Blacks Have Had Enough of the Democrats Bullshit

I always like the idea that people who weren't slave owners owe people who weren't slaves money.

So if your great-great-grandfather stole my g great-great-grandfather's cow, you going to pay me back for that?

Not to mention my great grandfather not only didn't own slaves but fought to end slavery. He was fighting for black freedom, they need to pay me back for that, his wages in the army were crap
And yet....some want to hold today's Democrats responsible for what the slave-holding, KKK starting Democrats of over 100 years ago did.

I can't speak for "some," but Democrats are still the party that supports enslaving blacks and stringing up the ones who try to run away. Only your methods have changed

1. ObamaCare.

2. The Fair Sentencing Act.

3. $1.2 Billion settlement with black farmers who were denied loans and assistance from the USDA which white farmers had received.

Educate us dumb fucks. Thanks!

You're welcome, dumb fuck.

I stopped reading your post after I saw what you put down as #1.

That's because you are a self-admitted dumb fuck.

The ACA is Working for the African-American Community

2a8nj14.png

I always like the idea that people who weren't slave owners owe people who weren't slaves money.

So if your great-great-grandfather stole my g great-great-grandfather's cow, you going to pay me back for that?

Not to mention my great grandfather not only didn't own slaves but fought to end slavery. He was fighting for black freedom, they need to pay me back for that, his wages in the army were crap
And yet....some want to hold today's Democrats responsible for what the slave-holding, KKK starting Democrats of over 100 years ago did.

I can't speak for "some," but Democrats are still the party that supports enslaving blacks and stringing up the ones who try to run away. Only your methods have changed
I bet you never talk to any black people.

Why don't you ask...ohhhh...say, 100 blacks this question, "Which party HATES black people?" and get back to us with the responses you get?

This should be priceless.

Why don't you ask...ohhhh...say, 100 blacks this question, "Which party HATES black people?" and get back to us with the responses you get?

And then she should explain to them how they are too dumb to see how the Democrats are using them.

And then she should explain to them how they are too dumb to see how the Democrats are using them.

What does asking blacks who are still subjected to their Democrat overloads got to do with it? You take your own challenge and talk to the ones who left the plantation how freely they feel entitled to speak their views?

What does asking blacks who are still subjected to their Democrat overloads got to do with it? You take your own challenge and talk to the ones who left the plantation how freely they feel entitled to speak their views?
I have and i have gotten 2 different answers. One is your customary uncle tom shuck and jive and the other is that they are dedicated to taking the GOP back from the racists.

I have and i have gotten 2 different answers. One is your customary uncle tom shuck and jive and the other is that they are dedicated to taking the GOP back from the racists.

At least you honestly asked and unbiasedly listened to the answer ...

:lmao:

You can pretty much tune out the uncle toms. When they start saying the white man is right to be racist towards Blacks you know you have someone with a mental health crisis occurring.
laugh.gif

You can pretty much tune out the uncle toms. When they start saying the white man is right to be racist towards Blacks you know you have someone with a mental health crisis occurring.
laugh.gif

which is more racist

1. wanting all blacks to have good paying jobs
2. wanting all blacks to remain dependent on welfare and food stamps

Part 2.
What specifically has Obama done to improve the lives of blacks in our inner cities?

Part 3.

Obamacare is great if you are getting it free, it sucks if you are paying for it.

laugh.gif

That conversation only happened in your head. You seem to be the Uncle Tom. If you cared about blacks before Democrats, you'd advocate blacks making their own choice for their party and political philosophy rather than supporting all the white liberals trying to destroy them when they don't make the right choice, their choice. You're a black overlord working for the master party, nice that

laugh.gif

which is more racist

Part 2.
What specifically has Obama done to improve the lives of blacks in our inner cities?

Part 3.

Obamacare is great if you are getting it free, it sucks if you are paying for it.

Part 1

Republicans do their best to shut down job programs. They cut everything they can except the defense budget hoping they will get some of that tinkle down the GOP keeps promising.

Democrats want people on welfare only if they cant get a job or have 1 that doesnt pay the bills.

answer: Republicans are more racist.

Part 2
Check out "My Brothers Keeper". Ignorance is not cute even if you are clueless.

Part 3

Dont whine because you feel you cant afford your share. I have no problem paying mine.

laugh.gif

That conversation only happened in your head. You seem to be the Uncle Tom. If you cared about blacks before Democrats, you'd advocate blacks making their own choice for their party and political philosophy rather than supporting all the white liberals trying to destroy them when they don't make the right choice, their choice. You're a black overlord working for the master party, nice that
Unfortunately for you, your denial and opinion is not reality.

That's a question YOU should about them "leaving the plantation" and all.

laugh.gif

which is more racist

Part 2.

Part 3.

Part 1

Republicans do their best to shut down job programs. They cut everything they can except the defense budget hoping they will get some of that tinkle down the GOP keeps promising.

Democrats want people on welfare only if they cant get a job or have 1 that doesnt pay the bills.

Part 2

Part 3

Dont whine because you feel you cant afford your share. I have no problem paying mine.

nothing in your post is true. I understand "my brother's keeper" but helping people by making them slaves to the government is not really helping them.

and when you make asinine statements like "republicans are more racist" you just prove how utterly stupid you are.

KAZ: So, Negro, which party hates blacks?

NEGRO: The Republicans! Duh!

KAZ: You're just saying that because you negroes are too stupid to leave the plantation.

G5000: Hey, has anyone heard from kaz in the past few weeks? Anyone?

laugh.gif

which is more racist

Part 2.

Part 3.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

nothing in your post is true. I understand "my brother's keeper" but helping people by making them slaves to the government is not really helping them.

and when you make asinine statements like "republicans are more racist" you just prove how utterly stupid you are.
Seems you have confused yourself. How can nothing in my post be true but you understand "My Brothers Keeper"?
laugh.gif

No hold on a cotton pickin second heah. They pretty ungrateful to be leavin' the planation where they get three squares and housing and retirement.

Where the dipshits go wrong is by claiming the Democrats are keeping the negroes as slaves. As if blacks are treated differently by Democrats than white people. The implication is that white people would not be stupid enough to fall for the tricks used against blacks, and blacks ARE stupid enough.

Here's the thing. The Democratic party makes EVERYONE a slave to big government. THAT is the message the Right needs to communicate, and stop making it about race.

And I'm sorry, but the GOP demonstrates every single day how much they hate minorities. Anyone who denies that is a top drawer, Grade A, genuine idiot who would fetch a high price on E-bay from collectors of idiots.

igvyfm.jpg

I've bought millions of Mexican-hating and Muslim-hating idiots. Those ones come cheap.

Last edited:
Where the dipshits go wrong is by claiming the Democrats are keeping the negroes as slaves. As if blacks are treated differently by Democrats than white people. The implication is that white people would not be stupid enough to fall for the tricks used against blacks, and blacks ARE stupid enough.

Here's the thing. The Democratic party makes EVERYONE a slave to big government. THAT is the message the GOP needs to communicate, and stop making it about race.

And I'm sorry, but the GOP demonstrates every single day how much they hate minorities. Anyone who denies that is a top drawer, Grade A, genuine idiot who would fetch a high price on E-bay from idiot collectors.
I'll even elaborate further. The GOP promotes racism in order to keep illiterate and poor whites voting for them. This has been the preferred method of white population control following Bacons Rebellion.

Forum List

Back