Blacks, Latinos have been arrested at 'disproportionate rate' in L.A., report finds

They got you talking about LGBT stuff, trans. Rights and BLM things. All a distraction from our horrible economy. What about the poor black man and poor white man who can’t afford a home. That’s our number one concern.

Have to agree.

If the Democrats would start thinking like this ^^^ they'd be practically unstoppable.

Tranny rights do nothing for the working man.

The system we have is top heavy. It favors the investors, while the workers get squeezed out of jobs and homes.

The Democrats COULD become respectable again, if they started paying attention to the workers. Not the people who don't work, but the people who do.

And at the same time, tax policy has to change. All those 87,000 armed IRS agents need to start going after the Bankman's and the Biden's of the world. The tax money has to flow from the rich to the poor, not the other way around.

But the present collection of leftards doesn't seem to care about any of that. Their heads are buried in Trump's butt, that's where they spend all their cognitive time.

Have to agree.

If the Democrats would start thinking like this ^^^ they'd be practically unstoppable.

Tranny rights do nothing for the working man.

The system we have is top heavy. It favors the investors, while the workers get squeezed out of jobs and homes.

The Democrats COULD become respectable again, if they started paying attention to the workers. Not the people who don't work, but the people who do.

And at the same time, tax policy has to change. All those 87,000 armed IRS agents need to start going after the Bankman's and the Biden's of the world. The tax money has to flow from the rich to the poor, not the other way around.

But the present collection of leftards doesn't seem to care about any of that. Their heads are buried in Trump's butt, that's where they spend all their cognitive time.
Agree totally. We live in a country which is perhaps the most liberal country in the world. LGBT people have had equal rights in this country for decades. But look at the traditional media outlets which thankfully I’m getting crushed by alternative media. But the traditional media has tons of money back in them and they are talking nonstop about transit shoes Black Lives Matter things. It doesn’t help anybody.

During the Covid lockdowns which were totally unnecessary and barbaric. There was a transfer of $4 trillion of wealth from the middle class to the elite billionaires. Bobby Kennedy Junior brought this up.

That’s why I want Robert F Kennedy junior to become president. He’s talking about how to help the middle class. He brings up the fact that 57% of Americans can’t afford a $1000 emergency. I haven’t heard that type of talk from Democrats in ages. .

Since 1961 there has been on Republican mayor or los angeles.......1993-2001........other than that top to bottom, total control by the democrat party......including the police commissioner......

You refuse to see the truth about the democrats......their policies have destroyed black families....and have created generational poverty and crime.........they have destroyed the lives of black children for decades.....and you still support them.......

Better look and see.......
I know what both parties have and have not done for black folks, so that bullshit you are selling isn't going to work.

Black folks have see which party is openly against us today. Florida and Mississippi are prime examples of that.

I know what both parties have and have not done for black folks, so that bullshit you are selling isn't going to work.

Black folks have see which party is openly against us today. Florida and Mississippi are prime examples of that.

lol

Not much of an individualist, are you?

Here, let me turn you on to a concept from psychiatry, it's called "ideas of reference". It means any time you hear anyone talking about anything, you think it's about you. You "take things personally", so to speak.

You keep talking about black "folks" as if you were a monolithic entity. I gotta ask, who makes decisions for y'all? Who decides how "black folks" feel about things?

A new analysis of Los Angeles Police Department data released this week by L.A. City Controller Kenneth Mejia shows that Latino and Black people were arrested at a "disproportionate rate" between 2019 to 2022.

Black people, who make up 8% of the county’s population, accounted for 27% of all arrests; and Latinos, who account for almost half (48%) of the Los Angeles County, made up 51% of all arrests.

Both demographics, when combined, make up 56% of the county's population and yet totaled more than two-thirds of all arrests at 78.26%, according to the report. White people, which make up 29% of the county, ranked third in the total number of arrests at 16%.

This is just a snap shot of the injustice that folks of color suffer all over America.

Watch all the excuses that come from the racist, right wing republicans.
You know what I find hilarious, Super? Night after night they show video of people committing crimes in LA and night after night the vast majority of those caught on camera are...DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!...blacks and Hispanics but you're here whining about how not enough white people are getting arrested?

I'm betting that you voted for Joe Biden, Super. You know...the author of the legislation that put more blacks in Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation ever passed in this country! Duh?

No, you don't, because you are giving 95% of your vote to the racist, democrat party...the party that controls the education system that is destroying the lives of your children...

I'm betting that you voted for Joe Biden, Super. You know...the author of the legislation that put more blacks in Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation ever passed in this country! Duh?
Yep. You gotta wonder about these dumbass blacks that keep voting for their racist plantation masters.

Yep. You gotta wonder about these dumbass blacks that keep voting for their racist plantation masters.
Joe Biden has always been a racist. Super is so fixated on the "racism" that he thinks exists among conservatives that he can't see the very REAL racism that exists in so called "liberals" like Joe Biden! Donald Trump actually pardoned some of the very people that Joe Biden's version of the Clinton Crime Bill put into Federal prisons but Super thinks Trump is a racist and Biden isn't! It's almost comical.

A new analysis of Los Angeles Police Department data released this week by L.A. City Controller Kenneth Mejia shows that Latino and Black people were arrested at a "disproportionate rate" between 2019 to 2022.

Black people, who make up 8% of the county’s population, accounted for 27% of all arrests; and Latinos, who account for almost half (48%) of the Los Angeles County, made up 51% of all arrests.

Both demographics, when combined, make up 56% of the county's population and yet totaled more than two-thirds of all arrests at 78.26%, according to the report. White people, which make up 29% of the county, ranked third in the total number of arrests at 16%.

This is just a snap shot of the injustice that folks of color suffer all over America.

Watch all the excuses that come from the racist, right wing republicans.
But black police officers can't be racist because or their race. That's what you believe. If the cops are black, something else is wrong...

You know what I find hilarious, Super? Night after night they show video of people committing crimes in LA and night after night the vast majority of those caught on camera are...DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!...blacks and Hispanics but you're here whining about how not enough white people are getting arrested?
Yea why is it that the folks on camera are black and hispanic when we know whites are committing a helluva a lot of crimes as well. I don't find it hilarious, I find it pathetic.

Yea I didn't vote for the man who called black women bitches, the man who was sued by the Fed Gov't because he wouldn't rent to black folks, the man who didn't want to accept the fact that our first Black president was a US Citizen, the man who claimed he didn't want black folks counting his money. Yea you're right, I didn't vote for that man. Duh.

No, you don't, because you are giving 95% of your vote to the racist, democrat party...the party that controls the education system that is destroying the lives of your children...
You mean instead of giving it to the racist republican party, the party that is actively fighting against anything that might help black folks.

Whining about being arrested for a crime you committed because someone else (allegedly) wasn’t is pussy-like behavior.

Forum List

Back