Blacks Have Had Enough of the Democrats Bullshit

Lol....."like we're pets". Damn, I am on the floor!!!!! You watch though. They'll buck up and vote for her while she laughs at them, makes jokes at their expense, and then leads them deeper into poverty and crime.
I know Azealia wont vote for her. How much money are you willing to lose on a bet?

That african americans won't vote for the hillary?

Lol....."like we're pets". Damn, I am on the floor!!!!! You watch though. They'll buck up and vote for her while she laughs at them, makes jokes at their expense, and then leads them deeper into poverty and crime.
I know Azealia wont vote for her. How much money are you willing to lose on a bet?

Whites will vote for her too.

Your comment referenced Azealias statement then you pretended all Black people were clones of Azealia. Thats why I was willing to bet you were going to lose.

Your comment referenced Azealias statement then you pretended all Black people were clones of Azealia. Thats why I was willing to bet you were going to lose.

Well of course libs are going to vote for her. They generally denounce blacks and use them at their expense. Abhorrent behavior but reality.

Well of course libs are going to vote for her. They generally denounce blacks and use them at their expense. Abhorrent behavior but reality.
I guess that means you are embarrassed you were called on your bullshit by claiming Azealia would vote for Hillary?

I guess that means you are embarrassed you were called on your bullshit by claiming Azealia would vote for Hillary?

I have no idea of what you're talking about. Just stating the truth.

I never claimed you had any idea of what you are talking about. I just pointed out your bullshit you call the truth.

I never claimed you had any idea of what you are talking about. I just pointed out your bullshit you call the truth.

And you pointed out nothing, just your ignorance.

I agree your claim was nothing but ignorance.

I agree your claim was nothing but ignorance.

No, you're angry and you know you've been called out.

I always like the idea that people who weren't slave owners owe people who weren't slaves money.

So if your great-great-grandfather stole my g great-great-grandfather's cow, you going to pay me back for that?

Not to mention my great grandfather not only didn't own slaves but fought to end slavery. He was fighting for black freedom, they need to pay me back for that, his wages in the army were crap

I think 850,000 dead in the Civil War is more than enough reparations for slavery.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Well, it's true - the Democraps, especially the "Head One" in the Oval Office, haven't done jack shit for blacks since MLK departed this world...
and that's a fucking fact

Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump - Says Hillary Talks to Black People "Like We're Pets"

Blacks love it when old white dudes tell America what Blacks think.

Azealia Banks is black, moron.

Pollocks is not- and this is his second or third thread where he tells us what black should be thinking.

Well, it's true - the Democraps, especially the "Head One" in the Oval Office, haven't done jack shit for blacks since MLK departed this world...

Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump - Says Hillary Talks to Black People "Like We're Pets"

Pollocks is not- and this is his second or third thread where he tells us what black should be thinking.

You idiots have been telling people what to do since a republican ended slavery, numb nuts
They've finally wised up
They'll be voting Trump
So suck it

You idiots have been telling people what to do since a republican ended slavery, numb nuts
They've finally wised up
They'll be voting Trump
So suck it

LOL.....'you idiots'.....

I am not telling anyone how they should think- or vote.

And I am not the silly old white guy telling African Americans what they should be doing- that would be you.

I always like the idea that people who weren't slave owners owe people who weren't slaves money.

So if your great-great-grandfather stole my g great-great-grandfather's cow, you going to pay me back for that?

Not to mention my great grandfather not only didn't own slaves but fought to end slavery. He was fighting for black freedom, they need to pay me back for that, his wages in the army were crap

I think 850,000 dead in the Civil War is more than enough reparations for slavery.
General Sherman should have been allowed to carry on with his march with torches

Forum List

Back