EVERY goper hates minorities. Agree or disagree with him on policy, and I disagree with him on taxes and medicare, but Paul Ryan has worked very hard in reaching out to non-whites on the very point you made. I believe he is sincere that he believes in teaching a man to fish.

but this is why Trump is so terrible for the gop. The gop will be poison with latinos and muslims for at least an entire generation.

laugh.gif

which is more racist

Part 2.
What specifically has Obama done to improve the lives of blacks in our inner cities?

Part 3.

Obamacare is great if you are getting it free, it sucks if you are paying for it.

Part 1

Republicans do their best to shut down job programs. They cut everything they can except the defense budget hoping they will get some of that tinkle down the GOP keeps promising.

Democrats want people on welfare only if they cant get a job or have 1 that doesnt pay the bills.

Part 2

Part 3

Dont whine because you feel you cant afford your share. I have no problem paying mine.

Blacks need opportunity, not handouts. Democrats are offering the latter. And regardless, as a black man, you should defend black conservatives right to make their own choices, not call them Uncle Toms for not wanting free shit from anyone
Of course Black people need opportunities but repubs hate affirmative action when it works for Black people. White republican business owners have been proven in study after study they cannot be trusted to hire Black people due to racism. Have you been sleeping under a rock?

I do defend some Black conservatives. I dont defend uncle toms though and there is pretty much nothing you can say to convince me I should.

laugh.gif

That conversation only happened in your head. You seem to be the Uncle Tom. If you cared about blacks before Democrats, you'd advocate blacks making their own choice for their party and political philosophy rather than supporting all the white liberals trying to destroy them when they don't make the right choice, their choice. You're a black overlord working for the master party, nice that

It's what you said, blacks are not free to not be Democrats, that is pathetic. You're clearly the Uncle Tom, being a leftist is for you above being a black man
Bullshit. I'm Black and I am not a Democrat.

And yet....some want to hold today's Democrats responsible for what the slave-holding, KKK starting Democrats of over 100 years ago did.

I can't speak for "some," but Democrats are still the party that supports enslaving blacks and stringing up the ones who try to run away. Only your methods have changed
I bet you never talk to any black people.

Why don't you ask...ohhhh...say, 100 blacks this question, "Which party HATES black people?" and get back to us with the responses you get?

This should be priceless.
And then she should explain to them how they are too dumb to see how the Democrats are using them.

That's a question YOU should about them "leaving the plantation" and all.

Have done, black conservatives always talk about the special abuse they are subject to from the left and that they need to be hesitant to speak out. Your turn, talk to blacks who have defied you

And yet....some want to hold today's Democrats responsible for what the slave-holding, KKK starting Democrats of over 100 years ago did.

I can't speak for "some," but Democrats are still the party that supports enslaving blacks and stringing up the ones who try to run away. Only your methods have changed
I bet you never talk to any black people.

Why don't you ask...ohhhh...say, 100 blacks this question, "Which party HATES black people?" and get back to us with the responses you get?

This should be priceless.
And then she should explain to them how they are too dumb to see how the Democrats are using them.

No hold on a cotton pickin second heah. They pretty ungrateful to be leavin' the planation where they get three squares and housing and retirement.

Some people would rather be free than fed. Defies all logic to you, doesn't it?

laugh.gif

which is more racist

Part 2.

Part 3.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

nothing in your post is true. I understand "my brother's keeper" but helping people by making them slaves to the government is not really helping them.

and when you make asinine statements like "republicans are more racist" you just prove how utterly stupid you are.
Seems you have confused yourself. How can nothing in my post be true but you understand "My Brothers Keeper"?
laugh.gif

what you tried to imply re: my brothers keeper is wrong, i.e. not true.

laugh.gif

:wtf:

You're going to need to elaborate on that. Why the vitriolic hatred of conservative blacks then calling them "Uncle Toms?"

Where the dipshits go wrong is by claiming the Democrats are keeping the negroes as slaves. As if blacks are treated differently by Democrats than white people. The implication is that white people would not be stupid enough to fall for the tricks used against blacks, and blacks ARE stupid enough.

Here's the thing. The Democratic party makes EVERYONE a slave to big government. THAT is the message the GOP needs to communicate, and stop making it about race.

And I'm sorry, but the GOP demonstrates every single day how much they hate minorities. Anyone who denies that is a top drawer, Grade A, genuine idiot who would fetch a high price on E-bay from idiot collectors.
I'll even elaborate further. The GOP promotes racism in order to keep illiterate and poor whites voting for them. This has been the preferred method of white population control following Bacons Rebellion.

total unadulterated steaming bullshit. What you described is the dem party and its treatment of blacks and Hispanics.

laugh.gif

which is more racist

Part 2.

Part 3.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Of course Black people need opportunities but repubs hate affirmative action when it works for Black people. White republican business owners have been proven in study after study they cannot be trusted to hire Black people due to racism. Have you been sleeping under a rock?

I do defend some Black conservatives. I dont defend uncle toms though and there is pretty much nothing you can say to convince me I should.

Blacks just need real opportunities, not contrived ones. Why do you think blacks need the bar lowered? I think that's just offensive

Here's the thing. The Democratic party makes EVERYONE a slave to big government. THAT is the message the Right needs to communicate, and stop making it about race.

And I'm sorry, but the GOP demonstrates every single day how much they hate minorities. Anyone who denies that is a top drawer, Grade A, genuine idiot who would fetch a high price on E-bay from collectors of idiots.

igvyfm.jpg

I've bought millions of Mexican-hating and Muslim-hating idiots. Those ones come cheap.
But not EVERY goper hates minorities. Agree or disagree with him on policy, and I disagree with him on taxes and medicare, but Paul Ryan has worked very hard in reaching out to non-whites on the very point you made. I believe he is sincere that he believes in teaching a man to fish.

but this is why Trump is so terrible for the gop. The gop will be poison with latinos and muslims for at least an entire generation.

more bullshit. ask the minorities who work for Trump how he treats them. You fricken libs do nothing but lie all day and all night. you are pathetic.

laugh.gif

You're going to need to elaborate on that. Why the vitriolic hatred of conservative blacks then calling them "Uncle Toms?"
I dont hate Black conservatives. You must be having a hard time with your reading comprehension. I said some Black conservatives are uncle toms and others are dedicated to taking the GOP back from racists whites. I think in your haste to push your fantasy you totally missed all that.

laugh.gif

which is more racist

Part 2.

Part 3.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Blacks just need real opportunities, not contrived ones. Why do you think blacks need the bar lowered? I think that's just offensive
Because whites have this tendency to be racist. Didnt you pick that up the first time when I mentioned the studies that have been done proving whites discriminate?

which is more racist

Part 2.

Part 3.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Because whites have this tendency to be racist. Didnt you pick that up the first time when I mentioned the studies that have been done proving whites discriminate?

are the following racists white: Sharpton, Farrakhan, Jackson, Beyoncé, Whoopi, Kanye, Jay Z, virtually all rappers, the black panthers, OWS, BLM------------white? I think not.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I dont hate Black conservatives. You must be having a hard time with your reading comprehension. I said some Black conservatives are uncle toms and others are dedicated to taking the GOP back from racists whites. I think in your haste to push your fantasy you totally missed all that.

This started with your saying that blacks you talk to who are conservatives are uncle toms

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

are the following racists white: Sharpton, Farrakhan, Jackson, Beyoncé, Whoopi, Kanye, Jay Z, virtually all rappers, the black panthers, OWS, BLM------------white? I think not.
No one ever claimed that they value you for your ability to think. First you thought you were smart enough to pose your opinion as fact then you confirmed you think not....at all.

Last edited:
Because whites have this tendency to be racist

OK, now I feel you. Don't you hate people who make opinions about people based on the color of their skin and assume they are all that way? I mean really, what's wrong with white people. You'd never do that.

What an idiot

This started with your saying that blacks you talk to who are conservatives are uncle toms
Obviously this injured you emotionally because it caused you to stop reading the rest of my post, specifically the rest of that sentence.

"I have and i have gotten 2 different answers. One is your customary uncle tom shuck and jive and the other is that they are dedicated to taking the GOP back from the racists."

Because whites have this tendency to be racist

OK, now I feel you. Don't you hate people who make opinions about people based on the color of their skin and assume they are all that way? I mean really, what's wrong with white people. You'd never do that.

What an idiot
No i dont hate people that make opinions about people of color like you do. I dont waste time and energy hating people.

Forum List

Back