Blacks must start buying more Guns and Assault rifles.Now!!

We need to travel as armed groups , so if a cop wants to kill a black male, we make sure that the cop gets shoot by one of the blacks in the group.This will put a stop to police shooting black men. Black men should only travel in an armed group of other black men.
and increase crime and deaths of blacks by other blacks,,

No, we will put a stop to Police killing black men, for no good reasons. Black men will all be armed , and travel with other black men that are armed.
you got a list of these people?? cause as far as I know thats only a few people at best,,,

now you want to talk about blacks getting killed for no reason we should look at chicago for starters where more good blacks need to be armed to p[rotect from other blacks,,

Every few weeks I hear another unarmed black male is shoot by the Police. We as black Americans must start buying guns, and assault rilfes to prepare ourselves for whatever the White racists males plan to do in the not to distant future. It is better to be armed now, than unarmed when the problems start.
How can they when they are too stupid to have an ID?

Every few weeks I hear another unarmed black male is shoot by the Police. We as black Americans must start buying guns, and assault rilfes to prepare ourselves for whatever the White racists males plan to do in the not to distant future. It is better to be armed now, than unarmed when the problems start.
Democrats were the slave-drivers of the Civil War. There's a Ku Klux Klan with Kleagles and Grand Dragons etc, and many of them have run on the Republican ticket over the years with their Democrat ideologies.

Oh shut up.

I see a pattern here. This is no coincidence. To many black males are getting killed by White racist cops. Its not some accident. This is a conscious assault on Black men and women in America. Its not an accident. We need to act as a race of people, wake up and see what is happening.
This is actually, blacks thinking that they should be allowed to commit crimes, not be arrested for committing them and thus it is their duty to "resist arrest," which leads to the increased likelihood of getting shot while trying to escape.
If as a black, you don't want to get into a confrontation with the cops, here's a suggestion......gather your entire neighborhood together and get them all to agree, to NOT call 911 when crimes are committed in the neighborhood. Two things will happen: 1. Cops won't show up in your neighborhood, as they don't roll in their on whims. 2. As you like killing each other over drugs, disagreements, theft and drunkenness, your neighborhood population will decrease and you will subsequently have less conflict, due to the smaller population.
Of course, this will only work as long as you stay in your own neighborhood. If you take your illegal activity out of your area, then the cops are called and confrontation results.

Last edited:
There are only two Black gun dealers in the country - Alabama and Mississipi. Get your asses there, now.

Last edited:
Blacks must arm themselves, and stop depending on whites for police protection.

They should. That's the one thing that would have republicans voting for gun control. Well armed minorities.

We need to travel as armed groups , so if a cop wants to kill a black male, we make sure that the cop gets shoot by one of the blacks in the group.This will put a stop to police shooting black men. Black men should only travel in an armed group of other black men.
and increase crime and deaths of blacks by other blacks,,

No, we will put a stop to Police killing black men, for no good reasons. Black men will all be armed , and travel with other black men that are armed.
Going to leave all the guns in the car when you want to go in some place? I see a lot of no guns allowed.

LMAO ....

Buy more guns to confront the police you dumbass ....

I see a Darwin Award in the making!!!

I see a pattern here. This is no coincidence. To many black males are getting killed by White racist cops. Its not some accident. This is a conscious assault on Black men and women in America. Its not an accident. We need to act as a race of people, wake up and see what is happening.

How many black men were killed by cops in the last year? Props if you get within 50 of the correct number!

If one goes to inner-city black neighborhoods, they will find that blacks are already quite well armed (most often with firearms that have been stolen), as they do like to break into residences and steal anything that isn't nailed down and sometimes even things that are nailed down.
I always think it interesting that by all the shouting and threats coming from inner-city malcontents, that you perceive yourselves as this massive danger to the country. You're not. You're just loud mouthed. At best, you amount to a mere 14.8% of the population and that includes the kids. Your 14..8% is mostly housed in major urban centers, giving you the false concept that you have huge numbers. You don't. Beyond yelling, rioting, looting and threatening, you're still a small portion of the American Society as a whole. The racist whites in the Democratic Party, put up with your childish antics and tantrums for the votes, but don't give a damn about you otherwise. Many Asians don't like you and neither do many Hispanics.
That doesn't negate that some side with your nonsense, but they are in the minority also.
Suggestion: Go out, get a job and strive to improve yourself, while breaking away from any of your "negative" role models. Look to positive black role models. Neil deGrasse Tyson, Thomas Sowell, Marc Robinson, Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Morgan Freeman, et cetera, et cetera.

You can't even afford 3 or 4 dollars for a voter ID according to your pals on the left so what chance you got for an arsenal of weaponry to kill the whites?

Afford with your no jobs or opportunities that we keep hearing about too.

We will form a black weapons buying fund to pool our money, and just start stockpilling guns ammo and assault rifles.

If that really happens it will be the beginning of the end for the blacks in America, because Mexicans, Asians and Hispanics already dislike them and so are the increasing numbers of whites who are growing weary of the slander spoken against them on a daily basis.

How many black men were killed by cops in the last year? Props if you get within 50 of the correct number!
Who cares ....

Crimnials of all race and ethnicities are killed all the time in this Country by LEO's.

Good riddance as far as I am concerned.

Now ... Let me ask you a question.

How many of those Black Americans killed by cops in the last year were found to be unjustified in a court of law?

*crickets*

How about you learn how to spell before you comment?

Forum List

Back